IGNORED

Rotherham United Face Extinction

kmpowell

Having clubs go under is not the way forward.

Yes it is.

Clubs need to stop spending more than they earn. You can only hope it happens to a Leeds or Cardiff or even better Chelsea or Liverpool to really shake the football world up.

1) They'll get saved more than likely. How many scare stories about Swindon do we see each week?

2) They create AFC rotherham and are back in the league ala Aldershot in 4-5 years.

Football isn't sustainable in it's current form. Ideally (not from my view but sensibly) we need to cut it to about 2 professional leagues and the anything below that as feeder clubs.

I just thought - This is a warning to all

It was only a few seasons ago that Rotherham were in the higher league and we were the lower team asking for players on loan from them (Robins)

Just goes to show what can happen if you don't have people with business acumen like SL & CS

Football isn't sustainable in it's current form. Ideally (not from my view but sensibly) we need to cut it to about 2 professional leagues and the anything below that as feeder clubs.

introduce a wage cap and an equal distribution of TV money would help support football in this country

scrapping two professional leagues would be a disaster

Archived