IGNORED

Our 'fans' At Qpr

tinman-is-god

I went to the QPR game yesterday and was quite simply appaled by the behaviour and conduct of hundreds of City fans for the way they responded to the events on the pitch. After a half in which Vasko and McCombe got utterly battered and we deservedly went in 2 goals behind, a lot of people booed at the half time whistle. I found this horrific. Did these people go to Hull and Burnely? Or more importantly, where they at Tranmere and Cheltenham last year? My point is, yes we were poor, but BOOING is a step too far. These morons - and yes you are a moron if you booed - have VERY short memories. We are still 3rd for gods sake.

Secondly, the ironic cheer which greeted Lee Johnson's departure was embarassing. Anyone can see that although there are faults with LJ's game, we have no one at the club who can play the role he can in the middle of the park and his delivery from set pieces has been fantastic this year, culminating in many goals from his set plays.

Thirdly, there was a lot of general anti-GJ gestures and abuse hurled at the game. If you booed, cheered ironically or shouted abuse at Gary Johnson then i genuinely do not want you at the game. I had issues with GJ today too - i don't think we should have played 2 up top and Vasko should have come off before HT and Sproule should have been on earlier than he was - but you simply don't boo the best manager we have had for decades. Gary's track record speaks for itself. I felt embarrased to be amongst a bunch of numskulls today. On the basis of the fans' performance we don't deserve to go up.

Any morons fancy trying to justify booing today? Good luck.

Whilst I didnt boo, I'm not suprised others did. Certainly not appauled either.

I get appauled when fans attack other fans, or are racist etc. Not over something as petty as venting a bit of steam.

We had fans there today/yesterday who travelled from around the world, quite a big effort I'd say.

Just a shame that effort wasnt on show in any way from any player during the 90 mins.

If some spends a lot of their resources, be it time, money, whatever and they watch a load of garbage for 45 mins so want to boo, who cares?

:fastasleep:

Booing undoubetedly sends out the wrong message to the players. We need to realise that we are in a league where if the other side get their tails up, they have the ability to hurt us. I think a lot of our fans are still thinking we are in league one and have a divine right to win every game. I have been very disappointed with our fans this year (been to every game bar sheff utd at home) and although we have had a good atmosphere at a few away games, notably the early ones, our fans seem more interested in fighting or booing at the moment. Just find it depressing - if people are booing when we are 3rd in the league in the championship, it makes you wonder what City have to do to please some so called fans.

Booing undoubetedly sends out the wrong message to the players. We need to realise that we are in a league where if the other side get their tails up, they have the ability to hurt us. I think a lot of our fans are still thinking we are in league one and have a divine right to win every game. I have been very disappointed with our fans this year (been to every game bar sheff utd at home) and although we have had a good atmosphere at a few away games, notably the early ones, our fans seem more interested in fighting or booing at the moment. Just find it depressing - if people are booing when we are 3rd in the league in the championship, it makes you wonder what City have to do to please some so called fans.

I think because of our great season it has raised peoples expectations and people would think following QPR's dodgy defense vs cardiff we stood a chance of getting 3 points. Although i don't condone booing the fans did pay money to come and watch them and they came out in a superb following.

I'd rather cheer the players on then boo them but if they don't perform to a good standard people will boo them.

Whilst I didnt boo, I'm not suprised others did. Certainly not appauled either.

I get appauled when fans attack other fans, or are racist etc. Not over something as petty as venting a bit of steam.

We had fans there today/yesterday who travelled from around the world, quite a big effort I'd say.

Just a shame that effort wasnt on show in any way from any player during the 90 mins.

If some spends a lot of their resources, be it time, money, whatever and they watch a load of garbage for 45 mins so want to boo, who cares?

:fastasleep:

Hi Dezgimed, I've read a few of your posts and think you are the type of fan who is impossible to please. I'd go as far as to say it's fans like you which mean the players don't pay any attention to fans' opinions.

I didn't go to yesterday's game, but I doubt that "effort wasn't shown in any way from any player during the 90 mins". Do you really believe that comment? If you were a City player who had played their heart out and got some brilliant results this season, e.g: Stoke, Southampton, Watford, Sheff Utd, Sheff Wed, all of whom have larger squads with a higher average wage, what would you think to comments like yours? It stinks of a know-it-all approach to the game. What if you were a supporter of one of the teams I just mentioned. They all have higher paid players than us, so it stands to reason that if they played to their full potential against us, they would win. So was the reason that City beat them all because they didn't play to their potential, or because we played very well and made it difficult for them?

