IGNORED

What Car Do You Drive Now?

RedM

Yeh Robbo you got a beast on your hands their mate!

1.8 Diesel Corsa, few years old, its alright, 1st car and what not. Pretty nippy but its getting ramped

He needs it.

Anyways at the moment I'm driving a 04 plate 1.6 Vauxhall Zafira (or the Venga Bus as my mates call it) which is basically a bigger version of the Astra tbh. Slightly slow on acceleration but once it's going it bombs along. I do love it when my family car out races these boy racers.

He needs it.

Anyways at the moment I'm driving a 04 plate 1.6 Vauxhall Zafira (or the Venga Bus as my mates call it) which is basically a bigger version of the Astra tbh. Slightly slow on acceleration but once it's going it bombs along. I do love it when my family car out races these boy racers.

The boy racers don't even take me on.They know I have 150bhp under the bonnet.

The only time I seriously out gunned was when a souped up Honda Civic left me standing.He was gone so quickly that I barely had time to clock what it was. I've only seen one like it thankfully.

Anyone know what the sports version of the Civic is called? I'd love to see its spec.

Souped up Hondas are Type Rs I believe.

I don't have a motor at the moment and I'm undecided on what one to go for. I need a saloon that I can use for business which means driving clients occasionally.

I'd quite like a 5 series but the stigma of being a BMW driver would be hard to overcome. Just had an A4 and got bored with it, and I'm not old enough for a Merc. I can't see much to choose from really.

Souped up Hondas are Type Rs I believe.

I don't have a motor at the moment and I'm undecided on what one to go for. I need a saloon that I can use for business which means driving clients occasionally.

I'd quite like a 5 series but the stigma of being a BMW driver would be hard to overcome. Just had an A4 and got bored with it, and I'm not old enough for a Merc. I can't see much to choose from really.

Test drive a VW Passat tdi. Too big for me now that the kids are grown up but may suite your needs.

Archived