IGNORED

Rovers Fans Storming Out The Mem

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

Oh and to rub some salt into the wound they have Huddersfield at home saturday,

could

Jevons score again to add to the Heffernan and Brooker goals so far this season :laugh:

I cant see it they are 9 points clear of Gillingham with 2 games in hand = wishful thinking sadly

Well, at least they get to re-live tonight's glory very very soon and live to the nation:

Mon 24

Swansea v Bristol Rovers (5.45pm)

Sky Sports 1

Expect them to be pretty much out of the playoff picture after this one.

Well, at least they get to re-live tonight's glory very very soon and live to the nation:

Expect them to be pretty much out of the playoff picture after this one.

sounds like it all kicked off in the tunnel with coles and the swans assistant manager, apparently coles had blood pouring from his mouth

Talked to a gashead just back from the Mem - he reckoned that Uriah Rennie was dreadfull. Didn't give a blantant pen for Rovers then awarded a pen against them after a 'perfectly good tackle that none of the Swansea players appealed for'

It was obviously his fault then.....

Talked to a gashead just back from the Mem - he reckoned that Uriah Rennie was dreadfull. Didn't give a blantant pen for Rovers then awarded a pen against them after a 'perfectly good tackle that none of the Swansea players appealed for'

It was obviously his fault then.....

Just watched soccer night, the penalty given was a classic, never a penalty IMO, but was funny it was against the rovers.

Guest mesa boogie
Just watched soccer night, the penalty given was a classic, never a penalty IMO, but was funny it was against the rovers.

I'll be honest would laugh my knackers off if it was given against you. Typical Urinal Rennie performance really.

Guest red ken 2
Sorry, Colesy wasn't arrested.

Coles is a gaint willy, just like the bell end in your avitar. Sadly both have little between there ear's.

Guest mesa boogie
I would laugh if it went against anyone but us TBH.

Red card was harsh IMO though late, yellow at best though

Off camera the bloke had Coles round the neck which was funny as Coles had 2 foot on him. It was the Urinal Rennie Show tonight, spoiled a good game.

Guest mesa boogie
Like the Gas ever had a chance tonight, 2 -0 that was a good result for Rovers at home! relegation looms :fingerscrossed:

9 points off with 2 games in hand still, would have to be an all mighty c**k up. As for not ever having a chance tonight? Did you go? How did you find the game? Or are you just Gu-hess-a-ing?

Off camera the bloke had Coles round the neck which was funny as Coles had 2 foot on him. It was the Urinal Rennie Show tonight, spoiled a good game.

From what I saw on soccer night it looked like a good game. You lost 2nil, had a decent penalty shout turned down, had a very dubious penalty awarded against you. Almost certainly out of the play-off race, pitch looked crap, not many fans and controversy after the final whistle.

Top stuff.

Anyway, with a home crowd of less than 6000 again the title should read 'Rovers Fans Seeping Out The Mem'.

Where are they playing next season? What a joke.

Guest mesa boogie
From what I saw on soccer night it looked like a good game. You lost 2nil, had a decent penalty shout turned down, had a very dubious penalty awarded against you. Almost certainly out of the play-off race, pitch looked crap, not many fans and controversy after the final whistle.

Top stuff.

Anyway, with a home crowd of less than 6000 again the title should read 'Rovers Fans Seeping Out The Mem'.

Where are they playing next season? What a joke.

Was a good game and as I've said before ruined by Urinal. As for the poor attendance I don't think the club has done anything to get supporters in. Luckily I have a season ticket but the last week and a half have seen matches against West Brom (home), Northampton (home), Cheltenham (away) and Swansea (home). Now for people without season tickets that's alot of money especially with Huddersfield at home on Saturday and the local games against Swansea and Yeovil. The club has reduced prices for Udders but not enough. Things are tight for a lot of people at the moment.

Fair enough didn't catch that bit then.

How do you rate your chances of reaching the play offs?

To be honest I always thought we were a striker short of a playoff charge and I've been proved right. Ah well. It looks like we've suceeeded in keeping ourselves safe so lets see what we can do next year.

To be honest I always thought we were a striker short of a playoff charge and I've been proved right. Ah well. It looks like we've suceeeded in keeping ourselves safe so lets see what we can do next year.

Fair enough, Atleast both the bristol teams are exceeding their levels, That Williams isit? always looks a decent player he could do well in this league i reckon good player can score goals.

It would be good for bristol football if both clubs do well, which i hope they do, especially us, with promotion heres hoping!!!! :fingerscrossed:

Guest mesa boogie
Whats that, planning permisson denied?

Well personally I don't think we have the money for it and doubt we ever have. Moving to Cheltenham could kill the club financially and I think our board are starting to realise it. If I'd have had my way it would have been 18 months for Rovers at your place. I know how many of your supporters would be completely against the idea and I understand why but for us it was the only real option. I feel it sums up Bristol perfectly that we can have three successful sports teams getting around 30,000 at least between them watching sports every fortnight and only have two stadiums up to it. We should have three stadiums to be proud of but instead we have zero (I'm sorry the Gate was a good ground for its level 10 years ago but is now a bit tired). Bristol City Council should be embaressed that Rovers are in a situation 12 years after returning to Bristol that they and Bristol Rugby Club maybe moving away due to lack of facilities.

Archived