You stated somewhere else if we play at 70% of our potential we will finish in the top 6. Will we? Thanks for letting us all know that. Can you tell me how you worked that out? What about Southampton, who are not long out of the Premiership and have vast resources compared to us; what percentage must they perform at to finish in the top 6. 60%? 80%? How about against Sheffield Wednesday in midweek, what percentage do we need to play at to win the game, because you should call Gary Johnson and let him know, then we can save the other percents we don't need for a different game... This isn't Pro Evo mate.

Seriously, all you can ask of players is 100% effort, they don't make a conscious decision to play well or badly.

Finally, in your post 'This new mentality' you say:'Let them fall below par with the sympathy of them being small fish in a big pond (full of useless carp might I add), and you fall down the League. Hence why we're 3rd with minus 1 goal difference.' So our support has been under-critical this season??? If only we'd got on our players backs more instead of supporting them we would have spurred them on to top of the league.

Dezgimed you have not got a clue.

I went to the QPR game yesterday and was quite simply appaled by the behaviour and conduct of hundreds of City fans for the way they responded to the events on the pitch. After a half in which Vasko and McCombe got utterly battered and we deservedly went in 2 goals behind, a lot of people booed at the half time whistle. I found this horrific. Did these people go to Hull and Burnely? Or more importantly, where they at Tranmere and Cheltenham last year? My point is, yes we were poor, but BOOING is a step too far. These morons - and yes you are a moron if you booed - have VERY short memories. We are still 3rd for gods sake.

Secondly, the ironic cheer which greeted Lee Johnson's departure was embarassing. Anyone can see that although there are faults with LJ's game, we have no one at the club who can play the role he can in the middle of the park and his delivery from set pieces has been fantastic this year, culminating in many goals from his set plays.

Thirdly, there was a lot of general anti-GJ gestures and abuse hurled at the game. If you booed, cheered ironically or shouted abuse at Gary Johnson then i genuinely do not want you at the game. I had issues with GJ today too - i don't think we should have played 2 up top and Vasko should have come off before HT and Sproule should have been on earlier than he was - but you simply don't boo the best manager we have had for decades. Gary's track record speaks for itself. I felt embarrased to be amongst a bunch of numskulls today. On the basis of the fans' performance we don't deserve to go up.

Well said, I totally agree!

Was going to post similar this morning.

I was also embarrased by some of our so called supporters today.

Not only, as you said, the boos at half-time and the jeers at LJ's substitution, but by those that walked out after the third goal....with half an hour to go!

Were you the same ones that left early at WBA?

Part time supporters, glory hunters, who only want to be there when we're winning.

There was also the moron in Y2 block in the upper tier who felt the need to abuse David Noble as he warmed up with repeated calls of "Noble you p1$$ed up c***!"

Wonderful support!

If you read this, please explain why you were there and what your comments were supposed to acheive?

You were a disgrace!

I wonder if you listened to 606 - Liverpool fans ringing in and slating the team - first half performance worst they had ever seen - Benitez not a clue - and yes some booed off at half time - they won 3 - 0 and they still rang up ranting about the first half - my point is, as I have said before, football is emotional - people will moan and groan at every club, some forked out £100 to go and support yesterday and felt let down - it might not help to boo or criticise but they have the right to do it even if you don't agree with it (and I don't either - but I do sometimes moan may God forgive me) - get over it and stop critcising our own support - it will never change - live with it and support your way without condeming others

Can't say I heard much in the way of actual booing at h/t but there was certainly alot of fans seriously let down by the players. Lets face it we watched a quite dreadfull first half performance lacking all over the field.

As for LJ, I thought he did ok in a poor team performance. Ironic cheers were totally undeserved for him yesterday.

...get over it and stop critcising our own support - it will never change - live with it and support your way without condeming others

Why are we not allowed to criticise our own "supporters" when it is justified?

There's nothing wrong with fair criticism.

It seems perfectly OK for "supporters" to criticise everyone else, managers, players, opposition fans, police, stewards etc. but whenever someone criticises our own "supporters" it's wrong.

Why?

