IGNORED

Who's Done The Stadium Survey Yet?

Blagdon red

just wondering will the results actually be made public?

ok, ok ok, IGNORE! I've just read the earlier posting........no doubt it will all kick off when the results are published though!

can't see it "kicking off" unless we see a repeat of those not wanting to stand selfishly denying others that do want to stand the opportunity, esp those with the weak arguement; "it doesnt look good when its empty"

then we will see it kicking off everyweek as people stand in places they are not supposed to stand, blocking the view of those that voted for all seater in the first place

let's have some common sense and choice

vote for a safe standing area

can't see it "kicking off" unless we see a repeat of those not wanting to stand selfishly denying others that do want to stand the opportunity, esp those with the weak arguement; "it doesnt look good when its empty"

then we will see it kicking off everyweek as people stand in places they are not supposed to stand, blocking the view of those that voted for all seater in the first place

let's have some common sense and choice

vote for a safe standing area

Totally agree mate, and a point well raised.

That question got me to. My preference would be to have away fans' on the side ala Wolves where it was very hard to create an atmosphere. However if say it's a two tier stand then if you have away fans in one of the tiers and home fans in the other then there is the possibility of fans throwing bottles etc down on which ever fans are in the lower tier.

My preference would be to have them in a side two tiered stand with them having a corner of the bottom and upper tier.

I've personally always thought that the louder the away fans are, the louder the home fans become, thus creating a cauldron of atmosphere.

Apparently, apart from FA Cup games, Old Trafford is really quiet because there isn't many away fans to stimulate the home fans into singing.

tompo, for some reason i am unable to send PMs (no idea why - but i cannot access it)

have you tried to send me one and not got through?

one for the mods i think... :S

I am fairly confident that if I received a PM from anyone asking for a link then they will have received it but I don't think I had one from you.

I have just tried to send you a PM but your PM's are disabled.

Send me an e-mail and I'll send the link that way.

nick@bristolcityst.org.uk

May be worth having a word with someone about why you cannot send/receive PM's.

• SC&T Board Members
tompo, for some reason i am unable to send PMs (no idea why - but i cannot access it)

have you tried to send me one and not got through?

one for the mods i think... :S

Go to 'My Controls' then 'Board settings' and have a look to see if you have PMs disabled. If so, simply enable.

Can someone please send me the link? I still haven't had a chance to fill this out. :(

EDIT: In fact, why don't the powers that be just post the link on this thread so we can all access it?

Cos then we might get fans from the other side of the river or farther afield taking part and corrupting the results.

Ive been out this evening, anyone whos not had a link and wants one, can they PM me their email address and I will forward the email from the club.

• SC&T Board Members
Can someone please send me the link? I still haven't had a chance to fill this out. :(

EDIT: In fact, why don't the powers that be just post the link on this thread so we can all access it?

We haven't put the link on a public forum like this, because we don't want anybody other than genuine City fans to respond to it ... and as we all know, this place is not free of fans from elsewhere!

Will PM the link now to another 3 or 4 on this thread.

PS - The survey's been put together by the ST and circulated by the club. If the club has your e-mail, but you didn't get it, you probably opted out of getting marketing mails at some stage of signing up with them many moons ago. Quite properly they have only sent it to people who opted in to receiving such mails.

PS - Just seen Marie's post - which she obviously wrote while I was fighting with what is tonight a rather dodgy wireless connection - please do as Marie asks and she'll e-mail the link.

Done. Impressed with the survey, look foward to seeing the results!

Thank you and all those who have taken part in the survey.

Nearly up to 2500 replies so far and still getting very good suggestions/comments from fans about what they would (and would not)like to see in the design of the new stadium.

Still happy to send the link to the survey to anyone who never had an e-mail from the club. Send me a PM.

I've personally always thought that the louder the away fans are, the louder the home fans become, thus creating a cauldron of atmosphere.

Apparently, apart from FA Cup games, Old Trafford is really quiet because there isn't many away fans to stimulate the home fans into singing.

i think its more to do with the place being filled with corporate daytrippers and japanese tourists

fc united have no away fans but manage to make a racket

Some interesting comments about Stoke's (newish) ground here.

Just a reminder that the closing date for the survey about our proposed new ground is 30 April.

I'm still happpy to send a link to the survey to anyone who may not have had the e-mail from the club or any other City fans who want to have a say in shaping our new ground. Just send me a PM.

Archived