IGNORED

Away Game

Maltshoveller

14 may '83 ( where has those, almost, 21 years gone????)

Lost 2-0 to Swindon. :sub:

Don't worry I am not going tomorrow, I have been several times since though with mixed results. All I can remember is everytime I've been there it has poured with rain!

29 Dec 1969 (day after my 15th birthday) @ Cardiff. No problem with an unaccompanied under 16 year old going on the Supporter's Club coaches in those days and my parents didn't mind me going on my own as Cardiff wasn't far away.

Toshack scored the only goal in the final minute. :@ We gained revenge though.

August 1970 @ AG Gerry Sharpe scored the only goal in the final minute! :sub:

City vs Stoke at Wembley if that counts?

League game was the Reading game at the Majeski, where we beat them 3-1, Thorpe just before half time, Mathews and Peacock I think with the next two goals mid way through the second half. Was a brilliant game and one I will remember for a very long time.

1999/00, 15 Jan 2000, AFC Bournemouth 2 - 3 Bristol City, Attendance 5425 at the proper Dean Court!

First game after the Pulis regime and on the same day Ade Akinbiyi scored the winner against Pulis' Pompey. :sub:

Remember that game well, we broke down on the way back, heh. Thorpes 1st game back for months and he got 2.

Guest wishbone

Elland Road in a cup match & we won.

Must've been around 1970 I think.

The coach windows got smashed in as we tried to get out of the car park & I was scared to geath!

:sub::sub:

Can't absolutely remember, but I know it was at Eastville against the Rovers sometime around 1985/6. Was a student at the time and after going to my first ever match in bristol in 1984 (at Eastville to see Rovers in the home end), I soon saw the light and started supporting City and my first away game was back at Eastville but as a City fan in the away end.

Archived