IGNORED

Early Leavers

tom_burnham

I don't get why leaving '3' mins early makes any difference to peoples pridicament.

Where are these people off to that is so important that they have to shave of 5 minutes off their arrival??

Do these people leave early when the go to the cinema, church, work? Didnt think so.

(Frozen kiddies aside), perhaps they just don't care about the result enough and would rather be a few care lengths up in the traffic.

Last season, I was in the Dolman up high and towards the back. I used to leave my seat at about 87 mins and sit down by the touchline. Reason being if I stayed in my seat it would be 10 minutes after the final whistle before I got out. When I stayed in the seat, it was very annoying to see the rest of the ground empty and us still climbing over seats to get out.

The problem is that the Dolman Stand is a crap design. It needs more exits and I shudder to think what would happen in an emergency.

This season, I have moved to the Williams and I no longer have a problem. I can be in the pub enjoying a pint of Natch while others are still waiting to get out of the Dolman.

This is why people "appear" to be leaving early from the Dolman.

I was sat in the Dolman last night and I got so unbelieveably annoyed, they decided to open the gates about 7 minutes before the end of full time and extra time, was discracfull after what the club had said about not letting people exit in front of peoples views.

I ended up standing up and telling the steward to close the F'ing gates which he wouldn't do.

Then I got droves of people standing in my way as they walked down the steps as I shouted at them all I got was sneering faces.

I also don't have a clue why people are having a go at Johnson about this, he had a totally justified reason about saying what he did.

Stay untill the end and don't obstruct my ###### view.

watched the liverpool game last night though....no1 left early..celebrating a great result right to the end of the game...I'm guessing anfield is a little bit harder to get out of than ashton gate?!?! course it is.....surely it has an impact on the players....all the fans staying where they are cheering the team on or to look over and see everyone leaving. I know id rather stay and cheer the team on NO MATTER WHAT

I agree - the Premiership is so close now we can almost touch it. If people can't support the team until the end now, I wonder if they really want it! Will they still be leaving early in the Premiership?

Yes of course they will and quite frankly it none of you business if people want to leave early. It their choice and no one elses business !

I'm amazed you're all still crowing on about early leavers, if someone wants to get up in the final few minutes and leave then so be it, stop getting so upset about nothing.

It happens all over the place and I'm sure ever some Liverpool fans left early despite previous comments.

Then I got droves of people standing in my way as they walked down the steps as I shouted at them all I got was sneering faces.

Really ? Well I am surprised....People walking down the steps being verbally abused at by a loon. Some people eh! :huh:

Hi Guys.

I think this subject has been done to death, but I will add my perspective.

I have in the past left the ground in extra time !!!! God I fill so sinful. :noexpression:

But I have always gone straight out. :rofl2br:

But I usually get to Ashton Gate at least two hours early, and most times enter the ground 45 minutes before kick off. :badmood:

Can I use that time to make me a real supporter. :englandsmile4wf:

By the way I have been a real SUPPORTER since 1955. :disapointed2se:

Thats another point. Early leavers may have sacrified more time/effort to get to games than the ones who stay to the end, which isnt known to anyone.

If you can sacrifice the time to travel a long way then what difference does leaving 5 minutes early actually make to your journey time?

5 minutes can be made up once you get on the motorway, or on a national speed limit road quite easily.

If you are willing to travel say, like one guy said, 240 miles to get to ashton gate then to be honest time cant be such a crucial factor surely? Whats 5 mins in a 4 hour journey?

Really ? Well I am surprised....People walking down the steps being verbally abused at by a loon. Some people eh! :huh:

There all #### though, standing in my way then when we get a chance they stand right in my view, the club hasnt stuck to what they said they would do and its becoming a big problem for us lot in the lower Dolman.

The steward last week said it would never happen again, yet they let it happen AGAIN.

Stay and support the team, I loved it when people missed the goal.

Archived