IGNORED

I Was Brought Up A Rovers Player

Br 1st ol

Words fail me...

His quote has basically admitted deliberately fffing us up.

Bet Marvin Elliot is gutted Stoke didn't come in with an offer for him. Such a talented manager, clearly a joy to play under as his humour and wit is really quite something.

1-0 Gashead

An even more remarkable quote by him on Stoke's website this evening:

"I don't want to spend Peter's money, and his family's money on players who aren't going to make us much better.

"I won't waste the money or sign people for the sake of it"

Really, Tony?

Could you explain recently handing your son a new 3 year contract, despite him only starting 2 games since joining Stoke in 2003, then?

Stunning comment, absolutely stunning. I've heard nothing like it in football before, the implication of his remark is actually quite serious and if it was understood by the wider media they'd probably make a lot more of it. The guy has admitted taking (and struggling in) a paid job that he didn't have the heart or the motivation to succeed in because of his allegiance to a rival.

Can you imagine Steve McLaren turning round and saying "Yeah it was always going to be difficult, I support Scotland". The club should pursue Pulis for deception. We always figured this clown had a hidden agenda somewhere, but to have some kind of proof of this is incredible. He took money out of the club and never had a genuine intention to fulfill his role properly.

We talk about the level of booing and abuse today but after this revelation his next visit to Ashton Gate doesn't bear thinking about. I think the guy would be better off never setting foot in this area again or he's going to cause a riot. He is clearly a very unintelligent and unprofessional guy lacking any class and football as a whole would be better off without morons like him.

Stunning comment, absolutely stunning. I've heard nothing like it in football before, the implication of his remark is actually quite serious and if it was understood by the wider media they'd probably make a lot more of it. The guy has admitted taking (and struggling in) a paid job that he didn't have the heart or the motivation to succeed in because of his allegiance to a rival.

Can you imagine Steve McLaren turning round and saying "Yeah it was always going to be difficult, I support Scotland". The club should pursue Pulis for deception. We always figured this clown had a hidden agenda somewhere, but to have some kind of proof of this is incredible. He took money out of the club and never had a genuine intention to fulfill his role properly.

We talk about the level of booing and abuse today but after this revelation his next visit to Ashton Gate doesn't bear thinking about. I think the guy would be better off never setting foot in this area again or he's going to cause a riot. He is clearly a very unintelligent and unprofessional guy lacking any class and football as a whole would be better off without morons like him.

Couldn't agree more. If there are any solicitors or barristers reading this - do any of you think that Pulis' remarks would justify legal action being taken against him (again)?

Pulis is actually quite a sad man. How does he sleep at night knowing that he's so loathed? It can't be a nice feeling. Does he ever look in the mirror and ask himself why he's so hated?! Probably not.

Couldn't agree more. If there are any solicitors or barristers reading this - do any of you think that Pulis' remarks would justify legal action being taken against him (again)?

Pulis is actually quite a sad man. How does he sleep at night knowing that he's so loathed? It can't be a nice feeling. Does he ever look in the mirror and ask himself why he's so hated?! Probably not.

No, he looks in the mirror to see how much more each day he's resembling Albert Steptoe ... -the Dirty Old Man!

His cap would get in the way.

I should think that next time we face a pulis team he will get even more abuse from him making that comment. I should think its one comment that he will probably regret ever making if someone picks up on it legal wise. Ah well if anything happens he deserves everything he gets the grumpy gashead ****

"You have to have a thick skin in this game and it was nice to bring a team back to Aston Gate wearing blue. "That's no disrespect to Bristol City. I was brought up a Rovers player and it was always going to be difficult transferring allegiance when I became City manager.

(BBC website)

I think you missed the words 'another crap' out before 'team'

Thanks for that Tony, I wasn't sure where else to take my dislike for you, but you've found a new level.

jokeable

he;s just jealous of everyone and everything to do with Bristol City football club now

he wishes he got the love we have for johnson

he wishes we chanted his name like we do GJ

i woudnt be suprised if he wanted to be GJ at this moment

and that cocky thing he did when he walked toward the tunnel brushing his shoulder??!!

what's that meant to mean ?

jokeable

he;s just jealous of everyone and everything to do with Bristol City football club now

and that cocky thing he did when he walked toward the tunnel brushing his shoulder??!!

please tell more about that brush pete? is Pulis a fender?

jokeable

I think that was because he has very bad dandruff, and was worried it would show up on the tv camera's hehe

Archived