IGNORED

New Kit

BITW

That's the better of the two

i am almost 100% sure that it is that second design.

there was a post on here a day ago that showed two pictures that someone had taken with their mobile phone in the club shop of 2D drawings of the new home and away kit. all looked very official and the post was then removed by a mod i think because it would have got the clubshop in trouble.

it was exactly that second design but obviously in our colours. looked nice. and the away strip was the exact reverse. white top with red flashes and then red shorts and socks! it actually lookked really nice although I'm sure people will start moaning about the fact we will be wearing a third kit a lot due to playing so many red and white teams next year ... (man utd, arsenal, liverpool etc ;)

There seems to only be two designs for every club puma supply kit for. The round neck and that horible collar one. Pretty much a certaintaty that they are the design of the home and away kit. i just hope the round neck one will be the home kit as i will have to buy the away one instead.

Guest Eamer

Loooks like we'll have a collar for the home kit and no collar for the away kit, looking at all those links on there seems to be how most are...

Loooks like we'll have a collar for the home kit and no collar for the away kit, looking at all those links on there seems to be how most are...

i don't know why no-one is paying attention to my posts, but there was a topic on here a couple of days ago showing an official picture that was inthe hands of whoever runs the clubshop.

it showed the home and away kits in the usual offiial 2d drawings and was removed as a topic becase it was decided the club shop might get in trouble.

there was no collar on the home or away kit. red and white home, white and red away. it was all there on the drawing! I'm suprisewd no-one else saw this picture before it was removed.

i don't know why no-one is paying attention to my posts, but there was a topic on here a couple of days ago showing an official picture that was inthe hands of whoever runs the clubshop.

it showed the home and away kits in the usual offiial 2d drawings and was removed as a topic becase it was decided the club shop might get in trouble.

there was no collar on the home or away kit. red and white home, white and red away. it was all there on the drawing! I'm suprisewd no-one else saw this picture before it was removed.

I saw it enever, you're not going mad. We're going to be needing our third kit when we play sunderland away.

Got a copy?!

Share the wealth fella..

Got a copy?!

Share the wealth fella..

sorry, didnt think the topic would be deleted so quickly so didnt think to copy the picture!

it was a drawing in EXACTLY the format of the one on here

http://www.dafc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...1292849,00.html

and was clearly on a desk in the clubshop, on a printed off set of a4 pages which somewone took a picture of on their mobile.

it was definatly not a fake, and I'm suprised no one else has come to my resuce yet to confirm what i was saying! i think it was up on thursday at some point.

the kit didnt have the DAS on it at all, just the puma and crest. was definatly the same design as the brentford one but with the colours i mentioned.

and i thought the away kit looked nice with white top, red shorts and socks

hopefully someone will back me up!

sorry, didnt think the topic would be deleted so quickly so didnt think to copy the picture!

it was a drawing in EXACTLY the format of the one on here

http://www.dafc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...1292849,00.html

and was clearly on a desk in the clubshop, on a printed off set of a4 pages which somewone took a picture of on their mobile.

it was definatly not a fake, and I'm suprised no one else has come to my resuce yet to confirm what i was saying! i think it was up on thursday at some point.

the kit didnt have the DAS on it at all, just the puma and crest. was definatly the same design as the brentford one but with the colours i mentioned.

and i thought the away kit looked nice with white top, red shorts and socks

hopefully someone will back me up!

I backed you up hours ago. Do I not count? :surrender:

I backed you up hours ago. Do I not count? :surrender:

:laugh:...so you did! sorry about that.

i can rest in the knowledge i aint losing it. and i do agree that it shouldnt be posted on here again just to keep the excitment for the club to reveal.

but again...lot smarter than this year, but not that different

What really is the point in posting a picture of the club badge and Puma image that are exactly the same as last year. Hype mongering numptys.
Cos if you look closely there is also a snippet of white and that confirms that it is the Brentford design that we will be having.

Guest east_dundry_red

The new home kit is the exact sime design as the brentford away kit but obviously red and white, if you want to see it go to the puma website the design is there but without city badge and sponsor.

Archived