IGNORED

I Presume No

Never to the dark side

Probably the Best/Quote/Thread/Post ever.u need to be the next PM!!!!!!!!!

The Prime Minister job would be made history in any New English Republic. Give him the top job - make him President !!!!!

In the months after the success of the 1959 Cuban revolution, Che Guevara was assigned the role of "supreme prosecutor", overseeing the public show trials and executions of hundreds of leaders associated with the previous regime. :clapping: Please assign me the Supreme Prosecutor job with the same powers that Che Guevara had - I'll see to it that the toff/snob bullies that have been imprisoning and fining our players and supporters for menial offences over the years are brought to justice.

Viva La Internet Revolucion !!!!!!....bringing the memory of Che Guevara back to life - adoring women, a rifle, a cigar and the 'supreme prosecutor' job to see that those that have or would subjugate and coerce us are severely punished.....life doesn't get any better than this.. :clapping: ..........

70174129458b69015dev0.jpg

How dare you. What an ignorant, abhorrent comment to make.

You my son are clueless, I was at reading game about 5 seasons ago and asked a police man politely which was the easyiest way for me to avoid home suporters and get to the away end even if this involved taking a taxi I'm not poor, anyway some trouble may I add between some reading fans only kicked off in the three guinees by the train station. As I had flaged myself as a football fan I with all the other fans was forced onto a bus full of idiots. Seriously me in my suit from work and about 40 inbread knuckle dragging reading fans looking to kill someone. As luck would have it I kept my gob shut stared at a point on the bus and made for the police as soon as i got off the bus near the home end. The other city fan on the bus had the shit kicked out of him because he had colours on.

Sorry but the police are not only lazy and stupid they realy do a poor job.

The Prime Minister job would be made history in any New English Republic. Give him the top job - make him President !!!!!

In the months after the success of the 1959 Cuban revolution, Che Guevara was assigned the role of "supreme prosecutor", overseeing the public show trials and executions of hundreds of leaders associated with the previous regime. :clapping: Please assign me the Supreme Prosecutor job with the same powers that Che Guevara had - I'll see to it that the toff/snob bullies that have been imprisoning and fining our players and supporters for menial offences over the years are brought to justice.

Viva La Internet Revolucion !!!!!!....bringing the memory of Che Guevara back to life - adoring women, a rifle, a cigar and the 'supreme prosecutor' job to see that those that have or would subjugate and coerce us are severely punished.....life doesn't get any better than this.. :clapping: ..........

Legend Gobbers..........outside of Labour( :10_1_108: ) Liberal( :fastasleep: ) or the Conservatives( :worship2: ) i think the Gobbers party should have a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend Gobbers..........outside of Labour( :10_1_108: ) Liberal( :fastasleep: ) or the Conservatives( :worship2: ) i think the Gobbers party should have a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labour, Liberal and Convervative Parties should be consigned to the Royalist past. Let us look forward with great hope to the future and a toff/snob free Bristolian and English Republican administration with us and our fellow BCFC supporters occupying the top jobs in Government. :englandflag::winner_third_h4h:

Life could become a tad dodgy for any Reading Royal fan. :whistle2:

Che Guevara a man assasinated in a prison cell on the orders of your Americian republician friends you are so enthusiastic about.............

Che Guevara a man assasinated in a prison cell on the orders of your Americian republician friends you are so enthusiastic about.............

Not so, the American CIA wanted him alive for interogation. Here's the story.....Che Guevara got on his Norton motorcycle - while a medical student - to tour South America only to be shocked by the amount of poverty he saw and decided to do something about it by trying to empower the people.

Meanwhile in France, the French government was hiding Claus Barbie who was responsible for torturing many Frenchmen and women resistance fighters during World War 2. Claus Barbie was aided in his escape from France to Bolivia by many senior French government officials and politicians who feared Barbie may be caught and forced to give their names as French politicians who had aided and abetted the Germans in World War 2. Needless to say, Claus Barbie with his Gestapo experience almost ended up running Bolivia as a 4th Reich with anti-government activists and trades unionists tortured. Che Guevara heard of the situation in Bolivia and tried to help the people who were being repressed by Claus Barbie's Bolivian regime.

Che Guevara was caught in Bolivia and riddled with bullets but still remains idolized as a revolutionary to this day. The Americans were furious with the Bolivians as they wanted Che Guevara kept alive for questioning.

Hmmm, interesting one this... guess my occupations fairly self evident also and have to admit that I'm pretty disillusioned by the amount of negative and inevitably inaccurate media coverage/Government spin we're confronting on a regular basis in order to achieve public mistrust , put us on the back foot and therefore allow the politicians to manipulate us to their agenda.

However that's not the debate here although I see Rumbelow's unfortunate experience and wince as I believe nowadays we're encouraged to be outraged by any negative incident we experience or read about that involves us public servants but are no longer taught to respect them the the difficult job they do under the circumstances they have to work under.

