IGNORED

New Kit

BITW

i am almost 100% sure that it is that second design.

there was a post on here a day ago that showed two pictures that someone had taken with their mobile phone in the club shop of 2D drawings of the new home and away kit. all looked very official and the post was then removed by a mod i think because it would have got the clubshop in trouble.

it was exactly that second design but obviously in our colours. looked nice. and the away strip was the exact reverse. white top with red flashes and then red shorts and socks! it actually lookked really nice although I'm sure people will start moaning about the fact we will be wearing a third kit a lot due to playing so many red and white teams next year ... (man utd, arsenal, liverpool etc ;)

what so yur 99% sure or more like 99.99% sure?

So what have we actually learn't this week about the new home shirt.

The shirt will be produced by Puma! No way!

The home shirt will be Red with white trim! No way!

The players will be wearing white shorts with red trim! No Way!

The new shirt will have sleeves! Get out of here!

The shirt will be sponsored by DAS....###### me they're tipping me over the edge now! I feel like 6 year old on Christmas Eve! :kiddie:

:argh:

I hated the kits with DAS on before and don't like the 'look' of it from what I've seen so far either. Shit logo associated with bad times in League One. :disapointed2se:

It's actually a slightly different logo than the previous time DAS sponsored City.... and next season you can associate it with 'good times' in the Premier league!! :fingerscrossed:

Bloody big sponcer logo again I see

I think the regulation for shirt advertising is a maximum area of 200 square centimetres, so I imagine the DAS logo will be exactly the same size as previously, as it will have been printed to the maximum permitted area.

Any sponsor will want to maximise the permitted area, which I'm sure they did on previous kits.

There are regulations for any emblems on the shirt, including the club badge, manufacturer's logo, trim with hte logo on it etc etc etc.

It's all very strictly regulated and I recall the FA getting very huffy in the past when Adidas had three huge stripes over the shoulder of all their kits, as they felt it was advertising their brand.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaatttt... bright red again!! I was rather hoping for a more gentle aubergine, or muted raspberry at a push. Pistachio is also good. It's the gingers I feel most sorry for - bless 'em.

Your for it now mate.

All the PC posters will be on to you for being gingerphobic :noexpression:

In for a penny..... on the pitch, on the pitch!!!!!!! :dancing6:

:laugh:

I wouldn't mate I've heard Johnson will be adapting a clough-esque approach and dishing out the slaps for anyone who encroaches on the hallow turf. :bruce_h4h:

(Although he made need a step ladder to slap most. )

Whaaaaaaaaaaaatttt... bright red again!! I was rather hoping for a more gentle aubergine, or muted raspberry at a push. Pistachio is also good. It's the gingers I feel most sorry for - bless 'em.

Bristol city in anything other than red would just be ooohhh soooo wrong! as manly as raspberry would make the boys look....its red all the way!

Guest DanC

The suspense is killing me, Still another 25 mins to wait. Every 10 seconds I'm hitting the Ctrl+F5 button to refresh.

Archived