IGNORED

Dire

Red to the world

and was LJ playing - I must have missed him - like we miss a penalty !

Why did we sign the ox ?

How are we third ?

Rubbish - sorry but that is the truth on tonights showing.

As others have said - we will regret not signing a decent striker in the window.

Playoffs at best and I wouldn't hold my breath.

are you off your head? Yes maybe that display shows realistically the playoffs is where we´ll finish but thats still better than our wildest dreams at the start of the season. 2 wins and a draw is good form. well done boys.

Why did we sign the ox ?

How are we third ?

As others have said - we will regret not signing a decent striker in the window.

Oh piss off will you for god sake

Personally didn't think LJ did too bad... at least not worse than any of the other players.

The question should more be: what happened in the second half?

Why did we allow both Carle and Adebola to be so isolated for a huge part of the game? It was like watching Crouch up front on his own for England.

Why did Orr take that penalty?

We are third through team spirit and a never say die attitude. Sure, we're not the best team in the league but sometimes the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. You need to believe in that, being so negative won't help the push.

Why did we sign the ox ?

How are we third ?

Yeah you're right. We are terrible aren't we? I expect us to get relegated now. Sack Johnson I say, the guy is clearly a Conference Manager.

FFS call yourself a City fan?? we are ONE POINT off the top of the Championship FFS

I just cannot believe some City fans sometimes

orr has been taking them and scoring as for the original post - nonsense we came up against a strong team who came for a poiny andsadly got one - we played ok but just could not ulock a packed defence- I presume you did not take note of who took the corner?

Why did we sign the ox ?

How are we third ?

Back out of the woodwork then, nothing like a complete over reaction is there? Typical Rod post, absolute rubbish.

meh first half we had 12 million percent possession.. carle looked good but Fletcher keptr him in his pocket most of the time

Sack all moevement from midfield.. Elliott had a bad game... Though if Sproule and McIndoe had run diagonal, instead of straight down the wings towards the penalty box, we may have had more joy...

Other than that 2nd half Palace looked up for it we didnt.

Having watched Warnocks post match interview, plus his ridiculous jesticulations during the game.. i have come to the conclusion he is a twonk

meh first half we had 12 million percent possession.. carle looked good but Fletcher keptr him in his pocket most of the time

Sack all moevement from midfield.. Elliott had a bad game... Though if Sproule and McIndoe had run diagonal, instead of straight down the wings towards the penalty box, we may have had more joy...

Other than that 2nd half Palace looked up for it we didnt.

Having watched Warnocks post match interview, plus his ridiculous jesticulations during the game.. i have come to the conclusion he is a twonk

There wasn't a lot of movement and we got a bit too narrow at times, didn't get the ball wide enough. Sproule didn't look up for it but credit where it's due, they never gave up and kept fighting. Never going to be pretty against a hard working Palace team who shut down fast and battle well.

Why did we sign the ox ?

How are we third ?

4-4-1-1 get rid of it we look strong at the back but shit going forward we need someone up front with Dele Trundle/Byfield if we are going to score some goals +1 says it all anyway well done lads keep up the good work!!!

Why did we sign the ox ?

How are we third ?

are you a sag in disguise. first season in this league 3rd with over half the seasons gone.

you would have been a bundle of laughs if were bottom three.

are you Kurt Cobain in disguise?

Why did we sign the ox ?

How are we third ?

The lads played there asses off for the first 45 minutes, bit shaky in the seccond half. Carle i thought was outstanding only the fact fletcher was welded to his side untill he was subbed didnt help. LJ i cant complain he only made the same amount of mistakes as any other player did, no player is perfect. Each has a right to an opinion but city are only 1 point off the top of the championship. City are on the up.

U REDDSSSS :city:

Why did we sign the ox ?

How are we third ?

I've got news for you buddy:

We're newly promoted from League 1, and pushing for automatic promotion to the Premiership with a squad of players who (of-bloody-course given the circumstances!) are NOT among the strongest in the division.

WE ARE DOING BRILLIANTLY!!

Show some pride and show some respect!

Why did we sign the ox ?

How are we third ?

Gd one mate. :noexpression: You belong down the memorial!!! :disapointed2se:

Why did we sign the ox ?

How are we third ?

YOUR HAVING A LAUGH MATE. WHY DO PEOPOLE LIKE YOU ALWAYS PICK OUT LJ? LOOK AT THE TABLE. HE HAS BEEN A MASSIVE PART OF WHAT WE HAVE DONE THIS SEASON. YOU MUST BE WATCHING A DIFFERENT GAME THAN THE REST OF US. WE MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST FOOTBALLING TEAM IN THE LEAGUE BUT THE SPIRT IN THE CLUB AND NEVER SAY DIE ATTITUDE HAS GOT US WHERE WE ARE. TAKE A STEP BACK. IF ANYONE SAID WE WOULD BE WHERE WE ARE NOW WE WOULD OF SNAPPED IT UP.WE HAVE GOT A GOOD CHANCE OF GOING UP BUT STILL YOUR NOT HAPPY. IT WINDS ME UP. LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE AND STOP COMING ON BORING US WITH YOUR Fing MOANING. COME ON YOU REDS.

Why did we sign the ox ?

How are we third ?

did you watch the same game i did? cus we were only cut out to the second best defence in the championship with 76% poss in first half ?

Why did we sign the ox ?

How are we third ?

You saw a quite different game to me. We played well tonight, even though Warnock's a total prat of a character he made his Palarse side man mark us well tonight. 1-1 was a good result for us against a Palarse side that man marked our players so well.

Why did we sign the ox ?

How are we third ?

Moan moan ###### moan, this is one reason I stopped posting on here, no pleasing some people. LJ did actually have a decent game!!! We definately need to play TWO Strikers, at times we fall into the hit and hoof category and sometimes tonight Adebola was winning the ball or even flicking it on, but there was nobody up with him to make use of it.

How are we third? Well this far into the season it's not by accident is it eh!!!???

As for not holding your breath - what a bloody shame.

Archived