IGNORED

City Vs Wolves

Chris

10 games without a win now. Down to 19th now and 1 point above the drop. Must be hard being a Rovers fan at the moment what with there poor form and our excellent form.

Good point for us today. Proud of them all. Bring on Charlton.

be a REAL shame if our first season in the Prem is offset by them in League 2.......oh well, BRING ON CHARLTON

Ciderjar - Just stop moaning and get on with all of those helpful fixes! You might just catch the end of the Ipswich game. I'm no expert, but there seems to be something wrong if a pricy Premium Service cannot be viewed without some serious mucking around with your PC.

Like you said, your no expert.

To be fair, it isnt necessarily the companys fault if something you've done inadvertantly or something youve downloaded or something on a website you have visited has corupted a file, setting or anything else on your computer.

As 99% of people access it without a problem (except when 100s try logging in at the same time which is understandable) it is clearly something to do with your computer set-up.

That reply you posted was addressed from the City world? Not the Premium TV company?

Like you said, your no expert.

To be fair, it isnt necessarily the companys fault if something you've done inadvertantly or something youve downloaded or something on a website you have visited has corupted a file, setting or anything else on your computer.

As 99% of people access it without a problem (except when 100s try logging in at the same time which is understandable) it is clearly something to do with your computer set-up.

That reply you posted was addressed from the City world? Not the Premium TV company?

What a load of twaddle. It's highly likely that the extremely fragile DRM technology that PremiumTV choose to use, the terrible design of their websites which don't comply with any standards, and the generally shoddy and incompetent load management they use are to blame.

Not to mention the piss poor service.

99% of people access it without a problem? I doubt it. Half of the world's web users can't access it at all unless they install a specific version of IE and WMP that they won't actually have.

Ciderjar - Just stop moaning and get on with all of those helpful fixes! You might just catch the end of the Ipswich game. I'm no expert, but there seems to be something wrong if a pricy Premium Service cannot be viewed without some serious mucking around with your PC.

If all I was doing was moaning I would sit down and shut up. But like you say I wouldn't get any commentary until 4pm next Saturday if I followed all their instructions. I have followed those helpful fixes several times and World will work for a while until I make a minor change to software elsewhere at which point I am back to square one again. I am an IT professional, of sorts, and have never encountered such problems with a myriad of other online software packages that I run, as I do with World. My tether was at its end to day and I was missing a great performance from the lads.

The other point is that if I still lived in Bristol, I would be able to turn on the radio and listen to Radio Bristol for FREE. I can do this online for the rest of the week but not if there is commentary on a game. There is something wrong with the whole restrictions involving a discriminatory attitude to football fans. We have to pay to publish our clubs fixtures, pay to reproduce a photo taken at the game, pay to publish video taken at the game, pay to listen to freely broadcast local radio commentary (which on the face of it is pretty poor compared to being there or listening to Alan Green), pay to listen to interviews with our players, manager and game highlights.

I live away from Bristol and the advent of the internet gave me unprecedented access to the football club that I love. Some very greedy basturds are trying to take that away from me and are making me pay for the privilege. I fully intend to get a half season ticket, having been to just three home games in this magnificent season we are having. It will cost me double the price of the season ticket in transport costs to attend those games, but I'd rather do that than put up with this bollox every other week.

Premium TV can ##### right off. Gary Johnson may be baring his arrrse for Liam, but I bare my arssse at Premium TV and their facist regime. Long reign King Johnson. COME ON YOU REDS.

Archived