IGNORED

Your Fans Today

the_real_city

So if they threw money wouldn't they be caught on thier cctv system that they were very keen to point out they had?!

Yeah, you'd think wouldn't you?

CCFC, not quite evolved as far as other Clubs. Normal rules do not apply.

Backward I know but that's the way they are, bless 'em.

Guest RyanBCFC

Cardiff fans were disgraceful, it was unbelievable.

We didnt behave brilliantly but nothing compared to the cardiff fans.

Some of your lot swearin and being violent towards us were only 11 or 12 years old.

We were greeted into cardiff, by 6 year olds puttin their middle fingers up to us, THEY WERE ONLY 6 OR SO !

Not to mention the amount of coins being thrown at us through out the afternoon.

And then on the way back some cardiff fans pulled mooners at us in the back of their car.

I couldnt believe how bad cardiff is, and I hope they go BUST !!

:englandsmile4wf::city:

Cardiff fans were disgraceful, it was unbelievable.

We didnt behave brilliantly but nothing compared to the cardiff fans.

Some of your lot swearin and being violent towards us were only 11 or 12 years old.

We were greeted into cardiff, by 6 year olds puttin their middle fingers up to us, THEY WERE ONLY 6 OR SO !

And then on the way back some cardiff fans pulled mooners at us in the back of their car.

I couldnt believe how bad cardiff is, and I hope they go BUST !!

:englandsmile4wf::city:

And to think Cardiff is like this all the time. You should hear the abuse I get thrown at me for wearing my City shirt in Cardiff. Small minded people in a small minded City.

They are the most backward people I've ever met. Oh how I wish I didnt have to live here.

:englandsmile4wf:

And to think Cardiff is like this all the time. You should hear the abuse I get thrown at me for wearing my City shirt in Cardiff. Small minded people in a small minded City.

They are the most backward people I've ever met. Oh how I wish I didnt have to live here.

:englandsmile4wf:

uh oh here it comes for the third time

MINDLESS ANIMALS

Not going to comment about me having a coin thrown at my head then?

No Dolls, come on, the Barfdiff scum are the best behaved Welsh fans of all..............

Not.

20 p is all the lowlife could afford to lob, the rest got spent on drugs

the most decent person associated with your club today i thought was fatty. dnt get me wrong i hate the fat merthyr faquer but he didn't even give a smug smile to the crowd. Then again, if he did do anything id fear for his safety (not condoning)

Why's that, you're fans were shite???

WHO GIVES A **** .

TODAY WAS b***ocks.

ATMOSPHERE FROM US WAS NONE EXISTANT

What?!! are you a baadiff fan? they only sang when they scored! we were singing all game where we stood until the police tried to baton charge!

Johnson said bounce around the ground... :englandflag::englandflag::englandflag::englandflag::englandflag:

you threw a chair on the pitch and attempted to riot once we scored the winner. You act as if butter woudn't melt but you just looked pathetic tbh. we didnt react which was amusing, as it wound you up even more.
And what happened at Ag after the final whistle after we had beat you?

Everyone had been telling me before the game how intimidating your ground is. But to be honest not at one point today did I feel intimidated.

Police were ***** as usual, Pushing us all round and I was on the phone to someone and said ring back because the police are pushing me around and then the copper grabbed my arm and started pushing me even more when he heard me say that.

you threw a chair on the pitch and attempted to riot once we scored the winner. You act as if butter woudn't melt but you just looked pathetic tbh. we didnt react which was amusing, as it wound you up even more.
This was my 4th visit to Ninian Park and my last. Your fans are a disgrace to football and you should be banned from every ground in the country as far as I am concerned, Your captail McPhail is also a disgrace with the arm signal he gave to the City fans when you scored the pen, which I have to say was a bloody good dive, There was enough tension in the ground and he should know better. I have reported the incident to a senior steward and hope he does something about it. To watch a little girl of about 8 making knife slitting signs to the Bristol fans was appalling and very very sad. I hope her parents are proud of her. How the stewards on your part of the ground let you get away with what you do amazes me. Never again your ground is the pits. :disapointed2se:

Guest RyanBCFC
This was my 4th visit to Ninian Park and my last. Your fans are a disgrace to football and you should be banned from every ground in the country as far as I am concerned, Your captail McPhail is also a disgrace with the arm signal he gave to the City fans when you scored the pen, which I have to say was a bloody good dive, There was enough tension in the ground and he should know better. I have reported the incident to a senior steward and hope he does something about it. To watch a little girl of about 8 making knife slitting signs to the Bristol fans was appalling and very very sad. I hope her parents are proud of her. How the stewards on your part of the ground let you get away with what you do amazes me. Never again your ground is the pits. :disapointed2se:

I seen that 8 year old girl making knife slitting signs,very sad, couldnt believe it, The Cardiff fans are a DISGRACE !!!

:englandflag:

having my tea actually mate. and how have i made a fool of myself?

Ive seen posts on here last few days saying a win against cardiff was a foregone conclusion.

Anyways lets turn this into football..

Anyone who went today have any comments?

From your side, You reminded me of Reading when they went up. Okay you are nowhere near their standard of football at the time, but your team is very similar in terms of energy and enthusiasm and occassional flair. You like to break and have good pace on the wings. also i think his name is Carle? he did a good job in midfield closing down mcphail who, if has space, is capable of unlocking defences at the touch of a button.

adebola was his usual powerful self, holding up play and allowing the wings to come into it. Trundle seemd like the occasion got to him, but stil a threat when he had the ball as you felt he could possibly do something which cardiff fans wouldve had nightmares about last night.

Dolly their fans are animals, no singing just try to act hard.

How considerate of them to wait out the ground to wave us off :)

And in all that snow aswell - BUT the saddest thing is that the foreign arsehole who started this topic has been a member of this Forum since 2003!!!!!!

belive it or not as Cardiff fans we have been victims of coin throwing. and before you go on, as a 16 year old i was attacked by a shrews fan on the way home from wrexham purely because I was a cardiff fan.

You had a coin thrown at you, weve had that any times done to us, and weve also been attacked by police (WMP) for no reason whatsoever.

I hope the coin didnt hurt you TOO much, and at the same time, why am i meant to comment on something which has nothing to do with me directly?

belive it or not as Cardiff fans we have been victims of coin throwing. and before you go on, as a 16 year old i was attacked by a shrews fan on the way home from wrexham purely because I was a cardiff fan.

You had a coin thrown at you, weve had that any times done to us, and weve also been attacked by police (WMP) for no reason whatsoever.

I hope the coin didnt hurt you TOO much, and at the same time, why am i meant to comment on something which has nothing to do with me directly?

So where you come from hurting a women isnt totally a bad thing? :disapointed2se: :noexpression:

Because you came on here starting a post, slagging off Bristol City fans, and you were quite happy to give us your opinion about other things!!!!

Now answer Dolly's question please, because you seem to know everything else. !!

wtf??

Its not right whether it be a man or a woman. Are you trying to say its fine if the victim is male?

TBH mate, its not right either way of course not, but to say i hope it didnt hurt TOO much, is just stupid and disrespectful.

The reason I returned to this forum with the point of your fans' behaviour today was mainly due to the fact that your comments at Cardiff centre on us being associated with hooliganism, scum, and etc. What I witnessed today was hypocritical. and your generalisations of Cardiff fans could be seen mirrored at yourselves.

The atmosphere had an edge to it yes. But surely that is better than at AG earlier in the season. It didnt feel that much like a derby, and was much improved today.

Archived