IGNORED

City Vs Hull

Ray White

I wish I was there. Defence need to sort themselves out though, how we miss captain Carey.

Wish I was there as well, but the other half was due to give birth to my first born yesterday and we are still waiting... Had to come first I'm afraid. I'll take three points and the birth of Ashton Scott today Mr Johnson if you are listening!!!!

Come on City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I was there as well, but the other half was due to give birth to my first born yesterday and we are still waiting... Had to come first I'm afraid. I'll take three points and the birth of Ashton Scott today Mr Johnson if you are listening!!!!

Come on City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what mobile phones and a quick dash down the M5 were invented for!

Or, 'compromise' and take her to the game.

Your name gave that away ;)

But at least if she was at the game with you she would have been near plenty of medics!

I wonder if the City physio has ever delivered a baby...

I tried persuading her that it would be cracking if he was born at Ashton Gate, but she wouldnt have it, not unless Scotty helped to deliver him.. ha ha

Nervous stuff...Hull just hit the post when should've scored. Let's hold onto those 3 points lads.........

I'm not even there.... and I can hardly take it! God knows how the crowd are feeling at AG.

BUNRNLEY 2-2!!

Archived