IGNORED

Who's Done The Stadium Survey Yet?

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members
quite an interesting survey,

who put it together?

maybe it would be a good idea to have some discussion on some of the ideas rather than wait for the results

boring bowl or football ground?

boring corporate bowl or ground with stands owning a unique identity a la the eastend?

It was a produced by pooling input from a lot of people - including ideas put forward on here in the new stadium sub-forum. We tried to let as many 'stakeholders' as possible have input into what was asked, sharing drafts with representatives of the Supporters Club, FCF, City Foundation and others, as well as putting an early draft on this forum to stimulate comments. A final draft was then run past the club.

As for "boring bowl or football ground", I'll keep out of that debate for now ... wouldn't want to be accused of trying influence the results!

PS - Chivs: The online deadline for entries is April 30, the offline deadline for paper versions May 4th (the Preston game). It'll probably then take us a good couple of weeks to do all the number-crunching and put together a proper document for the club, but I'd hope we could publish some headline results before the middle of May and then the full document later in the month.

It was a produced by pooling input from a lot of people - including ideas put forward on here in the new stadium sub-forum. We tried to let as many 'stakeholders' as possible have input into what was asked, sharing drafts with representatives of the Supporters Club, FCF, City Foundation and others, as well as putting an early draft on this forum to stimulate comments. A final draft was then run past the club.

As for "boring bowl or football ground", I'll keep out of that debate for now ... wouldn't want to be accused of trying influence the results!

PS - Chivs: The online deadline for entries is April 30, the offline deadline for paper versions May 4th (the Preston game). It'll probably then take us a good couple of weeks to do all the number-crunching and put together a proper document for the club, but I'd hope we could publish some headline results before the middle of May and then the full document later in the month.

Sorry to be pedantic but are you saying that you will publish to everyone, on t'internet, the results of the survey?

I think the survey said on the last page that you will make the results known to the club. I can't go back and confirm this because it rightly says I've already participated.

• SC&T Board Members
Sorry to be pedantic but are you saying that you will publish to everyone, on t'internet, the results of the survey?

I think the survey said on the last page that you will make the results known to the club. I can't go back and confirm this because it rightly says I've already participated.

Yes, we will publish the full results on t'interwebby thingy... and give the club a printed copy.

Yes, we will publish the full results on t'interwebby thingy... and give the club a printed copy.

Hand written is far more formal, don't you know. Make them try and decode Dolly's handwriting.

Thanks for the answer.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :grr:

Started to complete the form earlier, got called out on a fire call ( I am a retained firefighter), got back and finished it, only to be told I had expired the 60 minutes time limit to submit the form!!!!

Will try again tomorrow..

Started to complete the form earlier, got called out on a fire call ( I am a retained firefighter), got back and finished it, only to be told I had expired the 60 minutes time limit to submit the form!!!!

Ive PM'ed the link to so many people it wont let me complete it myself now!

Grrrr!

• SC&T Board Members

Have sent you the PDF version by PM as well ... just in case the survey system thinks you've already completed it and won't let you back in.

Cheers. Have completed. In regards to question 18 regarding where to locate to away fans: they should be an option of housing them both in the bottom and top tiers - ala Manchester City.
That question got me to. My preference would be to have away fans' on the side ala Wolves where it was very hard to create an atmosphere. However if say it's a two tier stand then if you have away fans in one of the tiers and home fans in the other then there is the possibility of fans throwing bottles etc down on which ever fans are in the lower tier.

My preference would be to have them in a side two tiered stand with them having a corner of the bottom and upper tier.

To reiterate the point I made on the first page of this thread.

If anyone has not received an e-mail from the club containing the link to survey - send me a PM and I'll send the link to you.

Its also worth noting the response to the survey.

At the time of posting, over 1700 replies. Keep them coming.

Archived