The huge majority of fans and undits had us down as relegation strugglers this season. We have totally overturned that view with fantastic, stirring effort and the some fans "boo" them for being 2-0 down away from home at half time?

It's incredible really.

Results in this league have proved time and time again that any team is capable of winning against any team on their day, look at the Scunny result yesterday. It is really so difficult for some people to believe that yesterday was more QPR's day than ours?

The headlines should read.... FOOTBALL TEAM LOSE MATCH, FANS LOSE SENSE OF PERSPECTIVE, SHOCK!

GJ and the team visit away grounds all over the country, year after year. They would be totally aware that every club has its share of nasty swearing, ignorant "fans". City are no different, and nobody is going to change a thing. Not GJ, not SL, not this forum or even God if he cared to listen.

For the posts with their long and detailed analysis, its appalled. Not apauled, appauled or apaled, etc. I prayed that one of you would prevail, but as the thread is a fan critique, its as much as we can expect.

GJ and the team visit away grounds all over the country, year after year. They would be totally aware that every club has its share of nasty swearing, ignorant "fans". City are no different, and nobody is going to change a thing. Not GJ, not SL, not this forum or even God if he cared to listen.

For the posts with their long and detailed analysis, its appalled. Not apauled, appauled or apaled, etc. I prayed that one of you would prevail, but as the thread is a fan critique, its as much as we can expect.

I noticed a couple of people had spelt 'appalled' wrongly as well, but didn't feel it was relevant to the argument. Since you mention it though, when you say 'its as much as we can expect', you should write it's as it's a contraction of it is. But it is only a fan critique after all.

What worries me, apart from booing our own players, is the genuine hate that "fans" show for the opposition. Don't get me wrong, banter is fine, but frankly it goes far beyond that.

At home games I'm in the Dolman - can't stand watching football from behind the goal - and OK maybe it's tame and people don't sing as much as in the beloved East End. However, to be honest it scares me to be standing next to guys whose body position and eye line are directed, not at the pitch, but at the home fans for 60% of the time. The plank next to me was bellowing obscenities at the QPR stand from the start, just because the home fans had the temerity to suport their own team.

Now a lot of you would probably praise him because he had passion & sang loud and long. Me, I loathed him and would prefer to share a pint with the "eccentric" in the blue sombrero that he was aching to get at. So I read all these posts about lack of atmosphere with a hint of sadness. If vocal support goes along with hatred and simmering violence then you can keep it.

Pass the prawn sandwiches, vicar.

As I have said time and time again - these people will only have themselves to blame when GJ leaves for another club.

I think he is by far the best manager we have had in decades. I am a massive fan of GJ and LJ and yes I am one of the happy clappers and a proud "glass half full" person as far as our season is going.

I would have been happy mid table this season so a few poor away performances changes nothing but I've said for a while now that there are signs GJ is getting fed up of this and I reckon he will go I really do.

Seems to me there are city fans who will only be happy when we are back struggling again so they can spend their weeks moaning and calling for the managers head.

I have a good few friends who live in Briz but are not originally from the City and support other teams (including a West Brom ST holder would you believe). They have told me that word is spreading and we are getting a bit of a name as a very ungrateful and unsupportive set of fans -similar to how Newcastle fans are protrayed at the moment.

My mate the West Brom fan is completely baffled by the things I tell him about the negativity and is really complimentary of City and thinks we are a cracking football team just running through the same slight dip in confidence that every team does.

Liverpool are crap at the moment and yet you watch the highlights and they are still chating Rafa Benitez's name because they are realistic and have faith in him.

Why oh why can't we do the same - Is it us? - Is it a bristolian thing the negativity and moaning? I just don't get it and it breaks my heart.

I have a good mate and fellow City fan who is one of the moaners and our discussions are getting more heated. Sad thing is when I focus on the positive he just calls me a Happy Clapper.

I just don't get it any more..?

I was at all of those games so here's my take on it.

Some people would say that having paid a great deal of money,suffered undue & unecessary heavy handed treatment from the Met Police, then turned up to see our team outplayed. moreover out footballed by QPR, as opposed to being physically & mentally second best at Palace, that they had the right to show their displeasure at the lack of effort that undepinned the lack of quality.

Perhaps they we upset at the fact that despite SL making funds available QPR's strikeforce was head & shoulders above ours in terms of pace, first touch & technical skills, moreover, confidence.

