IGNORED

Hull Stub What A Joke For Last Game

andybythesea

Why not buy online on Wednesday Andy?

If every ST holder buys one for a friend there wont be any left, :noexpression: this does not include ticket stub buyers :noexpression: would be very surprised if any are left after the first hour on Weds, if you can actually get through :surrender:

i have my stub from the hull game, can i order my ticket for the preston match on the phone as i wont be able to get to bristol as I'm at uni in nottingham? i paid on the day too so they will have no proof i had a ticket except having it in my hand

i have my stub from the hull game, can i order my ticket for the preston match on the phone as i wont be able to get to bristol as I'm at uni in nottingham? i paid on the day too so they will have no proof i had a ticket except having it in my hand

Doubt it, you could be anybody :ph34r: your best bet would be a voucher s from some ST` holder there are a few who are giving them up and even getting tickets for you as well;

pm some offers above and ask.

Somebody help Daisy out :dunno:

Doubt it, you could be anybody :ph34r: your best bet would be a voucher s from some ST` holder there are a few who are giving them up and even getting tickets for you as well;

pm some offers above and ask.

Somebody help Daisy out :dunno:

its not a massive problem as my uncle lives in pill and said he'll go and get it for me if i can't get it on the phone if i give it to him tomorrow. just didnt want to put him out if i could help it. thanks to people who offered season tickets anyway

If every ST holder buys one for a friend there wont be any left, :noexpression: this does not include ticket stub buyers :noexpression: would be very surprised if any are left after the first hour on Weds, if you can actually get through :surrender:

I assume they have to be collected in person - if voucher S has to be handed over - if so I cant imagine 10,000 ST holders pitching up on a Mon/Tues 6 weeks bfeore the game, and its only one ticket per voucher (according to the site).

I'm having to rely on waiting for Weds morning, wen it will be easier i imagine to get any left on-line rather than try to get thro on the phone.

If ST's can oder by phone though, I'm definitely on the look out for anyone who might be able to get one for me and my son.

I assume they have to be collected in person - if voucher S has to be handed over - if so I cant imagine 10,000 ST holders pitching up on a Mon/Tues 6 weeks bfeore the game, and its only one ticket per voucher (according to the site).

I'm having to rely on waiting for Weds morning, wen it will be easier i imagine to get any left on-line rather than try to get thro on the phone.

If ST's can oder by phone though, I'm definitely on the look out for anyone who might be able to get one for me and my son.

ST`S will obviously have thier seats as will Hull City stub holders add to this the s vouchers " an extra" ticket which can be purchased by many ST holders and the fact that first on the phones can buy up to 4 tickets on Wed morn I predict a quick sell out.

Guest Eamer
Eamer, I could have a spare one, I'm 85% sure I've still got the other ticket

Looks like I might've found a few S vouchers now from various people. Thanks anyway... any news on the away days filming you posted up about before?

Archived