IGNORED

What Are We Going To Do?

petehinton

We can all enjoy having a normal life for a couple of weeks and then the friendlies will soon arrive and all the transfer speculation will start.

Counting down to City's Premier League Debut (BELIEVE, dammit :)) I'll be watching the Euros, sitting through an ungodly amount of DVDs of various types and I'll be helping staff another Premier League side.... the Bristol Aztecs american football club, in our second season of the BAFL top flight :D

watch the euro's which will be a million times better without the whole OMG ENGLAND R the BEST IN TEH WURLD rubbish for a few weeks, supporting germany. then wait for the new Premier League season! :fingerscrossed:

Couldn't agree more apart from the whole supporting Germany thing ... think I may buy a Holland shirt for the duration...

Then there's the cricket - my loyalties there have yet to go West and still lie with Surrey, I'm afraid.

bbq with friends and family, cheltenham festival, watching live bands, days at the seaside, replenishing my barrel of thatchers and watching the clouds go by lounging about in the back garden. think i'll give the euros a miss this year :englandsmile4wf:

Plenty of golf, plenty of cricket, plenty of cider and hopefully plenty of sunshine! :sun:

Lining up a nice little trip to Riga or Holland if there's a pre-season tour and Barcelona/Croatia in early September.

Will do my best to stay away from the Euro's as I'm still licking my wounds about not qualifying now. :disapointed2se:

Come on Gloucs! :whistle2:

Archived