IGNORED

Just Curious.

Robbored

Guest zider_head

He had a late night leave him alone with the cheltenham game called off he had to spend the night in the Robin Hoods retreat talking about past games, dreaming of another Devon White or Carl Saunders

• Admin
I'm also guessing the run in at the tail end of the season was a lot easier last year than this.

So I pray that people don't build their hopes up too much....

But I'm also guessing that the opening 20 games were a lot easier last year than this.

You gotta have a dream. If you don't have a dream, how you gonna make a dream come true?

That's just happy talk.
Yes maybe it is but this time last season I had a dream we would get to the championship and that dream came true. Guess what my dream is now?

Does anyone have the Championship league table from last year? I'd be interested to see where the teams with 34 points after 20 games ended up.

After 19 games, Derby had 34 points and went up. They had a game in hand which the won. The only team with 34 points after 20 games last season were Burnley and they were in 5th and 4 points behind Preston who were top.

Championship after 20 games last season

You gotta have a dream. If you don't have a dream, how you going to make a dream come true?
That's just happy talk.

...you can go far if you put your mind too it, you're a star!.. don't wait to be told - JUST DO IT !!!

...don't be making no effort to impress, cos you're fine the way you are - just do what you feel..... :D:D:D

Last season - City had played 20 games with 36 points with 6 defeats.

This season - 20 games with 34 points and also 6 defeats.

Just 2 points difference.......make of that what you will.

I was curious about this too.

I recall thinking at that point that we had to aim for 40 points at the halfway stage. Nothing's changed there.

Make sme think that anything is possible from here on in...

Archived