My own experience of the Police interests me as unlike Nibor I've never had any problems with them at any match I've attended and even at Millwall last year had no probs getting out at London Bridge when approaching them respectfully and simply explaining politely why this was necessary. Also spoke to them at Walsall couple of years ago and at Wolves this year when it was kicking off and had no trouble getting a good humoured response and more importantly the outcome I was looking for.

Having said that find some of the local policing a complete joke and find the bloke I write to on a regular basis to explain why he should re-think fining me for my motoring offences an utter bastard.

Realistically I don't think we should wander into that sheep-like condemnation of the police simply because they're there. On numerous occasions since the late sixties I've been very grateful for their presence and if they didn't keep pointing those toy guns at my car could actually regain my respect.

Not so, the American CIA wanted him alive for interogation. Here's the story.....Che Guevara got on his Norton motorcycle - while a medical student - to tour South America only to be shocked by the amount of poverty he saw and decided to do something about it by trying to empower the people.

Meanwhile in France, the French government was hiding Claus Barbie who was responsible for torturing many Frenchmen and women resistance fighters during World War 2. Claus Barbie was aided in his escape from France to Bolivia by many senior French government officials and politicians who feared Barbie may be caught and forced to give their names as French politicians who had aided and abetted the Germans in World War 2. Needless to say, Claus Barbie with his Gestapo experience almost ended up running Bolivia as a 4th Reich with anti-government activists and trades unionists tortured. Che Guevara heard of the situation in Bolivia and tried to help the people who were being repressed by Claus Barbie's Bolivian regime.

Che Guevara was caught in Bolivia and riddled with bullets but still remains idolized as a revolutionary to this day. The Americans were furious with the Bolivians as they wanted Che Guevara kept alive for questioning.

I think you need to read recent declassified CIA records my friend, Murdered on the orders of the land of mcdonalds.

Of course when you say interogation you actually mean torture, Another activity along with the kidnapping of foreign nationals is a yet more civilised pastimes enjoyed by this great republician model.

Hmmm, interesting one this... guess my occupations fairly self evident also and have to admit that I'm pretty disillusioned by the amount of negative and inevitably inaccurate media coverage/Government spin we're confronting on a regular basis in order to achieve public mistrust , put us on the back foot and therefore allow the politicians to manipulate us to their agenda.

However that's not the debate here although I see Rumbelow's unfortunate experience and wince as I believe nowadays we're encouraged to be outraged by any negative incident we experience or read about that involves us public servants but are no longer taught to respect them the the difficult job they do under the circumstances they have to work under.

My own experience of the Police interests me as unlike Nibor I've never had any problems with them at any match I've attended and even at Millwall last year had no probs getting out at London Bridge when approaching them respectfully and simply explaining politely why this was necessary. Also spoke to them at Walsall couple of years ago and at Wolves this year when it was kicking off and had no trouble getting a good humoured response and more importantly the outcome I was looking for.

Having said that find some of the local policing a complete joke and find the bloke I write to on a regular basis to explain why he should re-think fining me for my motoring offences an utter bastard.

Realistically I don't think we should wander into that sheep-like condemnation of the police simply because they're there. On numerous occasions since the late sixties I've been very grateful for their presence and if they didn't keep pointing those toy guns at my car could actually regain my respect.

This is a very rational and intelligent view, unfortunately most of the more sensational and ludricrous postings about the police are usually made by people who have never had to make life or death decisions and are never likely to and some like our own forum poster of the year dosen't give a shit about that.

Of course when you say interogation you actually mean torture, Another activity along with the kidnapping of foreign nationals is a yet more civilised pastimes enjoyed by this great republician model.

Yep, the United States certainly has its faults. You could write pages and pages about civil rights abuses in the United States but at the end of the day you could become President of that country if you were born there. As President you could change the way that country is run and governed. Unless you're born to the right aristocratic family here you'll never be ruler of the UK - that's the fundamental difference.

Yep, the United States certainly has its faults. You could write pages and pages about civil rights abuses in the United States but at the end of the day you could become President of that country if you were born there. As President you could change the way that country is run and governed. Unless you're born to the right aristocratic family here you'll never be ruler of the UK - that's the fundamental difference.

So let me see if I've got this one right, you are saying for instance that a humble corner grocer shop owners daughter could'nt become prime minister of the UK.

So let me see if I've got this one right, you are saying for instance that a humble corner grocer shop owners daughter could'nt become prime minister of the UK.

You don't believe that do you? :noexpression: Margaret Thatcher's Dad had a whole chain of grocery stores. Anyway, Thatcher was 'Prime Minister' not ruler - the unelected Queen Elizabeth II was her real boss and ruler. Queen Elizabeth II is the unelected equivalent to an elected President in France, Germany or the USA for instance.

You don't believe that do you. :noexpression: Margaret Thatcher's Dad had a whole chain of grocery stores. Anyway, Thatcher was 'Prime Minister' not ruler - the unelected Queen Elizabeth II was her real boss and ruler. The unelected Queen Elizabeth II is the unelected equivalent to an elected President in France, Germany or the USA for instance.

