IGNORED

Preston V Stoke Featured Game

Never to the dark side

COME ON YOU REDS.

Did anybody else light a candle tonight for Preston? If not I'll take the credit (Chaplow can have a bit, I suppose). :winner_third_h4h:

Sounded like a typical Stoke performance - Pulis has even got their throw ins to be long ball route ones! Shame that only one of their players gets a ban from another raft of bookings. Hopefully the lure of being able to go top will boost the crowd saturday too - hope the club get another message up on the OS as soon as possible.

I thought Lawro did a good job, lots of little digs about Stoke being "direct", the Preston defenders having headaches from all the long balls, and generally saying the game was dire.

Up the reds, MR

Do you mean that pugh is suspended? Looks like Cort will be missing too if the injury was as bad as the commentators reckoned.

Everytime you do these 'rally the troop' posts we end up losing.

Lets keep all calm and collected and just do the business with minimum fuss. Hull are playing okay at the moment and they probably have on of the most potent stike partnerships in the league when on song.

There is no rush to be top because as sson as you are you get all the attention and people start getting above their Stations. As long as we're top by 26th April Ill be happy :innocent0

You miserable ald get Seend, come on ffs, its bloody exiting times and the fans are loving it!

30 or so forum members aint no reflection on 20,000 in a ground so my thoughts aint worth a t o s s!

Have a chill pill and enjoy yerself fellow..... :yes:

As a Stokie I am gutted after tonight. Loads of chances but just not our night. Your entitled to gloat of course but really disappointed that after needing 7 minutes worth of added time because of Leon Corts injury some of your 'fans' desire for us to lose extends to having a laugh at his expense. Not confirmed yet but possibly a broken ankle or ruptured ligaments. I still really hope we both go up 1st and 2nd and that Leon gets the goal that sends us up!!!!!

fair play wearestoke, you must be gutted. we will also lose a game or three before the end of the season I would think and you will win plenty more. of course we don't want to gloat at potentially a career threatening injury, but frankly we don't care who we end up going up with at the end of the season.

your loss is great news for us though. we are the team with nothing to lose - we expected to be fighting for 4th from bottom and look where we are, enjoying the view from near the top of the pile

With your card tallies, injuries, thinning squad and keeper problems I wouldnt go betting your mortgage on going up...

As a Stokie I am gutted after tonight. Loads of chances but just not our night. Your entitled to gloat of course but really disappointed that after needing 7 minutes worth of added time because of Leon Corts injury some of your 'fans' desire for us to lose extends to having a laugh at his expense. Not confirmed yet but possibly a broken ankle or ruptured ligaments. I still really hope we both go up 1st and 2nd and that Leon gets the goal that sends us up!!!!!

Reading this thread as a Stoke fan is like eavesdropping on a pub conversation about yourself.

Sometimes you may hear things you'd rather not, but while we may be naturally pleased at your defeat and untroubled by news of the odd pulled hamstring, no BCFC fan on here wishes serious injury on any Stoke player or takes any pleasure in it.

Sounds like you should have had about 7 tonight, perhaps that's where any disappointment you feel should lie.

You miserable ald get Seend, come on ffs, its bloody exiting times and the fans are loving it!

30 or so forum members aint no reflection on 20,000 in a ground so my thoughts aint worth a t o s s!

Have a chill pill and enjoy yerself fellow..... :yes:

..bloody exiting times? .... hmm, thats on about the 85th minute innit from the Dolman, gawd, don't them fans just love it! :)

(but you really shouldnt be encouraging 'em Arn!!)

..bloody exiting times? .... hmm, thats on about the 85th minute innit from the Dolman, gawd, don't them fans just love it! :)

(but you really shouldnt be encouraging 'em Arn!!)

To be honest WH I'm a easily excited guy, and i loved that result last night.

Ive seen so many s h i t e times at Ashton Gate, that I'm going to make the most of whats happening this season and last.

It just makes saturday even a better day than it was going to be!.

Seend aint a bad fellow. Just more reserved than most.

But "most" i know at the moment are..... :dancing6::dancing2::chant6ez:

Archived