IGNORED

Biggest City Dissasters

mjc bcfc

Without a doubt Brian Mitchell

bl88dy thanks jiggers - now there is no way I am going to be able to sleep well tonight after you have just reminded of certainly the biggest disaster to ever wear a city shirt since I have been regularly watching (from 1989)..

He was truly, utterly awlful... a Denis smith signing with instructions (by a number of good sources) to bomb forward from his L/b position and support the very good strikers we had at the time (a young Andrew Cole and Jackie as I recall).

He was so slow once he was up the pitch it took about 5 minutes for him to return to his position just in time to pick the ball out the back of our net (time, after time after time)...

Carl Hutchings and Kelly Youga...

Met Kelly last week in the gym, I pointed him out to mate and stated he was an absolutely shocking player for us! Whilst wearing my City training shirt obviously!!!

haha it makes me laugh how he was a shocking player for us, and this season he's been at s****horpe and they wanted to extend his loan.. shows how far we have come!!

Carl Hutchings and Kelly Youga...

Met Kelly last week in the gym, I pointed him out to mate and stated he was an absolutely shocking player for us! Whilst wearing my City training shirt obviously!!!

Although youga came back and played well against us!

Guest MaloneFM

Torpey. Big old mad sweary Steve. The man who would have 'crawled across the Severn bridge over broken glass to play for city.'

Scored on his debut and got a whack on the head. In all the following games where he was poor, and there were many, Mr Redrive tried his damnest to convince your uncle it was because he was still suffering from the clout.

Christian 'two minutes against Hartlepool' Roberts. Off the pitch a very nice bloke. Cross the white line and there was someone who never spoke to Peacock let alone gave him the ball, couldn't stay on his feet and refused to celebrate if he scored against Cardiff (which he did, and he didn't) because it may cause trouble for his family.

They are the Soul Crew Roberts not Hezbollah.

One of the funniest songs I have every heard was

"Your baird, and you know you are".

Wasn't it this song that prompted a middle finger to the fans that day?

Think you might be right - believe this was the pre-season friendly v Chelsea........

Coupled with "are you watching Ian Baird" when we equalised.

Poor poor player - however, I give you...........

Tony Dinning/ Sean Dyche/ Gus Caeser/ Steve Jones

bl88dy thanks jiggers - now there is no way I am going to be able to sleep well tonight after you have just reminded of certainly the biggest disaster to ever wear a city shirt since I have been regularly watching (from 1989)..

He was truly, utterly awlful... a Denis smith signing with instructions (by a number of good sources) to bomb forward from his L/b position and support the very good strikers we had at the time (a young Andrew Cole and Jackie as I recall).

He was so slow once he was up the pitch it took about 5 minutes for him to return to his position just in time to pick the ball out the back of our net (time, after time after time)...

Mitchell wasn't a Smith signing, he was here well before that. I started watching in 87 and certain he was around then. He was truly awful. Caesar, Dinning, Hutchings, Mortimer (great player on his day, but was always injured), Loss, McKop the list really is endless! God I seen some dross in my time, can't believe it's been 21 years.

But look at us now - within touching distance of the Premiership!

Guest MaloneFM

At a function once Mr Redrive shouted 'watch your back' as the hapless ginger mountain that is Dyche walked past with a drink. When the obligaory filthy glance was shot at him he explained that he didn't want him to spill his small sherry on anyone.

Large mental ginger cave bear v doddery old sod with a big mouth. Fair fight I'd say.

I will not hear a bad word against Liam Robinson though. He was a trier. As was Colin Cramb.

Darren Caskey on the other hand was just fat.

At a function once Mr Redrive shouted 'watch your back' as the hapless ginger mountain that is Dyche walked past with a drink. When the obligaory filthy glance was shot at him he explained that he didn't want him to spill his small sherry on anyone.

Large mental ginger cave bear v doddery old sod with a big mouth. Fair fight I'd say.

I will not hear a bad word against Liam Robinson though. He was a trier. As was Colin Cramb.

Darren Caskey on the other hand was just fat.

David Howells

Guest MaloneFM
David Howells

Now the more soft minded amongst us would say 'Ah but Howells missus was dead ill and thats what probably made him a wage thief' to which I redirect the jury to the comment about Torpey having a clout on the head and concussion for about two and a half years.

If were talking value for money? Tony thorpe.

but overall... Clemens Zwenberg or whatever his name was.

bas savage is up there - although part of a fairly sucessful team.

I wasn't TT biggest fan but he did score a lot of goals for us. Him and Peacock was a good partnership but the rest of the side wasn't so good.

Anyone that Tony Pulis brought is a legend for all the wrong reasons. Apart from Mercer who was good but injury ruined his career.

Archived