IGNORED

A Perspective On The Forum - Boring I Know

Red to the world

You cannot keep coming up with no one around can you, there are players out there.

You need to ask if they are available it leaves me so annoyed that a goal scorer could be the difference between promotion and just missing it and if we go to the play offs without a striker I think we would lose out

I am sorry if Johnson is upset what is posted but I am upset we don't sign Quality Strikers.

If it's so easy, how about you find one, speak to his agent, agree a suitable fee and put Gary in touch. When you've signed us a top class striker I shall bow down to you.

Because unfortunately, like you, he seems to have a negative outlook on pretty much everything.

Personally i just it ignore it. If he posts a topic with good points in, then i'll put my two pence in. However what can you say to someone who says "league position doesn't matter".

After a while it gets tiresome thought. We are in our best posotion in a long time and people still feel the need to be negative. Not constructive, negative.

You cannot keep coming up with no one around can you, there are players out there.

You need to ask if they are available it leaves me so annoyed that a goal scorer could be the difference between promotion and just missing it and if we go to the play offs without a striker I think we would lose out

I am sorry if Johnson is upset what is posted but I am upset we don't sign Quality Strikers.

AY you are so frustrating since you weaken your case by refusing to name names. For the umpteenth time who are the players out there you think we should go for that meet your high standards, who would be prepared to join us? Don't worry about the fee as I believe Steve would stump up.

AY name the player and I'll tell you the price quoted, then you can tell me if their value for money.

Guest ashtonyate
Because unfortunately, like you, he seems to have a negative outlook on pretty much everything.

Personally i just it ignore it. If he posts a topic with good points in, then i'll put my two pence in. However what can you say to someone who says "league position doesn't matter".

After a while it gets tiresome thought. We are in our best posotion in a long time and people still feel the need to be negative. Not constructive, negative.

I think its you lot are the negative ones its me being positive saying buy a player you lot are saying we can find, afford ,or will not fit into the team.

Now to me that,s negative as for constructive when I post I always reason my answer the trouble is people don't read what i write they just jump on the band wagon

Guest ashtonyate
riogan I presume you mean riordan, can't answer that cos never was a target.

Roberts 3 million (wants to stay in prem)

why was he a target he looked good on my tube but what a fruitless excersize this is there are players out there tap there agents up

Guest ashtonyate
riogan I presume you mean riordan, can't answer that cos never was a target.

Roberts 3 million (wants to stay in prem)

why was he not a target he looked good on my tube but what a fruitless excersize this is there are players out there tap there agents up

Guest ashtonyate
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said why did he not try for Riogan he seems to have a eye for goal, its a pointless exercise me saying a player then you saying we can afford him or he would not come how the hell do you know stop being so negative

I said why did he not try for Riogan he seems to have a eye for goal, its a pointless exercise me saying a player then you saying we can afford him or he would not come how the hell do you know stop being so negative

And a taste for the sauce (allegedly). Given his undoubted ability why else do you think Strachan doesn't have him as a first choice and his agent is touting him around?

How the hell does yessir know? Because he is the only genuine inside source on this forum (allegedly). :worship2:

Note btw that his response implies we may have made an enquiry about Roberts. Doesn't suggest a lack of ambition to me. :city:

you obviously don't know who Yessir sir is, many people have ideals who he is, but those that do know never confirm it!

It's definately not Gary or Pete Johnson

my money is still on KM personally!

the important thing is though, if anyone knows............yessir knows!

I take AY to task over his points and (sometimes) this descends into me taking the piss out of him, mainly due to his refusal to back up his often wild and certainly unsubstantiated accusations.

Maybe this makes me a bad person but I still think that any poster who repeatedly posts hysterical and ridiculous rubbish about the team, club and players (and at times other posters) should expect to have to back up their opinion with more than just hearsay and nonsense, and certainly should expect debate on their points. AY can say and believe what he wants, but he cannot refuse the right to reply of other (as he has tried to before) on any grounds, even if he gets royally ripped frequently.

AY's recent repeated slagging of Trundle and Byfield (and I say slagging because he is NOT constructive) and our manager (with whom it is obvious he has an irrational personal dislike, nothing to do with his management of the team) is fair game for debate and ridicule because the intensity of his bile requires balance.

Guest ashtonyate
I take AY to task over his points and (sometimes) this descends into me taking the piss out of him, mainly due to his refusal to back up his often wild and certainly unsubstantiated accusations.

Maybe this makes me a bad person but I still think that any poster who repeatedly posts hysterical and ridiculous rubbish about the team, club and players (and at times other posters) should expect to have to back up their opinion with more than just hearsay and nonsense, and certainly should expect debate on their points. AY can say and believe what he wants, but he cannot refuse the right to reply of other (as he has tried to before) on any grounds, even if he gets royally ripped frequently.

