IGNORED

Anyone Know

robins72

Yeah it did look really bad

but what made me laugh was 2 paramedics running following the trial... cleary whoever it was had been in the toliets and the 2 paramedics both ran into the toliets following the trail and them immeditly ran out still following the trail

Looked awful. Saw the amount of blood on the floor coming from the toilets right outside. Looked a hell of a lot worse than a nosebleed would have been.

Yeh you're right, there was a lot of 'claret' on the floor, with footprints all the way out of the exit nearest the clubshop. Can't imagine any city fans doing that to each other...right?

Hope whoever it was that got hurt, is ok.

The trail started up in block B in the Atyeo went down the toilet then out again, I do hope this guy got medical help as I don't think he would have made it far outside the ground if he hadnt.

The trail of blood actually went into the first aid room, so I am sure he/she was fine.

Lots of blood on the floor on the way out leading to the toilets?

I am an industrial first aider and also hold the IOSH certificate in workplace safety; Technical point; until it is washed away (mere soap & water will do), if there is blood or any other bodily fluid on the floor that area must be cordoned off with signs stating it is a Bio Hazard Area.

As a City fan, I'm just grateful the Stewards didn't try cordoning off the toilets or overdoing it and evacuating the entire area.

This happened right by me as I was walking down the bottom set of steps. This quite elderly man seemed to fall forward and he grabbed on to me and someone else to stop him from falling on the floor, but he caught his shin or foot (not quite sure) on the metal part of the chair and cut himself quite badly. He walked on as if he was oblivious that he had actually cut himself, so my Dad got the steward/medics attention to which they went after him.

That's my view on it, dunno if anyone else saw anything different.

Hope he's okay!

Archived