IGNORED

City Vs Wolves

Chris

Although I'm overjoyed at LF scoring, how many people really want to see Johnson's backside in Burton's window and would Burton's allow this?

Why not?

They'll get hundreds of people to their shop with national media coverage..

Ps. Goal Machine Bas Savage scores again.

Half time and still no commentary here. I have taken a quiet moment and written the following to Premium TV

Dear Premium TV,

My clubs biggest game of the season. Tickets sold out two weeks before the game. Never mind, I thought, at least I have live commentary thanks to the 34.99 I have invested in Premium TV and BCFC World.. Not so, it is nearly half time the score is 1-1, my match console is proudly telling me that it is "Currently Broadcasting Bristol City". Is it? Is it b*ll*cks!

Added to this is the consistent lack of match highlights due to "Digital Rights Management", this despite me constantly following your tedious instructions to download the latest version of Windows Media Player, downloading ActiveX controls, turning off my firewall, disabling pop up blockers etc etc etc.

I have paid for a service. Yet again the service I have paid for has not been provided. Failure to refund me and to compensate me in a way that meets my satisfaction is technically theft. I will sue. Please accept this as a formal warning of my intentions and consider what you would like to do to avoid legal action.

This has been copied to the bcfc.co.uk webmaster Adam Baker in the hope that the club will act similarly on behalf of their supporters who have paid for a service that enables them to continue to follow and support when circumstances dictate that they cannot attend in person. Adam, if you could take this up with the board I would be grateful.

Yours sincerely,

Mr C Jar (this being my real name)

Half time and still no commentary here. I have taken a quiet moment and written the following to Premium TV

Dear Premium TV,

My clubs biggest game of the season. Tickets sold out two weeks before the game. Never mind, I thought, at least I have live commentary thanks to the 34.99 I have invested in Premium TV and BCFC World.. Not so, it is nearly half time the score is 1-1, my match console is proudly telling me that it is "Currently Broadcasting Bristol City". Is it? Is it b*ll*cks!

Added to this is the consistent lack of match highlights due to "Digital Rights Management", this despite me constantly following your tedious instructions to download the latest version of Windows Media Player, downloading ActiveX controls, turning off my firewall, disabling pop up blockers etc etc etc.

I have paid for a service. Yet again the service I have paid for has not been provided. Failure to refund me and to compensate me in a way that meets my satisfaction is technically theft. I will sue. Please accept this as a formal warning of my intentions and consider what you would like to do to avoid legal action.

This has been copied to the bcfc.co.uk webmaster Adam Baker in the hope that the club will act similarly on behalf of their supporters who have paid for a service that enables them to continue to follow and support when circumstances dictate that they cannot attend in person. Adam, if you could take this up with the board I would be grateful.

Yours sincerely,

Mr C Jar (this being my real name)

Well said.

Archived