IGNORED

Would You Take A Place In The Play-off Final If Offered It Now?

Guest Garfunkle

Yes- We still have almost a third of the season to go and you never know what will happen. A play-off final would be a fantastic effort by us. We are only 1 point clear of 2nd so it can all change quickly. A final also gives you a greater chance of going up as we have to do well in one game and not 14 more.

all of you seem to not believe we can go up however i think that we are the seond best team in the championship at least.

i am only 15 years old so i don't know about all this bad times you lot have been talking about in the past but surely that is the past and now we have an amazing team and the best manager outside the premiership (soon to be in the premiership :D)

COME ON YOU REDS

....similarly I plan much the same,

I'm saving up for a Firstbus DayRider Ticket & going on a Celebratory Bus Tour Of The City!!! :crying:

Obviously when I posted this earlier I was having a typically 'jokey WH moment'...

but thinking about it ...

if we do actually get ourselves Auto Promotion to the 'gulp' Premiership :fingerscrossed: or book ourselves a place in the play-off finals... WE ACTUALLY COULD PROBABLY ORGANISE AN UNOFFICIAL TOP-DECK BUS TOUR OF BRISTOL FOR CITY FANS COULDN'T WE?? - arrange a time & place to meet up.. plan our route, buy ourselves 'Day-Riders' & Off we could go!

It'd be bloody good fun... everyone in Red or City Shirts.. keep it good natured with plenty of waving & singing - it could be a magic day out ..

Wos Reckon?? :goingup:

Only if the route goes up Muller road and Two Mile Hill Kingswood

with a day-rider we can go anywhere you like mr malone... no 42/43 for kingswood spin round Banjo Island at Cadbury Heath back through Kingwood again to the Centre & hop on whatever bus goes up Muller Road... (we wont take the Tote End again - but we can take their bus routes!! :)

Sorted -what a great City Top-Deck Promotion Tour eh?

then we gotta get a number 24/25 to finish off at AG of course...

allows us time between buses for a quick pint or two at each stop too! :sun:

Guest Garfunkle

well it certainly seems to have divided most!!

i wouldnt take it myself mainly due to the fact i think we can win our next three games and be in a very good position

No.

City don't do play -offs, well they do - disastrously, every time. :(

Auto or 7th will do for me.

I can't go through another Walsall/ Brighton experience, it would sour a great season forever.

But city don't do top of the CCC either do they?

New regime, new players, new gaffer, new belief. If we ended up in playoffs I would be really confident of getting to webers and winning (provided we don't meet west brom)

But city don't do top of the CCC either do they?

Top? :dunno: Let's hope we stay there, then we won't need to worry about the play -offs.

New regime, new players, new gaffer, new belief. If we ended up in playoffs I would be really confident of getting to webers and winning (provided we don't meet west brom)

Yeah, but knowing City you could bet your life it would be West Brom - or gawd help us, Stoke again. :grr:

i really don't get you lot

It's called 30 years of hurt alfi.

City are one of the few club's to have had it as bad as England. Disappointment after disaster after further disappointment.

Let's do it in style in the top 2, the play offs are indeed a lottery and the Brighton debacle killed off all my interest in competing in them again.

Whoever we played in a play off final would be a big club with equal support at least, not Walsall or Brighton this time.

Success breeds confidence and City's record in play -offs is up there with the very worst.

I'd take the run in over a guarenteed play off final spot. Be much more enjoyable finishing it off during the regualar season and a big celebration at the end of the Preston match. I don't think i'd want to go through the play offs as there only good for the team that win it. It'd be nice to win at wembley but i don't think would be as enjoyable as going up in an auto spot. Especially with the Brighton game as a reminder of what happens when we didnt turn up when it mattered most, ever since that moment stopped being a fan of the play offs. Hopefully don't ever need them again to go up.

NO.

I said at the start of the season and mentioned on this forum several times that we would finish 7th... I now think we will finish 2nd behind Stoke. I have been saying to a close friend of mine for a while now, who happens to be a stokey, that they will come with a surge.. looks like it may have started. Quite happy for us to tuck in behind unnoticed.

Archived