How about the son of naval petty officer or A Welsh self educated cobbler or a working class Scot from Lossiemouth.

How about the son of naval petty officer or A Welsh self educated cobbler or a working class Scot from Lossiemouth.

Dunno, you tell me. If the 'working class Scot from Lossiemouth' is Gordon Brown then I'm wondering what he's doing in the English Parliament when Scotland now has its own Parliament. Perhaps you would care to enlighten me.

You don't believe that do you? :noexpression: Margaret Thatcher's Dad had a whole chain of grocery stores. Anyway, Thatcher was 'Prime Minister' not ruler - the unelected Queen Elizabeth II was her real boss and ruler. Queen Elizabeth II is the unelected equivalent to an elected President in France, Germany or the USA for instance.

We've already explored my anti royalist credentials, They are totally insignificant and have no constitutional power, Just money and priviledge.

They are totally insignificant and have no constitutional power, Just money and priviledge.

If that's the case then why does any new Prime Minister - elected by popular mandate - have to waste time to ask The Queen if he/she can form "The Queen's" Government ???!!!!! :noexpression:

Dunno, you tell me. If the 'working class Scot from Lossiemouth' is Gordon Brown then I'm wondering what he's doing in the English Parliament when Scotland now has its own Parliament. Perhaps you would care to enlighten me.

And I thought you knew your history, it's James Ramsey Mcdonald, Who actually has a Bristol connection having moved here in the early 20th century where he worked as a Clergymans assistant, Perhaps he even watched City play.

And I thought you knew your history, it's James Ramsey Mcdonald, Who actually has a Bristol connection having moved here in the early 20th century where he worked as a Clergymans assistant, Perhaps he even watched City play.

One thing I don't do is ask questions with riddles. :innocent06:

King Charles I caused a few problems for the English Parliament and he ended up for the head chop on a cold January day at Whitehall London in 1649.

i'm sure that will serve as a salutory lesson to Queen Elizabeth II and later Charlie boy, don't **** with paliament or the the popular mandate of the people.

i'm sure that will serve as a salutory lesson to Queen Elizabeth II and later Charlie boy, don't **** with paliament or the the popular mandate of the people.

A simple English axe applied to King Charles I's neck was the solution to the problems Charles caused the English people. The French revolutionaries guillotined their Monarchy and a whole French aristocratic elite as well. The Russian Red Army machine gunned their Monarchy. It's just amazing how our Monarchy and the foreign ruling class that they lead have survived thus far.

A simple English axe applied to King Charles I's neck was the solution to the problems Charles caused the English people. The French revolutionaries guillotined their Monarchy and a whole French aristocratic elite as well. The Russian Red Army machine gunned their Monarchy. It's just amazing how our Monarchy and the foreign ruling class that they lead have survived thus far.

A large state funded ( paid by you and I ) security force . All the palaces , castles , houses etc .. guarded 24 hours . Been to Windsor Great Park lots of times in the summer . Always amazed how many unmarked police cars and amounts of police in the grounds around the castle to protect it and the residents .Then for added protection they have bloody soldiers . Now thats being protected .

Rang the police xmas eve about nearly being knocked down with my wife and 2 girls . Car was on the wrong side of a dual carriageway which is seperated from the other side by fences and verge .

The driver pulled into a garage without even an apology . After getting the number plate and challenging the woman driver , I rang the police immediately . Not heard from them yet , three weeks .

They must all be protecting the monarchy the government officials and their properties .

Come on Red Goblin admit it, Whilst debunking your Americian (republician dream) myth and proving to you how they were responsible for the cowardly murder of one of your heroes (and mine as it goes) and proving that even commoners can aspire to be the prime minister of the uk and along with the Che Guevara connection, We also have an anti royalist connection. Today you have been 'out Goblined' go on admit it.

A large state funded ( paid by you and I ) security force . All the palaces , castles , houses etc .. guarded 24 hours . Been to Windsor Great Park lots of times in the summer . Always amazed how many unmarked police cars and amounts of police in the grounds around the castle to protect it and the residents .Then for added protection they have bloody soldiers . Now thats being protected .

Rang the police xmas eve about nearly being knocked down with my wife and 2 girls . Car was on the wrong side of a dual carriageway which is seperated from the other side by fences and verge .

The driver pulled into a garage without even an apology . After getting the number plate and challenging the woman driver , I rang the police immediately . Not heard from them yet , three weeks .

They must all be protecting the monarchy the government officials and their properties .

Compare and contrast the Police's 24 hour protection and treatment of the Royal Family to the way we're often treated by Police at football matches. When the Police come across a member of the Royal family it's "Yes your Highness, No your Highness".

The Police are not always at football to protect us but often there to bully and harass us and level poxy charges against us. E.g. like having us arrested for having a pre-match pint as occurred at Walsall a few years back. And the Police wonder why they're often despised by football supporters !!!!!!

The Police are pro aristocracy and anti football supporter.

Archived