IGNORED

What Happened After The Final Whistle?

pidge

not really, one guy got though and starting walking towards city fans, other than that they just stood there shouting at eachother.

saw that, police must question themselves after letting it nearlly kick off after ONE TAFF ran through the segregation

if they wanted to fight that badly, they could have gone on the pitch and round.

The one time the police were needed and hardly any of them were there. They do it every single time, bugger off after 80 mins thinking the job is done.

I feel sorry for the stewards it shouldnt be there job to stop fans trying to get at other fans,.

And the cardiff fan didnt run, he casually walked they didnt seem to have a clue what they were doing.

The one time the police were needed and hardly any of them were there. They do it every single time, bugger off after 80 mins thinking the job is done.

I feel sorry for the stewards it shouldnt be there job to stop fans trying to get at other fans,.

And the cardiff fan didnt run, he casually walked they didnt seem to have a clue what they were doing.

one man could have caused mass murder!! after most of the attention was to this guy, everyone stormed over the netting (tryed to) could have easily gone after the netting was an inch thick or so!

To be honest not a lot.

Just a bit of shouting and Cardiff fans trying to rip up the net.

A few city fans running in the EE shouting C-S-F added to the occasion but not a lot really happened.

And as for the Cardiff fan that was walking towards the City fans, how he managed that I don't know. He wassnt running, just calmly walking.

I think it would be fair to say that if Cardiff were really up for it it wouldnt have been hard for them to go on the pitch and round that way.

Just a big of banter on the way out.

saw that, police must question themselves after letting it nearlly kick off after ONE TAFF ran through the segregation

if they wanted to fight that badly, they could have gone on the pitch and round.

Agree, i was stood at the front of the EE (waiting to my flag which by the segregation) and thought that, funny thing though, is

when it was going off at the top of the EE all the stewards from the bottom went to the top leaving that bit empty, but all

baadiff "fans" went up their too :tounge:

it'll be on you tube anyway

Agree, i was stood at the front of the EE (waiting to my flag which by the segregation) and thought that, funny thing though, is

when it was going off at the top of the EE all the stewards from the bottom went to the top leaving that bit empty, but all

baadiff "fans" went up their too :tounge:

:laugh: don't have brains

At the end of the game when City fans were walking past the Cardiff coaches in the rear carpark, the Cardiff fans where trying to kick the gates down and get to the City fans, and the big gates at the end of the carpark wasn't open, the only thing that was open was that little door sized gate and the police were smacking City fans (including me) with there batons whilst there were little kids about as well, and trying to push a huge crowd City fans through the little gate at the same time, how do they figure that will work ? Absolutely disgraceful policing.

I would like to apologise on behalf of (most) Cardiff fans.

The "fans" you talk about are the ones this club has been trying to get rid of for years now :noexpression:

Can't stand them :disapointed2se:

well your club aint doing a very good job are they!!, as they all were on official coaches and had the consent of the club. fact is Cardiff like their "badboy" image. very entertaining though!

The "fans" you talk about are the ones this club has been trying to get rid of for years now :noexpression:

:city: Well said mate,both clubs have their idiots who give football a bad name and spoil it for the real supporters and the sooner they are gone the better.

Well ta for the apology but wtf are they doing on your official coaches if your club is really trying to get rid of them? I'd suggest they're failing miserably. CCTV footage will, I'm sure, be provided but I would bet that not a single one of the scumbags gets a ban.

'Twas pathetic. They had 4/5 as many trying to get through the netting as there was police. Still don't understand what they were trying to do, if they wanted to get through they could have, as the one taff did. Bit of a weird bunch really.

Thought the police raising their batons at us was a bit unecessary. Most City fans, like me, were just stood their laughing at them, that's how not intimidating they were.

Good result though, premiership here we come :innocent06:

I must admit it was amusing to see all the 15 year old chavs from llanslumney run at the netting, discover they could actually get through, look over their shoulders to see if the big boys were coming, and then sheepishly back away when they realised they were on their own.

I just find it quite shocking that despite a bubble trip the little #######s still manage to get there.

Well ta for the apology but wtf are they doing on your official coaches if your club is really trying to get rid of them? I'd suggest they're failing miserably. CCTV footage will, I'm sure, be provided but I would bet that not a single one of the scumbags gets a ban.

Tickets were only on sale to:

Ambassadors,

Season Ticket Holders,

Official Away Travel Members.

I must admit it was amusing to see all the 15 year old chavs from llanslumney run at the netting, discover they could actually get through, look over their shoulders to see if the big boys were coming, and then sheepishly back away when they realised they were on their own.

I just find it quite shocking that despite a bubble trip the little #######s still manage to get there.

I can imagine it :10_1_108:

Just to let you know I'm cringing reading this :noexpression:

Tickets were only on sale to:

Ambassadors,

Season Ticket Holders,

Official Away Travel Members.

I know what you mean but unless they have any previous convictions the club can't stop them can they?

I know what you mean but unless they have any previous convictions the club can't stop them can they?

Of course they can.

The club can refuse sale to anyone they like for any reason they like.

If Cardiff are only refusing sale to people with convictions no wonder they're not making any progress getting rid of them.

Of course they can.

The club can refuse sale to anyone they like for any reason they like.

If Cardiff are only refusing sale to people with convictions no wonder they're not making any progress getting rid of them.

I didn't mean convictions as in prison, sorry if thats how it reads (which it is :noexpression: )

Can they deny sale if they have had previous trouble with the club then?

I didn't mean convictions as in prison, sorry if thats how it reads (which it is :noexpression: )

I would imagine that a club can revoke membership at any time. No membership, season ticket etc = no travel.

Reading in the paper tonight CS is quoted as maybe reviewing the tight travel arrangements, depending on how this and the away game to Cardiff goes.

They can deny sale for any reason they like, they're under no obligation to sell tickets to people.

BCFC use CCTV images to identify even potential troublemakers and ban them, which means tearing up season tickets and memberships and the like and also means they have a decent chance of getting stopped at the turnstiles or by stewards too if they get a mate to buy them.

Anyone who the club think has been involved in any sort of trouble won't be making it onto the coach for the return leg.

Redjar, I think it's the fact that we were still physically in there. So quite possibly the police panicing that there was the potential for something to happen? Don't get me wrong, if Cardiff had made more of an effort, there may well have been mahem as I can't imagine City fans just running away. I don't really have the answer, but just a thought.

Archived