IGNORED

I Was Brought Up A Rovers Player

Br 1st ol

jokeable

he;s just jealous of everyone and everything to do with Bristol City football club now

he wishes he got the love we have for johnson

he wishes we chanted his name like we do GJ

i woudnt be suprised if he wanted to be GJ at this moment

and that cocky thing he did when he walked toward the tunnel brushing his shoulder??!!

what's that meant to mean ?

He has very bad dandruff and psoriasis! :noexpression:

Thanks for that Tony, I wasn't sure where else to take my dislike for you, but you've found a new level.

Yep, Pulis certainly is a complete to$ $er. He signed the biggest batch of expensive crocked and injury prone players in this club's entire history; got BCFC playing crappy 'whoooooosh ball' bore draws; and helped to get BCFC fined £100,000 into the bargain. Tony Pulis - a true to$ $er.

Yes, he was the worst manager we've ever had and yes, I despised him for the effect his management style had on the club.

But it all happened 7 years ago and yesterday was a great example of football's rich tapestry giving us an entertaining little side show. Let's face it, Pulis loved hearing the abuse and booing as much as we loved giving it - his solo walk-on appearance after everyone else was settled in the dug-outs proved that, and his wry digs at the club and us fans made me laugh rather than made me angry (especially given yesterday's result and our lofty position).

Did we really expect him to say "Yeah the fans were right to boo me, I was a crap manager here, and in fact I still am!"?

And talk of calling the police because of his inflamatory remarks - I assume your are joking 22A, but

I am sure there are some on here who will take your remarks seriously :disapointed2se:

And talk of calling the police because of his inflamatory remarks - I assume your are joking 22A, but

I am sure there are some on here who will take your remarks seriously :disapointed2se:

:clapping: Gordon Brown's Royalist Labour regime already presides over the biggest prison population per head of population in Western Europe. So why not get the corrupt Tony Pulis behind bars as well? Lock him up. :icecream: There are thousands that have been incarcerated in this country for far less than Tony Pulis and his blatant defrauding of this football club.

Nasty individual,one of footballs bad guys thats for sure,you only had to look at how dirty his team were to understand that.

The quote about it being hard to change allegeance when he became manager just goes to show what a pathetic little #### this bloke is.

I'm sure that when he brought in Peter Beadle it was a move to spite the fans.

Yes, he was the worst manager we've ever had and yes, I despised him for the effect his management style had on the club.

But it all happened 7 years ago and yesterday was a great example of football's rich tapestry giving us an entertaining little side show. Let's face it, Pulis loved hearing the abuse and booing as much as we loved giving it - his solo walk-on appearance after everyone else was settled in the dug-outs proved that, and his wry digs at the club and us fans made me laugh rather than made me angry (especially given yesterday's result and our lofty position).

Did we really expect him to say "Yeah the fans were right to boo me, I was a crap manager here, and in fact I still am!"?

Quite agree mate. I thought Pulis responded well to the reaction, and I thought his remark about leading out a team in blue was very funny indeed. Fair play, at least the bloke has got a sense of humour - although he never showed it while he was managing us.

When he was manager of City Pulis identified exactly the same problems as Johnson did, and set about dealing with them in much the same way, by getting rid of the prima donnas and the boozers and by bringing in some solid pros. In Pulis's case it didn't work, but then remember after six months of Gary Johnson the fans weren't exactly falling over themselves with praise. Pulis brought in Steve Jones and Peter Beadle; Johnson brought in James Quinn and Bas Savage.

I didn't enjoy Pulis's time as manager, but he wasn't the worst manager we've ever had by any means. Bobby Houghton and Denis Smith spring to mind in that respect. Pulis knew what was wrong, but just didn't have the man-management abilities to deal with it. Johnson does have those abilities, which is why we're doing so well now.

Anyways it's years ago now, so who cares?

When he was manager of City Pulis identified exactly the same problems as Johnson did, and set about dealing with them in much the same way, by getting rid of the prima donnas and the boozers and by bringing in some solid pros. In Pulis's case it didn't work, but then remember after six months of Gary Johnson the fans weren't exactly falling over themselves with praise. Pulis brought in Steve Jones and Peter Beadle; Johnson brought in James Quinn and Bas Savage.

The differences being that Johnson is a lot more charismatic and isn't ex-gas, and that Quinn and Savage were free/loans whilst Jones and Beadle cost three quarters of a million pounds. Plus Johnson aims to have his teams play good football eventually, whereas Pulis is happy to stick with high effort, low quality.

Quite agree mate. I thought Pulis responded well to the reaction, and I thought his remark about leading out a team in blue was very funny indeed. Fair play, at least the bloke has got a sense of humour - although he never showed it while he was managing us.

I didn't enjoy Pulis's time as manager, but he wasn't the worst manager we've ever had by any means. Bobby Houghton and Denis Smith spring to mind in that respect. Pulis knew what was wrong, but just didn't have the man-management abilities to deal with it. Johnson does have those abilities, which is why we're doing so well now.

Anyways it's years ago now, so who cares?

You are joking right?

At least we played attacking football that scored goals under Denis Smith (admittedly the defence was a little leaky). Russel Osman has to go down as one of the worst managers we've had. Can't comment about Bobby Houghton - before my time.

I didn't enjoy Pulis's time as manager, but he wasn't the worst manager we've ever had by any means. Bobby Houghton and Denis Smith spring to mind in that respect.

I'm pretty sure that Bobby Houghton signed Mickey Harford and Jan Moller while Denis Smith signed Andy Cole? Clueless Pulis spent a lot of money on players and brought in players no where near that quality.

Tony Pulis has to have been this club's worst ever manager in almost every respect.

Archived