IGNORED

Brooker Back!

Kingswood Village

:fingerscrossed: Should be like a new signing........even better and I've got a "back to the tried and trusted" feeling about the run in with Brooker, Murray & possibly Skuse back in!!

Could be curtains for Wilson, Sproule & even supersub Byfield as far as starting goes.

You've got your chance Steve and now even Sdebola's position is under threat-Let's see how he does Saturday.

When we've not scored in 4 games or whatever, makes sense to bring back teh Brooker!!!

Yey, Brooker will score the goals to propel us to the Premiership!!

Welcome back Steve. Oh no does this leave a space for Sarah B to come back. Where has she been lately? Cheltenham!!!!! :dancing6:

About ***** time!!!

makes sense to bring back teh Brooker, Lord Stevy B!!!

Yey, Brooker will score the goals to propel us to the Premiership!!

Cant help but think you may be dissapointed! Hope I'm wrong :surrender:

Bet charlton fans thought that when lita arrived!

Glad to see him back though :innocent06:

Fantastic news. I still think he should go with Trundle and Dele upfront for Saturday though.

Yeah maybe...but would also be good to get Brooker,Murray and Trundle on at some stage; if they could all manage a goal each as well.. :yahoo::englandflag:

Cant help but think you may be disappointed! Hope I'm wrong :surrender:

Bet charlton fans thought that when lita arrived!

Glad to see him back though :innocent06:

Yeah but we know ALL about Sir Brooker, and boy will he have a hunger for his return, cant **** wait to see him finally get his chance in the Championship.

Brooker, among other works his balls off for a shot in this division, heh, might only get a few games, mind you, I'm sure he would trade it for a momentary chance to shine in teh Prem!!

YEY BROOKER IS BACK!!!!

Ahh, I'm not wrong, Brooker will whip arse, I doubt sir Gary would have recalled him had he not intended to play him. You've gotta start him next game though? Wow, could Brooker really make that slight adjustment in quality to give us that extra edge....i think so.

Man, i have to lay off the 'i love brooker pills' i'll turn into SarahB at this rate! :o

Good luck Steve Brooker for the rest of the season, and good luck Bristol City for promotion to the Premiership.

Thanks all.

Thank you, for taking him out, getting him fit, and scoring!!!!

Stay up please Chelts, you're a good little club fellows.

Best of luck

Stevie Brooker for a hat-trick at Cardiff. :winner_third_h4h:

Is Hasselbaink suspended for Saturday?

Hasselbaink is out as things stand, although Cardiff are appealing against his sending off against Colchester.

Good news about Brooker, not sure what to expect but sounds like he's in form and confident.

Archived