IGNORED

Stoke Site's View!

Antman

'Marvin Elliott's spectacular first half strike ensured a disappointing return to Bristol for Potters boss Tony Pulis.

The former Millwall man smashed home from 30-yards in the first half, to send City undeservedly home without a point'

Undeservedly!!! UNDESERVEDLY???????????

Ha ha ha.

an entirely impartial report then!!

They must of been listening to radio stoke as 5 live extra team were full of praise for city and daming of stoke who were one dimensional!!

must say it was good to hear some decent coverage of the match.

Listend to the dull comentry on m\tch live for 1st half then 5 live 2nd and the difference in the way it was presented was amazing

Best thing I heard was from my Stoke mates brother (whos a Vale fan). On radio Stoke they said we wre a bunch of over achieving players plucked from lower leagues who are playing purely on adrenaline. Also we will be nowhere near the top come the end of the season. Sour grapes methinks!! :)

'Marvin Elliott's spectacular first half strike ensured a disappointing return to Bristol for Potters boss Tony Pulis.

The former Millwall man smashed home from 30-yards in the first half, to send City undeservedly home without a point'

Ha ha ha.

Antman.

Goes to prove what bunch of thick pebbled glasses the #######s wear!

Left the ground, went to the Cottage and had a drink with 3 of them.

Said was their best away show this season.... :noexpression: :fastasleep:

Returned with.......

Well best not, months ban for sure

Best thing I heard was from my Stoke mates brother (whos a Vale fan). On radio Stoke they said we wre a bunch of over achieving players plucked from lower leagues who are playing purely on adrenaline. Also we will be nowhere near the top come the end of the season. Sour grapes methinks!! :)

Here is an example of players in our starting eleven today we have plucked from lower league clubs

Orr - Newcastle

McCallister - Hearts

Sproule - Hibs

McIndoe - Wolves

Fontaine - Fulham

Mini-Me - Hearts

And of the players we really have plucked out of the lower leagues who played today

Byfield - Millwall - started off at Villa and has played this level before

Elliott - Millwall - has played Championship for Millwall and an FA Cup Final

Basso - Woking - trialled at Arsenal who were interested but for work permit problems

Trundle - Swansea

Noble - Boston - started out at Arsenal and West Ham

Carey - Has played Championship football before

Not only do Stoke fans suffer from sour grapes but they are also experts in extreme ignorance too.

Ha ha ha.

Well lets see what the commentators on The Championship say tomorrow seeing as they are lucky enough to be shown (being beaten - ha ha) on the featured match.

I guess just because they beat us at Wembley it means we have no right to beat them for the next 400 years or so and then only if it suits them.

To55ers, managed by a To55er, supported by To55ers and apparently commentated on by T055ers!

<a href="http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=9...mp;forumid=3276" target="_blank">http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=9...mp;forumid=3276</a>

Check their messageboard out. The opposition calling us rubbish and saying they deserved something is all getting rather boring. We dominated today and they had 1 chance all game when Carey slipped (Fuller).

I am more than happy for all other rival message boards to say such things even though they were, today, a load of tripe.

We, meanwhile, can just go on quietly about our business.

5 live extra, by the way, said we totally outclassed the one dimensional stoke.

Archived