I'd query that " fantastic" description, in fact I'll say it downright wrong.The assists table supports that.The feeling of the people that sat near me and those I discussed it with before & after the game is that however indifferently or poorly LJ plays he will not be replaced or dropped.Now, whether that's right or wrong it's their opinion as City fans although those who condemn the lad because he's Johno's son are out of order and, if that criticism should be levelled anywhere it should be at GJ's door.

If I was picking a team tomorrow, LJ wouldn't be in it.Not because, he's not a decent player. because I wouldn't start with Trundle or Byfield either and they're both decent footballers on their day, but because, my view is that Noble & Carle offer more in the final third and we have a massive issue scoring goals..in fact, based on our performances at Palace & QPR, we have massive issues all over the field at present.

Thirdly, there was a lot of general anti-GJ gestures and abuse hurled at the game. If you booed, cheered ironically or shouted abuse at Gary Johnson then i genuinely do not want you at the game.

Whoa there old chap-This isn't an invite system.People will come if they want, and it isn't cheap these days and support as they wish.One thing for sure is that they'll be here a long time after GJ's gone-Succesful or not.

I had issues with GJ today too - i don't think we should have played 2 up top and Vasko should have come off before HT and Sproule should have been on earlier than he was - but you simply don't boo the best manager we have had for decades. Gary's track record speaks for itself. I felt embarrased to be amongst a bunch of numskulls today. On the basis of the fans' performance we don't deserve to go up.

GJ's record doesn't make him omnipotent.Yesterday, as I wrote in the R&R after the game, got it badly wrong in the way he set the team up.Had we signed a pacey forward then, OK try 4-4-2, but pick a balanced team with IS on the right and don't just whoosh it because Dele's arrived.Garner or similar didn't arrive so we are a target man better off.In fact, if ES was meant to be a target man, we're no better off in terms of numbers although, I'll stick my neck out and say Dele will be a useful addition.

Why Liam Fontaine was left out baffles me and our win against Blackpool was another game that could have gone either way, even ending in defeat after a poor second half.Vasko's played twice against QPR this season and been hauled off at half time on both occassions.Having said that, it could have been either centre back or even any of the back four.

Palace are no super team and haven't won since they beat us and Rangers got thumped at Cardiff in midweek so that would appear to make us poor, not them great.There are problems that need addressing based on our recent performances and how happy will the dressing room be if we finish eighth and make a poor start next season?

Over to GJ and I've every confidence that he'll address the issues, however, he'll need to be brave.

Why are we not allowed to criticise our own "supporters" when it is justified?

There's nothing wrong with fair criticism.

It seems perfectly OK for "supporters" to criticise everyone else, managers, players, opposition fans, police, stewards etc. but whenever someone criticises our own "supporters" it's wrong.

Why?

To clarify - we should debate. But if you travelled to QPR and felt the need to moan -it will not help team - we all agree - but it does not help to criticise each other either - it just compounds the issue/problem -

Whatever else we are we are supporters and we do want the same thing even if we have different approaches - infighting/divide and rule will not help at all.

I am trying to say it is football - you wont change it - so why do it - I may not like all City fans but I am linked to them all. Most of those you list are "fair game" to moan at - but if people complian about supporters who complain about the team - then how is that any better or constructive - just no point we all support City - end of?

As I have said time and time again - these people will only have themselves to blame when GJ leaves for another club.

I think he is by far the best manager we have had in decades. I am a massive fan of GJ and LJ and yes I am one of the happy clappers and a proud "glass half full" person as far as our season is going.

I would have been happy mid table this season so a few poor away performances changes nothing but I've said for a while now that there are signs GJ is getting fed up of this and I reckon he will go I really do.

Seems to me there are city fans who will only be happy when we are back struggling again so they can spend their weeks moaning and calling for the managers head.

I have a good few friends who live in Briz but are not originally from the City and support other teams (including a West Brom ST holder would you believe). They have told me that word is spreading and we are getting a bit of a name as a very ungrateful and unsupportive set of fans -similar to how Newcastle fans are protrayed at the moment.

My mate the West Brom fan is completely baffled by the things I tell him about the negativity and is really complimentary of City and thinks we are a cracking football team just running through the same slight dip in confidence that every team does.