AY's recent repeated slagging of Trundle and Byfield (and I say slagging because he is NOT constructive) and our manager (with whom it is obvious he has an irrational personal dislike, nothing to do with his management of the team) is fair game for debate and ridicule because the intensity of his bile requires balance.

You show me where I have slagged Byfield another load of in accurate none sense now you tell where is there any none constructive criticism show me bring the post up you can't everything I give a reason for now show me

You show me where I have slagged Byfield another load of in accurate none sense now you tell where is there any none constructive criticism show me bring the post up you can't everything I give a reason for now show me

Ok, give me a little while and I'll put together an "ashtonyate's greatest hits" package.

You remind me of Father Dougal from 'Father Ted' in the episode he keeps claiming to never had said something, only to whip out a tape recorder he had concealed which ends up proving the other person right, much to his disgrace.

Samo,

I have to agree with AY here. I cannot find one instance of him slagging off Byfield. If anything, he is one of the few players that AY is happy with.

Do an advanced search for byfield, written by AY. You generally get "Apart from Byfield, our strikers are crap".

I have read this thread with interest. Seems some people think they are much better than others, and are determined to get their point across and get others to think like them.

The only real problem I have with AY's posts is that I find them very hard to read with no puctuation. I believe that it is a clinical problem though, so he cannot be blamed for that.

If you do not like his posts, why not add him to your ignore list, then you will not have to read them.

Guest ashtonyate
Ok, give me a little while and I'll put together an "ashtonyate's greatest hits" package.

You remind me of Father Dougal from 'Father Ted' in the episode he keeps claiming to never had said something, only to whip out a tape recorder he had concealed which ends up proving the other person right, much to his disgrace.

Could you include my last turkey in the window and how i said right from the start that Trundle Was To Old To Slow And to much Money and how we should be trying to sign a tall ball winning young forward Great Thanks

Samo,

I have to agree with AY here. I cannot find one instance of him slagging off Byfield. If anything, he is one of the few players that AY is happy with.

Do an advanced search for byfield, written by AY. You generally get "Apart from Byfield, our strikers are crap".

I have read this thread with interest. Seems some people think they are much better than others, and are determined to get their point across and get others to think like them.

The only real problem I have with AY's posts is that I find them very hard to read with no puctuation. I believe that it is a clinical problem though, so he cannot be blamed for that.

If you do not like his posts, why not add him to your ignore list, then you will not have to read them.

The reason most people take issue with AY (at least from my point of view) is that he NEVER backs up his argument or backs down which is fine in some cases but when he is never at fault or can concede a point of view it all gets a bit nauseating.

Guest ashtonyate
Samo,

I like to correct you I am happy with most things about the team but we are very poor up front now that's what I said for a long time.

We have got ourselves in to a great position but I feel without a proven goal scorer we could miss out on a wonderful opportunity

Guest ashtonyate
The reason most people take issue with AY (at least from my point of view) is that he NEVER backs up his argument or backs down which is fine in some cases but when he is never at fault or can concede a point of view it all gets a bit nauseating.

Well give me an example I think I do back up what I say, and if i did not think what I said was right I would not post it in the first place.

Well give me an example I think I do back up what I say, and if i did not think what I said was right I would not post it in the first place.

I don't doubt for a moment you believe what you say but to give you an example you have never responded when asked to give a list of all the pacy, good in the air, goal scoring target men (that's what you say we need), who are available and would be happy to join us. Now's your chance. Forgive me if I do not hold my breath.

Guest ashtonyate
If I wasn't at work I'd trawl through and find all the posts where you don't back your comments up.

Of course you believe you are right but you also never concede that anyone else can have a valid and different view to yourself.

I will wait until you get home

Guest ashtonyate
I don't doubt for a moment you believe what you say but to give you an example you have never responded when asked to give a list of all the pacy, good in the air, goal scoring target men (that's what you say we need), who are available and would be happy to join us. Now's your chance. Forgive me if I do not hold my breath.

Never mind that I will say a name then you say for this reason or that reason we can't get him.

I am sure there are players out there may not be British who would come and play for a club in our position if you say not then we are finish as we will never sign a striker again

Guest ashtonyate
If I wasn't at work I'd trawl through and find all the posts where you don't back your comments up.

Of course you believe you are right but you also never concede that anyone else can have a valid and different view to yourself.

But the vue of poster having a pop is we don't need a striker how the hell can i agree with that

Never mind that I will say a name then you say for this reason or that reason we can't get him.

I am sure there are players out there may not be British who would come and play for a club in our position if you say not then we are finish as we will never sign a striker again

So, you have just shot down your own claim that you always back up your case with evidence? You assert that these players exist but are still unable to name a single one. :disapointed2se:

Archived