IGNORED

Red & White Bags

red-or-dead

Can anyone remember back to when Eastville 'Stadium' was sold off to the developers so that a Tesco's could be built? I remember the first season they had in their new pikey home in Trumpton and City fans stood in the away end and held Tesco carrier bags aloft and chanted tesco...tesco...tesco....tesco... :rofl2br:

Ironically a few seasons later Rovers copied the Tesco blue stripe design with their infamous 'Snack box' shirt....awww bless em.

the real old football terracing is going ..along with a lot of good atmospheres,you know we don't care what our stands look like..not jealous are you??? :noexpression:

ha

Jealous ummmm No, not really with a already better ground then you lot have and an even better one of the way next few years for the reds i think your lot are still the jealous ones :)

Notice nobody has mentioned the last time the club did this type of thing with plastic bags

If I remember it was much better but had same problems with empty seats making image look ...well...strange.....

can't recall when it was though - must have been at least a couple of year ago but I do recall holding one up in the Dolman

Or is my Alzheimers playing up again.......

No ..it must be the Alzheimers playing up as I have just imagined hearing a Gas colleague talking about the SAGS being in FA Cup Quarter finals........that could never happen

Maybe we could play and sing a song about an Amercian prositute 100 times, now that would be much better don't you think? :fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep:

**** OFF, Irene, **** OFF, Irene...

The Gas are going down...

Why do you think you sing about a prositute? maybe it's something you sags can identify with as it's how the majority of you sags came into this world!! :sun:

they are from whorefield and the place is crawling with them there dirty wenches of the night,it must be a tribute to the majority of their locals

Archived