IGNORED

East End Tonight - Embrassing Behaviour

old_man_terry

the police didnt even flinch they would have made arrests and got batons out etc if they thought something was going to happen.

considering their police report states that they removed people from the stand, I'd be amazed to see how they did that without flinching

"It was a great atmosphere and I always thank them anyway even when we get beat but I thought the lads behind the goal there worked very hard there in keeping going, on occasions when it was quiet, they got their songs going and suddenly all around the ground joined in, umm and you have to give credit where credit is due, they gave us

some good support just at the right times and you need that support when there is only one goal in it at times "

Gary Johnson on City world after City v S****horpe.

ok, point taken.........well done to all behind the goal in the atyeo

but what's that got to do with the home fans in the corner of the east end

ffs Dan C make yer mind up,

first you say in earlier posts 'there wasnt no incident' before that you say 'its a storm in a tea cup' & now you say you had bottles thrown at you!

Whats it to be ... Nothing? .... Something in nothing? ....or Pelted with bottles?

- it hardly matters from which side the 'trouble' comes or who the perpetrators are its about the viability of the East End & its reputation.

If there was 'trouble' lets be honest about it, face up to it, & deal with it properly, kick out & ban anyone who's out of order.

Like I suggested before get photos of the culprits 'caught in the act', do a bit of self-policing, show the powers that be that WE WONT PUT UP WITH IT -so that we can all then enjoy the benefits of our East End for as long as possible.

Conflicting claims & counterclaims ...'it was'nt us - it was them' type comments don't help the EE cause one iota.

IF theres a problem lets try to resolve it, we all know that rightly or wrongly no matter what goes on in other stands, when it comes to the East End we have to been seen to be 'whiter than white'.

So the sooner any idiots are ID'd and dealt with the sooner we can all relax & concentrate on whats happening ON the pitch -not OFF of it!.

'CiderHead' & others have often put forward suggestions on how various problems (perceived or real) can be dealt with... thats the way to do it, thats the way to demonstrate to the club that we 'the EE fans' are committed, passionate and serious about making the East End a safe & exciting place to be -for ALL supporters, police & stewards.

The club cant afford to take chances - they need reassuring regularly that any risk is minimal & that City fans are committed to help achieve that in any way they can!

- That bit 'extra' that the East End offers, the 12th Man effect is vital in helping GJ & the team work the miracles that so far they are working so well in this league! .....

don't let ANYONE take the unique East End experience & atmosphere away from you or the team - if you see some idiot doing something stupid, report 'em straight away & help the Club get rid of 'em!

I apologise that I came across abit unclear. What I was indeed talking about was the behavior of City fans In the EE, When someone mentioned the Soton fans' behavior I commented on that.

Well I don't expect him to come out and say what a load of shite it is..

Other games its been ok, but Weds night it was very poor.

Not the best atmosphere in there this season tbh and there could be a couple of reasons why, POTD fans who are in there only because that is the only place there was tickets didn't help as the 250 ST holders in there who are in there to bring the atmosphere to Ashton Gate being split up, Possibly some fans are becoming abit complacent and are now begining to expect us to beat teams like Soton, And of course it hard to sing when your biting your nails for the entire 2nd half. Usually the EE is at it's best when its backs to the wall but for some reason on Wednesday this was missing for whatever reason.

you won't be saying that if the club decide to close the east end to all, but ST holders, and remaining east end seats to away fans for the rest of the season,

it's very much the few ruining it for the majority! perhaps your one of the ones, who can't control their excitement and are causing the problems,

What is your problem with the EE? Have you actually been in there this season? If not then how can you really comment, I would find it extremely hard to comment on anything that happens in the Atyeo as I'm a fair distance away from it.

What needs to be addressed is the increasing number of people from the Dolman getting into the EE at HT. It could possibly be this people that sometimes gets abit over excited and possibly to some may seem like they are taking banter abit to far. I don't know how there getting in there but they are. Possibly there mates are going down to the front of the EE at HT and giving them there EE ST book, In that case get Stewards down there to keep an eye out. I can't get up the steps to the EE without showing my book before the game so that must be how there doing it. But then I am not surprised they are doing it as the club basically made it unaffordable to u16's in the EE.

All in all though lets forget about that game and concentrate on the Stoke game. Sing when were winning but sing ###### louder when were not.

Yes, thats what the whole problem is isn't it!..... :noexpression:

that's why the police where removing fans from the stand wasn't it? that's why come the end of the game, home fans were halfway across the netted area, which kept getting moved and moved.

what are you 12?

"removing fans".......errrr....what all 2 of them? :noexpression:

I explained in my post the reason for the netting being moved.

There was never ever going to be trouble, please, trust me on this!

Archived