IGNORED

More Cardiff Woes

Big Red Rich

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/7130261.stm

I love the following bits from the article:

"If we were to lose we would go into administration - it's a straightforward situation," Ridsdale said.

With Cardiff hovering just above the Championship relegation zone, entering administration would likely condemn the club to a drop into League One.
Entering administration could also derail Cardiff's building of a new stadium at Leckwith to replace their aging Ninian Park home.

"I'm confident and I've always been confident."
- Like he was confident spending £££££s on Leeds would make them better than Man Utd.....

Hillarious. Fowler and Hassle-laughingallthewaytothe-baink in League One?!!

Love the fact that their defence is that they thought they had a bit longer to pay off the loan. Doesn't make it any less unpayable my Welsh friends!

Got a feeling it's a power-play by Hamman to get the club back into his claws, and he'll swoop in, save them from administration and be like a hero, even though it's an open secret he's behind all this!

Imagine being a Cardiff fan now; your club in a tug-of-war between Ridsdale and Hamman! It's like being fought over by Satan and Lucifer!

I hate to say this but, we have seen this all before with Cardiff and nothing has happened, I feel that they will get away with it once again. I think Peter Risdale is related to David Blaine or something!

As long as we beat them next week then I couldn't care less about their court case, administration would however be the icing on the cake. :winner_third_h4h:

I hate to say this but, we have seen this all before with Cardiff and nothing has happened, I feel that they will get away with it once again. I think Peter Risdale is related to David Blaine or something!

As long as we beat them next week then I couldn't care less about their court case, administration would however be the icing on the cake. :winner_third_h4h:

And us in the EE can all thrown coins at them to help them out :dance: or just wave 20 pound notes in there face which is more advisable.

They haven't gotten away with anything so far, just postponed the inevitable.

It's quite simple. The club has massive debts, runs at a loss and has no realistic hope of doing anything other than run at a loss in the future. Therefore it WILL end up in administration. The only question is when.

Beating them is the priority but I will enjoy a chuckle when they go into administration after all the gobshites we had to listen to that crawled out of the woodwork when Hamman took over and thought they'd be in the Prem by now.

They haven't gotten away with anything so far, just postponed the inevitable.

It's quite simple. The club has massive debts, runs at a loss and has no realistic hope of doing anything other than run at a loss in the future. Therefore it WILL end up in administration. The only question is when.

Beating them is the priority but I will enjoy a chuckle when they go into administration after all the gobshites we had to listen to that crawled out of the woodwork when Hamman took over and thought they'd be in the Prem by now.

Don't forget the Champions League football he promised them.

It gets even funnier. :englandsmile4wf:

Report in Cardiff paper.

Almost as funny as the report on their last game.

Those articles are more than hillarious!!

Remember all those Cardiff fans on here at the start of the season, saying that Fowler would fire them into the Prem and how we'd struggle. Ho ho bloody ho!!

One of them said "Trundle for £1mill or Fowler for free hahaha!"

I say "4th in the Championship or going into administration?!"

I think that was Dave Jones wasnt it ?

I doubt there would be a football fan in the country who wouldnt laugh if they went into administration. Is there a more unpopular club in the country ?

Those articles are more than hillarious!!

Remember all those Cardiff fans on here at the start of the season, saying that Fowler would fire them into the Prem and how we'd struggle. Ho ho bloody ho!!

Fowler and Hasselbaink will be the first out of the door on their reported wages of around £15,000 per week, plus any other 'talent' that will be available in a fire sale come Christmas.

It will certainly make our forthcoming derby interesting.

Nice one Dave Jones.

Surely they should now be named Agent Jones, Agent Risdale and Agent Hammam?!!!!!

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to completely trash a club that no-one like and that should be playing in the Welsh leagues...........

MISSION ACCEPTED!

MISSION CLOSE TO COMPLETION!!

Surely they should now be named Agent Jones, Agent Risdale and Agent Hammam?!!!!!

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to completely trash a club that no-one like and that should be playing in the Welsh leagues...........

MISSION ACCEPTED!

Mission the payment deadline....hic....

MISSION ACCEPTED!

This Club will self distruct in approximately 3 days...

Teletext on HTV was running a fans Q & A with Risdale yesterday - may still be on there ... P412 I think?

One Cardiff fan asked where the £5m from the sale of Chopra had gone to which Risdale replied that he was fed of telling people repeatedly that it wasn't actually £5m they received from the sale but £4.5 as the remainder had to be paid to Newcastle. The £4.5m Cardiff received went to pay the wages of Fowler, JF-H and Trevor Sinclair.

I've just looked up their stats for the season to date:

Fowler has made 10 appearances in the League (2 as sub) and scored 4 goals. In the League Cup he has played 3 games scored 2 goals.

JF-H has made 14 appearances in the League (2 as sub), scoring 3 goals. In the League Cup he's played 3 games scoring 1 goal.

Sinclair has played 9 League games (3 as sub) but hasn't scored. In the League Cup he's played once and scored one goal.

Hardly money well spent by a club in financial crisis. With that management, Cardiff deserve everything that's coming to them.

Loving the completely universal lack of sympathy for that horrible lot across the bridge.

I'd even go as far to say that if the blue few were in danger of suffering the same fate we would be (marginally) more sympathetic.

*runs and hides* :innocent06:

I agree!!

I dislike Cardiff for more than the blue few, i just pity the Gas!

Got a feeling it's a power-play by Hamman to get the club back into his claws, and he'll swoop in, save them from administration and be like a hero, even though it's an open secret he's behind all this!

Think back. After leaving Wimbledon, Sam had a look at taking over City, but due to negative noises he moved on to Cardiff instead.

Archived