IGNORED

Preston V Stoke Featured Game

Never to the dark side

We were mentally tougher than Forest last season, making Calderwood crack and we will make Mowbray, Boothroyd and Pulis do the same!

BBC - "Tonight Stoke's express train has come to a juddering halt!".

if this result stands, and we get a result on saturday there is going to be an amazing run in from now on:

• Stoke with easiest run in on paper starting to choke, carded players and injuries (lawrenson doesnt think they will be in top 2 come end of season)
  • Watford still to play most of the top six teams including us, Stoke and west brom
  • West Brom fixture congestion, hopefully Blue few can nobble a few in their cup game, already have plenty of injuries, plus a lot of pressure as division favourites
  • We have 4 of top 6 to play, but once Orr is back fingers crossed should have full team selection and full complement of subs.

Bring it on...

if this result stands, and we get a result on saturday there is going to be an amazing run in from now on:

• Stoke with easiest run in on paper starting to choke, carded players and injuries (lawrenson doesnt think they will be in top 2 come end of season)
  • Watford still to play most of the top six teams including us, Stoke and west brom
  • West Brom fixture congestion, hopefully Blue few can nobble a few in their cup game, already have plenty of injuries, plus a lot of pressure as division favourites
  • We have 4 of top 6 to play, but once Orr is back fingers crossed should have full team selection and full complement of subs.

Bring it on...

Never thought I would say this, but the ideal result would be for the Gas to draw nil nil on their turnip field against West Brom to force a replay. West Brom win at least six nil and lose all focus on the Chamiponship, as they plan their semi-final and catch up their fixtures!.

4 Yellow Cards for Stoke:

Lawrence with his 9th, so just misses out on a ban

Shawcross with his 8th, so is safe too

Whelan has got his 10th though, so that's a 2 game ban

Pugh picks up his 6th and is safe.

Never thought I would say this, but the ideal result would be for the Gas to draw nil nil on their turnip field against West Brom to force a replay. West Brom win at least six nil and lose all focus on the Chamiponship, as they plan their semi-final and catch up their fixtures!.

100% agreed, perhaps also a few sending offs along the way, on both sides to really cap/end their seasons.

[*]Stoke with easiest run in on paper starting to choke, carded players and injuries (lawrenson doesnt think they will be in top 2 come end of season)

I'm sorry but who gives a **** about what that bloke says, especially where the championship is concerned. He hasnt got a clue. He is passing judgement on them after what is probably only the first maybe second time he has seen them this season! Pundits like him do my head in......Ive heard many comments like that from the likes of him and Merson etc about us aswell. They see the likes of WBA, Charlton, Watford and automatically assume that they will finish above the likes of us and Stoke. **** off and concentrate on the Premiership you idiots.

Rant over. :winner_third_h4h:

Oh and get in there!! Bring on saturday......should add just a little bit more to the attendance too.

Bloody fantastic result.

Saturday, 100% commitment from players and the FANS, to top the championship!!!

Everytime you do these 'rally the troop' posts we end up losing.

Lets keep all calm and collected and just do the business with minimum fuss. Hull are playing okay at the moment and they probably have on of the most potent stike partnerships in the league when on song.

There is no rush to be top because as sson as you are you get all the attention and people start getting above their Stations. As long as we're top by 26th April Ill be happy :innocent06:

I'm sorry but who gives a **** about what that bloke says, especially where the championship is concerned. He hasnt got a clue. He is passing judgement on them after what is probably only the first maybe second time he has seen them this season! Pundits like him do my head in......Ive heard many comments like that from the likes of him and Merson etc about us aswell. They see the likes of WBA, Charlton, Watford and automatically assume that they will finish above the likes of us and Stoke. **** off and concentrate on the Premiership you idiots.

Rant over. :winner_third_h4h:

Oh and get in there!! Bring on saturday......should add just a little bit more to the attendance too.

Who was the muppet last season who the said Forest would finish above us as they get bigger crowds, like what the ##### has that got to do with it.

Now I am a bag of nerves, and there are still 12 games to go,

Maybe, just maybe this could be OUR season once again, We really have to beat Hull on Saturday to start putting the pressure on the teams around us, and I think it would also put us 14 points clear of Hull as well, Come on U Reds !!!

Bet that gobby little stoke fan don't come on here tonight though :badmood:

COME ON YOU REDS.

Did anybody else light a candle tonight for Preston? If not I'll take the credit (Chaplow can have a bit, I suppose). :winner_third_h4h:

Sounded like a typical Stoke performance - Pulis has even got their throw ins to be long ball route ones! Shame that only one of their players gets a ban from another raft of bookings. Hopefully the lure of being able to go top will boost the crowd saturday too - hope the club get another message up on the OS as soon as possible.

I thought Lawro did a good job, lots of little digs about Stoke being "direct", the Preston defenders having headaches from all the long balls, and generally saying the game was dire.

Up the reds, MR

Archived