IGNORED

Season Ticket Information For Next Year

Citysparx

I am currently very confused about the season tickets for next season. Is your average fan allowed to actually get one for next season? Because it seems they are only for the current season ticket holders and people that have supported the club through 'thick' and 'thin'. If someone could tell me what's going on i'd be more than happy.

I am currently very confused about the season tickets for next season. Is your average fan allowed to actually get one for next season? Because it seems they are only for the current season ticket holders and people that have supported the club through 'thick' and 'thin'. If someone could tell me what's going on i'd be more than happy.

I think you will find they are only available for renewal at the minute

People who don't currently have a season ticket will be able to buy one soon, but at a higher price i would imagine

Season ticket holders at the moment only can renew at a discounted price until April 11th. After that I guess the prices will go up and they will go on public sale.

Thats right.

The prices go up after the 11th April. Its renewals only untill then at the frozen price. I renewed my online today.

If you are not a current ST holder then you will have to wait untill the prices go up.

I would guess you can expect approximately a 10% increase. That works out at around £42 for a Dolman ST.

Thats right.

The prices go up after the 11th April. Its renewals only untill then at the frozen price. I renewed my online today.

If you are not a current ST holder then you will have to wait untill the prices go up.

I would guess you can expect approximately a 10% increase. That works out at around £42 for a Dolman ST.

£40 is a pretty big increase considering the price increase last year.

Thats right.

£42 for a ST!! BARGAIN

at that price i will have 3 please :innocent06:

Archived