IGNORED

To Those Of You That Went To Charlton

CiderSomerset

WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

WE'RE TOP OF THE LEEEEEAGUE

WE'RE BRISTOL CITY

AND WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

Did anyone else see the fella who was top of the tree? He was loving it he was.....

I saw the fella the the top of the tree, going mental. Did you hear some of us singing "You are top of the tree" at him? Quality, quality support. I live in London and took along a load of mates who had never seen such support at a football match. Couple of guys at work are Charlton season ticket holders, and they were really impressed with our support throughout the match.

Good work lads - we are going up!

I saw the fella the the top of the tree, going mental. Did you hear some of us singing "You are top of the tree" at him? Quality, quality support. I live in London and took along a load of mates who had never seen such support at a football match. Couple of guys at work are Charlton season ticket holders, and they were really impressed with our support throughout the match.

Good work lads - we are going up!

Yeah man, I started it!!!!

We've also managed to weirdly recruit a crazilly enthusiatic Geordie and his Cockney mate into the loud proud City support!!! Spotted at ColU and now Charlton.

Bloody brilliant night, along with a great result. Wasnt impressed with the charlton fans. They treated the valley like a library!!!

WERE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, WERE TOP OF THE LEEEEEEEEAAGUE

WERE BRISTOL CITY WERE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!! :englandsmile4wf:

Archived