Liverpool are crap at the moment and yet you watch the highlights and they are still chating Rafa Benitez's name because they are realistic and have faith in him.

Why oh why can't we do the same - Is it us? - Is it a bristolian thing the negativity and moaning? I just don't get it and it breaks my heart.

I have a good mate and fellow City fan who is one of the moaners and our discussions are getting more heated. Sad thing is when I focus on the positive he just calls me a Happy Clapper.

I just don't get it any more..?

Your not the only one, in what should be a time of optimism and celebration for our club due to our position (which virtually no-one expected) I don't think I have ever known such negativity and constant whingeing from some of our 'fans'.

As mentioned in another thread the usual perpetual whingers are coming out of the woodwork, some not seen since before our promotion where they made themselves look stupid last season), I really don't know what these people want or what their agenda is?

Constructive criticism is fine, what we are seeing from some quarters is personal vendettas and vitriol, truely pathetic.

Yesterdays was my 11 years boy 2nd away game IN FACT he only got into football this season. All week he has been up for this game singing city songs at randon intervals through the day. He was up at 6am trying to get ready to go even though are coach did not leave till 09:30. He was singing again as we crossed London on the tube. Stood in the Pub and Joined in the banter with his chest puffed out standing 6feet tall Got in the ground and he stood a and cheered the players onto the pitch form the warm up and gave the QPRQ fans some stick. He Stood Proud and Tall when the players came out .

Then the Match started and after 15 mins he turned to me and said he felt the worse as we were playing crap. 5 Mins before half time he wanted to go home he was that deflated. He did not clap the players off at half time but did not moan and asked me why I clapped them Off I told because all thugh we were piss poor We should all ways shaw are support and Also I told them they would need all the suport they need having to go in and face GJ at half time.

He still wanted to go home as he did not share my optismison that we would get something out of the game But he stayed and made some noise at the end of the game he half hartedly clapped them off . He then said Dad we were shit today but surley we should not be booing them off.

Even though he had his dreams of going top dashed by a below par experience By the time we got home He was looking forward torwards to the Next game.

The best Part of the game for me was when he stood up and shouted For **** stake Bristol is in England Not Wales in responce to them singing Sheep Sheep Sheep Shaggers.

Just find it depressing - if people are booing when we are 3rd in the league in the championship, it makes you wonder what City have to do to please some so called fans.

Wouldn't have thought anyone was booing because we are 3rd in the league, more to do with the fact that we were shocking first half.

I hear GJ's name chanted at every game.

Why on earth does everyone take comments on the forum so seriously?

What worries me, apart from booing our own players, is the genuine hate that "fans" show for the opposition. Don't get me wrong, banter is fine, but frankly it goes far beyond that.

At home games I'm in the Dolman - can't stand watching football from behind the goal - and OK maybe it's tame and people don't sing as much as in the beloved East End. However, to be honest it scares me to be standing next to guys whose body position and eye line are directed, not at the pitch, but at the home fans for 60% of the time. The plank next to me was bellowing obscenities at the QPR stand from the start, just because the home fans had the temerity to suport their own team.

Now a lot of you would probably praise him because he had passion & sang loud and long. Me, I loathed him and would prefer to share a pint with the "eccentric" in the blue sombrero that he was aching to get at. So I read all these posts about lack of atmosphere with a hint of sadness. If vocal support goes along with hatred and simmering violence then you can keep it.

Pass the prawn sandwiches, vicar.

Whilst i agree with a lot you are saying its the same with all clubs. When they got there third yesterday about 500 of there "little boys" didnt see it because...they were more interested in looking at and abusing US.

Hi Dezgimed, I've read a few of your posts and think you are the type of fan who is impossible to please. I'd go as far as to say it's fans like you which mean the players don't pay any attention to fans' opinions.

So you read a few of my posts to create a stereotype. Excellent. If you want a to create a true profile, read all of them Dr. Freud..

I didn't go to yesterday's game, but I doubt that "effort wasn't shown in any way from any player during the 90 mins". Do you really believe that comment? If you were a City player who had played their heart out and got some brilliant results this season, e.g: Stoke, Southampton, Watford, Sheff Utd, Sheff Wed, all of whom have larger squads with a higher average wage, what would you think to comments like yours? It stinks of a know-it-all approach to the game. What if you were a supporter of one of the teams I just mentioned. They all have higher paid players than us, so it stands to reason that if they played to their full potential against us, they would win. So was the reason that City beat them all because they didn't play to their potential, or because we played very well and made it difficult for them?

