IGNORED

One Does Get Tired Of All This

Red to the world

All this talk of GJ giving everyone a chance - garbage: he got rid of last seasons leading scorer and farmed out Keogh, JMW, Betsy and Russell - they never got a chance !

Some would say that Betsy would be better on our right wing than anyone we play at present - he could hardly be worse could he.

Good signings ? - as BB says in another post our three most expensive acquisitions - where were they last night - one on the bench and the other two not even in the squad.

Why can't posters at least admit that GJ has made some horrendous errors ? We start last night 4 4 2 and yet without a creative midfielder on the park !

Why does Vasko get dumped for the odd mistake when McCoombe is clearly not CCC standard but still gets selected.

Did Fontaine kick GJ's dog or something, he at least has pace.

Why start McA he is a liability......I waste my time I know......yes a better season than we expected and all built on team spirit but we could have done better with more astute selections and substitutions.

Contrary to the happy clappies ( it seems even common sense Nibor has joined them now ) GJ is not perfect and he has made a lot of errors which have cost us dear.

He has also in many other ways achieved miracles.

Just seems to me that we all need to get a sense of perspective and admit the faults whilst praising the good bits. I worry that it seems if you cross him in even a minor way you instantly become persona non grata. If that is the case ( and I don't know ) then we will not sign any class players because it will have got around.

Just asking some valid questions - this is a forum after all.......

GJ got it wrong yesterday END OF.

If i hand't of hear the line ups i wouldnt of even knew Byfield was playing had NO effect what so ever on the game itself

Outdone by a needless foul from Macca Lawrence was going nowhere but out of play from my view it looked like a dive but looking seeing it there was a tangle of legs

Basso maybe should of came out to claim it but u still HAVE to defend

Marv-el was outdone by the strength of 'Big Mama' and it was a good header

The second goal Mccoumbe either proper bottled it or just changed his mind either way he messed up Fuller with the flick-on

IMO Mccoumbe was chasing a lost cause he is too slow to pick up a player of Sidibe's speed

Hard to believe this player has scored 2 in 20 mins when he has only scored 2 in the whole season before this game

Trundle changed the game for me put in a lot of effort Mcindoe too

Dele's goal was a bit fortunate but o well they all count

Trunds put in a few quality chipped crosses which, if any one get's there, it's 2-2

If we started with the same attitude and side at kick-off we wouldn't bee all saying 'He got it wrong' or 'Who do you want in the play-offs?'

Either way we MUST bounce back against Sheffield United

Their captain got sent off yesterday so we can really give it to them

So what if it's away

the ball's still round and the grass is still green

and our fans will scream and shout 2xs as loud as those lot

All this talk of GJ giving everyone a chance - garbage: he got rid of last seasons leading scorer and farmed out Keogh, JMW, Betsy and Russell - they never got a chance !

Some would say that Betsy would be better on our right wing than anyone we play at present - he could hardly be worse could he.

Good signings ? - as BB says in another post our three most expensive acquisitions - where were they last night - one on the bench and the other two not even in the squad.

Why can't posters at least admit that GJ has made some horrendous errors ? We start last night 4 4 2 and yet without a creative midfielder on the park !

Why does Vasko get dumped for the odd mistake when McCoombe is clearly not CCC standard but still gets selected.

Why start McA he is a liability......I waste my time I know......yes a better season than we expected and all built on team spirit but we could have done better with more astute selections and substitutions.

Contrary to the happy clappies ( it seems even common sense Nibor has joined them now ) GJ is not perfect and he has made a lot of errors which have cost us dear.

Just seems to me that we all need to get a sense of perspective and admit the faults whilst praising the good bits. I worry that it seems if you cross him in even a minor way you instantly become persona non grata. If that is the case ( and I don't know ) then we will not sign any class players because it will have got around.

You make some valid points - living where I do it mirrors a lot of opinions that my colleagues who support Yeovil had and their disbelief in the past at some of GJ's team selections and substitutions (granted the change at half time was right but caused by the wrong starting 11 - IMO)

What mystifies them the most though is the signing of McIndoe who certainly crossed him when at Yeovil

So far I would say this is a good old fashioned thread - making points that we can agree with or not (most I am kind of on side to) but wait for it - you will soon get about 30 - 60 (if they can be bothered) coming on and saying we should all be shot :surrender:

Not happy as we had a good chance and blew it.

Just realistic - we have over achieved massively and people are still moaning.

We could yet make the Premier League through the playoffs and that is where all the energy should be directed - not looking at all the negative stuff and pulling the management and players apart.

I don't disagree - but - the problem is the "but" - I never expected this and have said so all season - I even thought we were lucky to be where we were and expected us to fall away - but (there it is again) - we did not and then we had a chance and even an old grouch like me started hoping - and then it did (it has lets be honest) fall apart - hopes dashed and it could have been automatic -

Fans will be disapointed as will supporters - I just think we should undertand that rather than moan about them moaning?

Just realistic - we have over achieved massively and people are still moaning.

We could yet make the Premier League through the playoffs and that is where all the energy should be directed - not looking at all the negative stuff and pulling the management and players apart.

'Over achieved' suggests that City have been fortunate to be where they are and with that I would agree.There have been several games where City have been battered but still came away with the points.

To be brutally frank City have had impressed me just twice this season. Away at Coventry and home to the Blades. There have been other 45 min periods that been good as well.Home to Southampton, away at Plymouth and Charlton. I'm struggling to think of other games where I've left the stadium thinking that City played well and looked the part.

City are in with a great chance of the play-offs and I for one will be right the team throughout each game.My heart allows me to do that but my head says something different.

Gj may not be perfect but he got us to where we are now; and that by the way is within a hairs breadth, still of the prem; this damn nit picking is not required yet.

He is the manager of our club and is doing a damn fine job until he doesnt may I suggest you blame someone else for your dissapointment and sadness that we are not 50points clear at the top of this league :disapointed2se:

Archived