IGNORED

To Those Of You That Went To Charlton

CiderSomerset

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You sounded bloody fantastic on the radio!!!! I was singing along at home with you - is there any club with better away support than us?

What a cracking result tonight!! Long live Sir Gary!

]

I 2nd that, well done to all who went, fantastic support done BCFC proud!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done from me, done us proud by what I hear.

We are in a position now that we haven't been in for a generation, who knows we may not have this chance again for another 30 years. Lets take this chance guys and support the lads like never before for the next 6/8 weeks.

Bring on Leicester.

Guest red ken 2

Can only echo the sentiments of previous posters, sounded superb on the radio, souned more like A.G. on saturday. Promotion is now in our own hands. :englandsmile4wf:

Fair play Lads & Lasses, the support that you guys gave our team tonight was absolutely fantastic, I couldn't believe how loud you were, I was at home listening, but felt so proud of the support you gave tonight, it was so loud and absolutely non stop, on the radio they kept on saying it was like premier away fans,you should ALL hold your heads high, that was very, very impressive !!!

U Reds !!!! :city::city::city:

Fair play Lads & Lasses, the support that you guys gave our team tonight was absolutely fantastic, I couldn't believe how loud you were, I was at home listening, but felt so proud of the support you gave tonight, it was so loud and absolutely non stop, on the radio they kept on saying it was like premier away fans,you should ALL hold your heads high, that was very, very impressive !!!

U Reds !!!! :city::city::city:

I don't understand that. City fans weren't sitting in stony silence munching on their prawn sandwiches were they?

Definatly the loudest and best crowd i have heard on the radio.I'm proud cause my brother was there helping them along.

Top, Top away fans.

Just back from the game, live in Herne Hill........the support tonight was second to none, absolutely excellent, we didn't stop singing - I reckon about 1700.

superb... :clap: :clap:

what's was the flare all about though? :noexpression:

Thrown on the pitch after we scored.......we were all going mental - I have no voice, I can hardly speak - I am so very proud tonight to be a Bristol City supporter and above we were quality.

Archived