All we saw was hoofball, sloppy marking, awful passing. The list goes on. Hence why we got battered. If that isnt putting in a bad shift, I don't know what is. Since when did getting paid more result in better players? Didnt S****horpe win the title last season? Southend before? Luton before? Plymouth before?.

You stated somewhere else if we play at 70% of our potential we will finish in the top 6. Will we? Thanks for letting us all know that. Can you tell me how you worked that out? What about Southampton, who are not long out of the Premiership and have vast resources compared to us; what percentage must they perform at to finish in the top 6. 60%? 80%? How about against Sheffield Wednesday in midweek, what percentage do we need to play at to win the game, because you should call Gary Johnson and let him know, then we can save the other percents we don't need for a different game... This isn't Pro Evo mate.

Seriously, all you can ask of players is 100% effort, they don't make a conscious decision to play well or badly.

No need to be a smart arse, you know exactly what I'm saying. We've not played to our full potential in lots of games this season and still won them. 70% is just a representation of that. Attend some games and you might see that. No, they don't make a conscious effort to play badly, but they do, and 100% and City poor performances don't often go together.

Finally, in your post 'This new mentality' you say:'Let them fall below par with the sympathy of them being small fish in a big pond (full of useless carp might I add), and you fall down the League. Hence why we're 3rd with minus 1 goal difference.' So our support has been under-critical this season??? If only we'd got on our players backs more instead of supporting them we would have spurred them on to top of the league.

Under critical or under ambitious? Interesting choice of wording there. Getting on players' backs or spurring them on? Again, say it as you see it without any bias mate..

Dezgimed you have not got a clue.

If your posts and contribution were significant enough for me to remember your username, I'd return the favour.

Guest WellyCiderHead

I was sat on the right hand side at the front. lee johnson took about 3 corners in the 2nd half rite in front of me and every time he did some tw at behind me was hurling abuse at him calling him sh!t and telling him he was crap.

Ive critisised johnson before on here but to shout things like that when he can clearly hear you is just completely out of order. I think over the last 2 months he has been one of our better players when we have struggled.

When Elliot mis-places a pass its' oh unlucky marvin, great effort mate' then when johnson does it u know what reaction he gets.

Thought the atmosphere was crap in the ground we were virtually silent in the lower tier apart from when johnson got subbed off. Maybe if people put as much effort into supporting us than slating our players then maybe the day would have gone alot better

I thought our fans were a discrace in the atmosphere department.Everytime a song was started only 10 people would sing.I'm actually getting fed up with losing my voice every week trying to make up for the lack of passion shown by many a so called city fan. The fans were shit,the game was shit and the police were shit.

Yesterdays was my 11 years boy 2nd away game IN FACT he only got into football this season. All week he has been up for this game singing city songs at randon intervals through the day. He was up at 6am trying to get ready to go even though are coach did not leave till 09:30. He was singing again as we crossed London on the tube. Stood in the Pub and Joined in the banter with his chest puffed out standing 6feet tall Got in the ground and he stood a and cheered the players onto the pitch form the warm up and gave the QPRQ fans some stick. He Stood Proud and Tall when the players came out .

Then the Match started and after 15 mins he turned to me and said he felt the worse as we were playing crap. 5 Mins before half time he wanted to go home he was that deflated. He did not clap the players off at half time but did not moan and asked me why I clapped them Off I told because all thugh we were piss poor We should all ways shaw are support and Also I told them they would need all the suport they need having to go in and face GJ at half time.

He still wanted to go home as he did not share my optismison that we would get something out of the game But he stayed and made some noise at the end of the game he half hartedly clapped them off . He then said Dad we were shit today but surley we should not be booing them off.

Even though he had his dreams of going top dashed by a below par experience By the time we got home He was looking forward torwards to the Next game.

The best Part of the game for me was when he stood up and shouted For **** stake Bristol is in England Not Wales in responce to them singing Sheep Sheep Sheep Shaggers.

Brilliant mate must be reallly proud of your 11 year old f-ing blinding it at the home fans! Sounds like the makings of another one of our not to nice away following! Cant believe you posted this.... If my 11 yea old was using this language I would not be on hearing telling people about it!

Archived