IGNORED

What Happened After The Final Whistle?

pidge

It was nothing. The police saw some cardiff lads trying to get on the pitch down the bottom..well the police all ran down the front and there was no police at the back for about 30 seconds, some cardiff lads eventually saw this and got through (about 4/5) City fans who were still cordened behind police stood there chuckling. Then like I said about 30 seconds after the first bloke casually walked through looking for a fight, police dragged him back.

I think if you score in a tense derby you are entitled to go mental and run to the front of the segregation/barrier whatever, thats what barriers are for, to stop you going any further, and unless you go further then surely you're allowed to jump about towards away fans. Its pathetic everything is becoming so Americanised.

Off the subject slightly thats what made me laugh about this pathetic "grand slam sunday" on sky...the four best teams in the country a battle of the titans la-de-the well 2 goals amongst them and little excitement. I just hope that this crappy americanised plastic rubbish isnt gona ruin football. Its ruined it enough.

When we scored, there was a rush down the steps to pitchside by a few dozen of our very own idiots from the Dolman F block, ranting and raving and goading the Cardiff lot. If that's not inciting violence, I don't know what is.

As far as I'm concerned, anybody that leaves their seat and runs to pitchside in a howling mob should be thrown out of the ground.

I really would like to see rushes to the pitchside in that manner stamped out of the game - it's disgusting, like rabid animals.

What on earth are you on about?

I presume this is a fishing post and i've just bitten???

Must be, as i can't believe anyone is as pathetic as this?

I don't think Cardiff were the only ones with idiots and prats.

When we scored, there was a rush down the steps to pitchside by a few dozen of our very own idiots from the Dolman F block, ranting and raving and goading the Cardiff lot. If that's not inciting violence, I don't know what is.

As far as I'm concerned, anybody that leaves their seat and runs to pitchside in a howling mob should be thrown out of the ground.

And yes, the Cardiff fans were guilty too.

I really would like to see rushes to the pitchside in that manner stamped out of the game - it's disgusting, like rabid animals.

Howling mob of kids???? They were no older than 15!!!

Its a derby ffs, its going to have a tad bit of spice. Perhaps you should take up golf...

Well none of the detractors of my post have yet put up a convincing argument or excuse as to WHY anyone should be allowed to run 20 or 30 yards down to the edge of the pitch and goad the away fans. Or the away fans goading the players for that matter.

There were several pathetic excuses about people being passionate about the game, wondering whether I was dead from the neck up, wondering what all the fuss is about, fretting about what the game is coming to and the lack of atmosphere.

But nobody, NOBODY, gave a valid reason for running to pitchside screaming obscenities at the opposing fans.

The police thought the act serious enough to send officers over to quell the disturbence, but the general consensus of those who disagreed with my post simply abuse the poster or mumble something about "passhun" and "supportin yer team".

There is nothing wrong with rising from your seat and jumping and clapping and making a noise when we score. What I objected to was the deliberate act of appearing to want to get at the away fans, seriously enough to attract the attention of the police.

I stand by my comment that it should be punished by ejection from the ground. In my opinion, there is no place for mindless, moronic behaviour ANYWHERE, let alone inside a football stadium.

Well none of the detractors of my post have yet put up a convincing argument or excuse as to WHY anyone should be allowed to run 20 or 30 yards down to the edge of the pitch and goad the away fans. Or the away fans goading the players for that matter.

There were several pathetic excuses about people being passionate about the game, wondering whether I was dead from the neck up, wondering what all the fuss is about, fretting about what the game is coming to and the lack of atmosphere.

But nobody, NOBODY, gave a valid reason for running to pitchside screaming obscenities at the opposing fans.

The police thought the act serious enough to send officers over to quell the disturbence, but the general consensus of those who disagreed with my post simply abuse the poster or mumble something about "passhun" and "supportin yer team".

There is nothing wrong with rising from your seat and jumping and clapping and making a noise when we score. What I objected to was the deliberate act of appearing to want to get at the away fans, seriously enough to attract the attention of the police.

I stand by my comment that it should be punished by ejection from the ground. In my opinion, there is no place for mindless, moronic behaviour ANYWHERE, let alone inside a football stadium.

There is no place for jumped up moaners ANYWHERE, let alone inside a football forum.

Abuse me back, I don't care.

Control freaks bore me man.

Thank god we regular users only account for less than 1% of City's regular attendance. I'd hate to think that our opinions were in some way taken as a snap shot of overall fan consensus, especially with some of the people who post on here!

For god's sake ever thougth of taking up bowls on a saturday. :innocent06:

As for the Cardiff Teen Posse at the end, was nothing more than chest puffing. If you want to blame anyone blame the police. We all know they were around in large numbers, but they didn't have the foresight to place a line of coppers

between the two sets of fans at the final whistle. It's hardly rocket science is it?

NO line of Police between the rival fans, during a game regarded by them and the club, as high risk, sufficiently for supporters coaches only travel to Ashton Gate?

So, do pray tell, where the custodians of fear and disorder, sorry law and order, were hiding by this stage of the match? Unreal.

hmmmmm going back to the Brighton game we won with scott brown scoring after a very difficult time in the clubs

history, without going in to it as we all know why, scott brown scored he rushed (with the rest of the team) to celebrate

with a section of fans who stuck by him and the players who were in prision, at the same time those sets of fans rushed

down the steps to celebrate near him and the players as that day it meant something we got rewards for hard times and

fans and the players wanted to share that goal with each other, not enticing away fans or winding them up it was a pure release of excitement and relief of a turning point in our season, a few fans are mates with scott brown and some of the players and that is why you do get the rush to the pitch sometimes.... A BOND WITH THE PLAYERS AND FANS..

no1bf2nnn.jpg

hmmmmm going back to the Brighton game we won with scott brown scoring after a very difficult time in the clubs

history, without going in to it as we all know why, scott brown scored he rushed (with the rest of the team) to celebrate

with a section of fans who stuck by him and the players who were in prision, at the same time those sets of fans rushed

down the steps to celebrate near him and the players as that day it meant something we got rewards for hard times and

fans and the players wanted to share that goal with each other, not enticing away fans or winding them up it was a pure release of excitement and relief of a turning point in our season, a few fans are mates with scott brown and some of the players and that is why you do get the rush to the pitch sometimes.... A BOND WITH THE PLAYERS AND FANS..

no1bf2nnn.jpg

I recognize a few people in that piccie. :winner_third_h4h:

Great post cider head, I too was delighted for Scott Brown and would like to share solidarity with those players that had been so harshly imprisoned when the bouncers had had the charges dropped against them. Indeed, the imprisoning of our players was yet another shameful chapter in the history of the Policing and the hopelessly corrupt criminal justice system that has so often blighted this great City.

no1bf2nnn.jpg

Cracking post.

Are you for real???

Can I suggest that you take out a subscription to Sky TV and watch all of your football on there from now on.

Ok ok....i will give you the answer you are obviously looking for, people ran to the front in a crazy,moronic, mindless,unrestrained,mental...... manner because there football team had scored a goal against a club who are hated with a passion by a lot of people. If the barriers were not there, no doubt there would have been a pitched battle for 3 days with hundreds of deaths. I would imagine that WAR would have been declared between England and Wales and we would now have a shortage of Lamb!.

Pathetic isnt it? but you started it :whistle2:

Archived