IGNORED

Would You Take A Place In The Play-off Final If Offered It Now?

Guest Garfunkle

simple question, mno need to back up your decision or criticise anyone else's, just a simple yes or no will do....

No.

If offered at the beginning of the season, absolutely. If offered now, we'd be stupid to. Making the playoff final does not mean promotion, we know that from experience!

Fight it out and if its meant to be, we'll get there.

Man. Who would have thought, two years ago thoughts of just surviving league one and now....

It's almost as if 20 years have gone by overnight :) Come On You Reds!

No thanks

We can do this, would be great watching a lot of so called pundits eating humble pie, last season Sky were jumping over themselves to see Forest promoted at our expense, we had by far the hardest run in and we came through with flying colours, we can do it again. :fingerscrossed:

Let them all underestimate us at their peril.

not sure

id be happy with our season if we lost every game untill the end of the year because we have achieved so much and our reputation has improved so much, however afeter seeing us play against every team and never be outclassed i think i might be a tad disappointed not to get playoffs atleast,

IN GJ WE TRUST

No,

I think we will get into the playoffs regardless, I'd be shocked if we failed to miss playoffs or automatic promotion this season.

But secondly and more majorly, our last game is at home; now no doubt there will be a pitch invasion if we make playoffs too, but I can't imagine how emotional it would be to have a pitch invation after being promoted to the premeirship outright, and with back to back promotions!

That memory would surely engulf the rotherham pitch invasion, and would last with, at least me, forever!

No, beacuse my 22nd birthday is the 4th! Promotion to the Premiership, would be the bestest present i could have :banana:

Bloody hell and I'm pretty sure it's Arny's 50th on 3rd or 4th as well. Could this be an omen?

In answer to the thread question, no I don't want play-off's. We're in with the best chance we'll ever have for top two and with Watford still yet to play us, Stoke and WBA I think our run-in looks more favourable than others...

No.

If offered at the beginning of the season, absolutely. If offered now, we'd be stupid to.

Fight it out and if its meant to be, we'll get there.

Definite "NO"!

We have now reached the stage where we only have to match, not exceed the results of the teams around us to go up auto. Stoke, WBA & t'others have to do better than City now to avoid the play offs.

The Man U & Chelsea fans at work no longer deride me for following "lower league rubbish". They now look forward to six easy points off City next season. In their dreams!

Place in the playoff semis? No - I think our chances of automatic promotion are now greater than our chances of finishing 7th or below so I'd gamble.

Place in the playoff final? Probably. Playoff semis are tough to get through and a god-awful thing to lose, but a one game shootout for a promotion place with the consolation of the gate revenue of a Wembley sellout should we lose seems like a fair price for what we have now.

Archived