IGNORED

Play Off Final

LongwellRed

my misses had our first during the Sheff Weds game earlier in the season.I was under order not to leave her side for a moment. My ol man was calling up every 20mins or so, ' Is it out yet? nope? here's the squad' 'head showing eh? brill, Wilson's scored!' Classic.

I asked her about the predicament, she asked me what I'd do and now we're not talking so cheers for that.

my misses had our first during the Sheff Weds game earlier in the season.I was under order not to leave her side for a moment. My ol man was calling up every 20mins or so, ' Is it out yet? nope? here's the squad' 'head showing eh? brill, Wilson's scored!' Classic.

I asked her about the predicament, she asked me what I'd do and now we're not talking so cheers for that.

Has anyone told you theres a teeny weeny baby trying to eat your face?

I spent most of my first time giving birth telling Mr RedM to go and find what the football score was as we were playing Tranmere away on a Tuesday night, think it was 0-0!

I have to say if it was me about to drop, id still be there at Wembley no matter what.

How quick was her first labour, was she late or early?

If only all women were like you two. :clapping:

Like some of the others, I posed the question to the Mrs earlier. The look of utter disdain on her face made her feelings on the subject quite clear. When we decide to start, if I have anything to do with it she'll be having it in late June/early July.

There's nearly a month between the Play-offs and her due date, so I fail to see where the problem is. A friend of mine is faced with a similar situation regarding the Champions League Final (Liverpool fan). However with that being in Moscow, and his Mrs being due the week after, I don't think he has much of an argument.

If only all women were like you two. :clapping:

Like some of the others, I posed the question to the Mrs earlier. The look of utter disdain on her face made her feelings on the subject quite clear. When we decide to start, if I have anything to do with it she'll be having it in late June/early July.

There's nearly a month between the Play-offs and her due date, so I fail to see where the problem is. A friend of mine is faced with a similar situation regarding the Champions League Final (Liverpool fan). However with that being in Moscow, and his Mrs being due the week after, I don't think he has much of an argument.

if you have anything to do with it? :doh: .... is there a doubt? - blimey! :)

Nightmare situation !... Mrs due on 17th June - insisting no way I should go to play off final if we make it. All City fans on here will say I should go, but if you can be ar$ed can you ask your other halfs if they were in that situation would they demand you stay home (or at least in Bristol) to watch the game.

Would be interested in knowing what the majority of the women think - told her she is being totally unreasonable ! :o

if she goes under sedation she will have no idea you are there or not. :noexpression:

or you could blind fold her and put a tape recorder of soothing remarks from you under the bed.

every little helps.

....its a pity that they redeveloped Wembley, I believe the old stadium boasted a famous maternity unit.. erm, yeah I'm sure it did, heres a press clipping about its demise...

Friday, 7 February, 2003, 16:48 GMT

End of era for Wembley

Wembley's twin towers are being demolished

Work on Wembley's twin towers has got underway

Work on demolishing Wembley's twin towers has started.

Demolition work is finally under way on the 80-year-old landmark that has become synonymous with English football.

shame really! :)

Thank you for all your responses !!!!!

I have made significant progress on the subject by showing her the thread... We will assess the situation nearer the time and see how 'likely' it is that any labour will occur via medical advice. At least it's not a definate 'NO' anymore. Plus, she also agreed to the season ticket deal via Barclaycard ! Happy days and I love you all - COME ON CITY !!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Thank you for all your responses !!!!!

I have made significant progress on the subject by showing her the thread... We will assess the situation nearer the time and see how 'likely' it is that any labour will occur via medical advice. At least it's not a definate 'NO' anymore. Plus, she also agreed to the season ticket deal via Barclaycard ! Happy days and I love you all - COME ON CITY !!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Its not a bloody debating society. You are either head of your household or you are not.

Kids and wives come and go, City are your alpha and omega, with you from birth to death. There can be only one !

Archived