IGNORED

To Those Of You That Went To Charlton

CiderSomerset

Don't want to p*iss on everybody's chips - but there were some tonight who were bang out of order, as well. Getting behind the team does not mean trying to kick off with the stewards. Knucklehead tendency again out in force.

Having said that - we were fab tonight. Sang "we're going to score in a minute". Guess what? We did....

Don't want to p*iss on everybody's chips - but there were some tonight who were bang out of order, as well. Getting behind the team does not mean trying to kick off with the stewards. Knucklehead tendency again out in force.

Having said that - we were fab tonight. Sang "we're going to score in a minute". Guess what? We did....

Hey get a life won't you - did you see what was happening? well did you - don't spoil it please. There was no kicking off with stewards.....stewards were kicking off with City.......behave yourself.

Hey get a life won't you - did you see what was happening? well did you - don't spoil it please. There was no kicking off with stewards.....stewards were kicking off with City.......behave yourself.

was right next to me, mate. Daft stewarding but very daft reaction from City fans.

You obviously checked out first who was in the wrong before you came on here spouting that same old crap about Bristol City fans who you choose to call "knuckleheads" ?????

Bet you didn't, so why oh why do you have to slag off City fans, who may have had a legitimate reason for arguing with the stewards, the stewards aren't all angels you know !

"so why oh why do you have to slag off City fans, who may have had a legitimate reason for arguing with the stewards"

been around enough trouble in my life to know the difference between arguing and trying to kick off. One particular idiot knocked over a mate's wife he was so keen to "argue" with the stewards.

"so why oh why do you have to slag off City fans, who may have had a legitimate reason for arguing with the stewards"

been around enough trouble in my life to know the difference between arguing and trying to kick off. One particular idiot knocked over a mate's wife he was so keen to "argue" with the stewards.

Hey I think it's about time you took a hike sonny jim - you've "been around long enough" and you call that trouble, insignificant rubbish - you are a prize ####.

Guest WellyCiderHead

y spoil a really positive thread, start another thread or find another forum if u going to moan, we're top FFS!!!!!

A great noise and a full repertoire of songs - more to the point, the lads did us proud on the pitch.

Judging from the tedious queueing system and the failure to open the upper tier until just before kick off, I don't think Charlton were expecting so many away fans.

Positive comments from charltonlife.com about how awesome the Bristol City fans were tonight:

* oohaahmortimer

* CommentTime50 minutes ago

enough about our underperforming team, the real highlight for me was the proper proper away support , i reckon they had 3k (obviously all from london) and that is magnificent for a midweek fixture and not only that they completely out sung us from start to finish even though we lead for nearly an hour...

the flare was a bit dangerous but fairplay to the guy who lobbed it onto the pitch that was a fair throw from back there....

and then i hear they brought 4-5k to palace i wonder if they struggled to sell them!!

they deserve to go up on away support alone!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You sounded bloody fantastic on the radio!!!! I was singing along at home with you - is there any club with better away support than us?

What a cracking result tonight!! Long live Sir Gary!

Easy trip from Watford! I think the players deserve the credit for giving us something to cheer about. Charlton were no mugs and our second half performance was superb. McIndoe was all over the pitch and could (probably should) have had a couple of goals. It's great supporting this bunch of players - their workrate is just phenomenal!

:city:

Absolutely loved it in the away end tonight. One steward told us to stop standing on the chairs, which is fair enough, but as we couldn't see we kept doing it and didn't get a further mention all night. Also tried to get fron the lower tier to the upper tier through the metal barrier thing but got told not to and forced all the way around, and missed the first goal as a result.

Overall though, I thought the stewarding was pretty good and could quite easily have been much stricter. As has been mentioned here already, it was also pretty clear they didn't expect so many of us to turn up - missed kick-off and many I'm sure were worse off than me through queueing.

Great night out though.

One of the best away games Ive been to for atmosphere. We were loud and proud! Not sure what it sounded like on the radio though?

Awsome though weren't we robins72? I did wonder whether it was the EastEnd effect and poor acoustics meant we couldn't hear Charlton. Clearly not according to the accounts here. My ears are still ringing after a long trip home to Oxfordshire. And I've lost my voice but hey ho....

We shall not

We shall not be moved

We shall not

We shall not be moved

Just like a tree

That's going to the Premier League

We shall not be moved

Don't forget we played fully ten minutes without Dele Adebola, and he was awesome whilst on the pitch. McIndoe gets my man of the match tonight. He had his magic boots on. If his free kick had got the goal it deserved we would be in dreamland. Bring on Leicester and an improved goal difference on tonights evidence. Awesome football in the second half.

Yep.. I was there. Took a Gooner and a Brasillian lass... they loved it. The Gooner commented we were so up for it whereas the Charlton were somewhat lame. Take nothing away from our performance in the second half though which was awesome.

Best player for me... McIndoe by a country mile. Best I have seen him with some rather effective showboating and some cracking shots. We thought his free kick was in the back of the net. The atmosphere was the best I have experienced in a long time and as for the stewards, well all i can say is i had a laugh and a joke with a few and they seemed pretty relaxed with us.

Great to have the team and Gary J come and thank us at the end with the latter's customary celebration to top it off. First class.

One of the best away games Ive been to for atmosphere. We were loud and proud! Not sure what it sounded like on the radio though?

Totally agree, atmosphere was the best ive ever known...and the flare was quality.

I can still see a few twists and turns in this league, but there is deffo something fate wise about whats happening

Brilliant atmosphere in The Antigallican before the game also.

Bring on Hollowhead on saturday!

The staff in that pub were fantastic, and the music was excellent - had to laugh when The Wurzels Combine Harvester song came on........absolute quality.

The staff in that pub were fantastic, and the music was excellent - had to laugh when The Wurzels Combine Harvester song came on........absolute quality.

We were saying the same on the way home, plenty of staff and served really quickly everytime, The Wurzels, Madness, The Jam, does it get any better? :dancer2:

We were saying the same on the way home, plenty of staff and served really quickly everytime, The Wurzels, Madness, The Jam, does it get any better? :dancer2:

and not forgetting Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The UK.........does it get any better, no - quality night through and through and the best support I've heard for a very, very long time.

Archived