IGNORED

Who's Done The Stadium Survey Yet?

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

Done it yet?

If you check your e-mail inbox you should have a mail from the club with a link to the Supporters Trust survey about the design of the new stadium.

These mails started going out this morning to everyone with an e-mail address on the club's database.

Enjoy doing the survey ... hopefully it covers all the points that you think are important to the way that the new stadium gets built.

At the last check, over 150 people had already replied ... and it only just went out!

PS - Nearly forgot ... at the end of the survey you can enter a free draw for £50 of play.com vouchers.

Didn't get an e-mail - if someone could PM me the link i would appreciate it. :)

I didnt get an email either - which is weird being as i am a season ticket holder, and generally get emails from the club for one reason or another. I too would be most gratefull if someone would PM me with the survey.

Cheers

CTID

I have filled it in, that is really good for the club to sanction this.

I guess the only problem is that the club will have hundreds of people each giving hundreds of answers. I am sure some will be consistent, such as the preference for a 30000 stadium with the option to increase it built in, but a lot will just provide a wide spread of answers which wouldnt really give the club much benefit. I personally think they should get me in as a paid consultant to travel the world checking out the football stadiums, taking in games to check how the atmosphere is, then report back with my findings... :innocent06:

Si.

I didn't get an email. I guess the club don't have my email address. I'd be quite keen to send in my views though so is it possible that anyone could provide me with a link? Thanks.

Would also like a PM, cheers.

• SC&T Board Members
I didnt get an email either - which is weird being as i am a season ticket holder, and generally get emails from the club for one reason or another. I too would be most gratefull if someone would PM me with the survey.

Cheers

CTID

It may arrive later. I think they have about 40,000 people on their system, so the e-mail server will no doubt be spreading its load and sending out the mails over several hours.

If you have an e-mail account that puts suspected spam mails into a separate folder, it might also be worth checking there ... as an e-mail containing a link being sent to thousands of recipients is the sort of thing that many spam filters look for and filter out.

Yep done it and it seems to cover most things. I just hope they don't take into account some of the stupid ideas that have been banded about on this forum, I know a forum is about opinions and everyone should respect each others comment/ideas but really, some have been amazingly stupid.

IMO it will all come down to cost anyway.

BCAGFC

Archived