IGNORED

Hull Stub What A Joke For Last Game

andybythesea

:englandsmile4wf: what about coventry h, colchester h, palace a, blackpool h, qpr a, palace h, charlton a, watford h, plymouth h, that just in 2008 :disapointed2se: how about one of these games for a stub not bad as i travel from paignton to games with my son. i think you should be able to ring up and they can see how many games you have gone to :englandsmile4wf: . or is it just bad luck they picked a game i missed :disapointed2se: what are your views on this :noexpression:

:englandsmile4wf: what about coventry h, colchester h, palace a, blackpool h, qpr a, palace h, charlton a, watford h, plymouth h, that just in 2008 :disapointed2se: how about one of these games for a stub not bad as i travel from paignton to games with my son. i think you should be able to ring up and they can see how many games you have gone to :englandsmile4wf: . or is it just bad luck they picked a game i missed :disapointed2se: what are your views on this :noexpression:

I agree with you Andy.So if you need tickets let me know and as a Season ticket holder I can buy them for you. I think Season ticket holders can buy for friends and family for the last game against Preston.

Regards

Lee.

don't forget QPR away!

Its just crazy! crazy I tell thee!

:englandsmile4wf:

I agree with you Andy.So if you need tickets let me know and as a Season ticket holder I can buy them for you. I think Season ticket holders can buy for friends and family for the last game against Preston.

Regards you only can get one ticket thanks any way i will travel up on wednesday and get two :fingerscrossed:

Damn pain; went to Preston away but at the back of the que for this it seems :dunno: I have a feeling someone very nice will have to buy me one.. I`m waiting ........ who`s it going to be :fastasleep:

I'm in the same situation , been to 16 home games this year but couldnt get to the Hull game for family reasons. So now looks like i'll be lucky to get tickets for Preston. To make things even worse I cant make saturdays game with Norwich because of a prebooked trip to London (stupid me) and now I notice you need this stub for the play offs!!!! :grr:

Phew, :noexpression: i didnt realise they said anything about keeping Hull tickets, just had a big panic on. I had to go through pockets,drawers etc etc and lucky for me i found em.

I have kept hardly any ticket stubs throughout the season so someone is smiling down on me.

This has to mean something :yes: . Promotion it is then :yes:

Same here, very stressful, son and I been to 15 games this season, from Kent, but couldn't get to Hull or Norwich, taken day off for Preston game too - hopefully will still be able to get to that but its deff looking dodgy for the play-offs, v. disappointing. I don't really see the point of keeping odd stubs, surely in this day and age they know who's on a database and how many tickets they've bought. Can't you have a staggered priority scheme for those whove been to over 20 games, over 10, over 5 etc...

Not happy about this myself. Couldnt make the home game as the wife had just given birth, and now it looks like we may miss out on the last game of the season!! Going to email the club and have a moan I think, not that it would do any good..

But a season ticket holder can buy one for a mate, so all it takes is half the season ticket holders to buy a ticket and everyone that has a hull ticket and the game is sold out.

that is a seriously strange one? I can fully understand the previous tickets process (someone will always miss out unfortauntely) however I really can't get my head around why us season ticket holders can by a ticket for a friend?

unless your in the eastend where it is unallocated seating, most season ticket holders are fairly bunched together, so even if you bring a friend, they generally can sit by you anyway?

EEK! By buying train tickets three months in advance, I'm travelling to Bristol at an affordable price on Sunday May 4th.

Any friendly ST holders out there able to help me get a ticket for PNE please? :fingerscrossed:

and those 300 of us that made the trek to Barnsley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived