IGNORED

Your Fans Today

the_real_city

Apparently we are the scum? funny that

Oh yes and why boo the half time 'kids'.. even teams like milllwall, leeds etc.. clap them, but to chant and boo them is pathetic and extremely big of you.

the kids didnt seem bothered u idiot they just patted there heads.

at least we didn't start throwing coins at your fans. when one of our fans was carried away on a stretcher your lot sing let him die :noexpression: your fans are a disgrace

Oh yes and why boo the half time 'kids'.. even teams like milllwall, leeds etc.. clap them, but to chant and boo them is pathetic and extremely big of you.

You are being 'funny' yeah? You're a horrible little scrotum of a Club

Take the booing of the half-time 'kids' with a pinch of salt mate. its only a bit of banter and hardly going to scar them for life.

As for being scum......well your spot on there.

P.S. you were lucky to win today and Brookers goal was not offside. Could have been a completely different story. Enjoy wembley, its going to be your only highlight this season.

Take the booing of the half-time 'kids' with a pinch of salt mate. its only a bit of banter and hardly going to scar them for life.

As for being scum......well your spot on there.

P.S. you were lucky to win today and Brookers goal was not offside. Could have been a completely different story. Enjoy wembley, its going to be your only highlight this season.

If you don't go up, and we finish top 10 and have a trip to wembley... i kno what season sounds better!

you threw a chair on the pitch and attempted to riot once we scored the winner. You act as if butter woudn't melt but you just looked pathetic tbh. we didnt react which was amusing, as it wound you up even more.

You're repolsive filth mate, a laughing stock. Nobody has any time for you what-so-ever. What more can I say? You really are the scum, acclimatise to the truth.

Well that is low. But unfortunatly every team hass Ass holes. Cardiff more than most of course. Seriously, thats not on what happened to the lad, but you will find these pepole no matter where you are.

Your fans overall, and you will hear me say this alot...

ANIMALS

If you don't go up, and we finish top 10 and have a trip to wembley... i kno what season sounds better!

Nice word that IF isn't it, if you get forced to pay back your loan immediately, and so go into administration, and then go down, and IF we go up, I kno (look no 'w' aren't I cool!) which sounds better!

cardiff have always been that team for me. They have no shame, bad attitudes and are more interested in "fighting" than football"

Were you at ashton gate when we beat you and your "fans" started breaking through the segregation and attempted to run at the very few city fans (children aswell)

ANIMALS

YOUUUUUUUULLLLL NEEEVVVEEERRR PAAYY THEEE LOOOOOOAAAAAAAANNNN

the most decent person associated with your club today i thought was fatty. dnt get me wrong i hate the fat merthyr faquer but he didn't even give a smug smile to the crowd. Then again, if he did do anything id fear for his safety (not condoning)

Not going to comment about me having a coin thrown at my head then?

does anyone know what waas going on in the terracing closest to the exit. i was in the seating area and saw a copper hobble away and fans going crazy but what actually started it?

The OB come up giving it large, with the full scale riot gear on. Throwing there taffy weight about, so people decided to kick off because of it. In which a couple of coppers got a kick in.

the most decent person associated with your club today i thought was fatty. dnt get me wrong i hate the fat merthyr faquer but he didn't even give a smug smile to the crowd. Then again, if he did do anything id fear for his safety (not condoning)

you lot are ###### obsessed with Lee Trundle.

He was just putting across the veiws of every football fan in the country...Just **** OFF CARDIFF.

The OB come up giving it large, with the full scale riot gear on. Throwing there taffy weight about, so people decided to kick off because of it. In which a couple of coppers got a kick in.

cheers mate, seemed to me that nothing was happening looked around and there they were falling over :rofl2br:

why it took them so long to clear the stadium was a joke, they all just stood there letting them stay aslong as they want.

actually i'm just wonderin who saw some airmailed items (inclding coins bottle tops etc) aimed @ henderson in the ateyo @the watford game. before we all go totally ott at Cardiff (too l8 i rekon) please note that some of our fans do it too.

Archived