IGNORED

New Kit

BITW

Well not being funny but you wouldnt do on the shoulder would you....!??

Wait till they show the back....god that will be exciting for us all wont it...!!!

It probably wouldn't even be on the back at this stage, considering we don't know what division we'll be in and the Premier League don't allow advertising on the back of shirts...

Well not being funny but you wouldnt do on the shoulder would you....!??

Wait till they show the back....god that will be exciting for us all wont it...!!!

Your not wrong mate, the suspense is killing me...... :noexpression: And just wait until they actually show the whole shirt on Friday! I think It just might be all to much for me :bored:

I don't see the Blackthorn logo :dunno:

I think thats cos it's just computer graphics of a random shoulder and a red /white stripe superimposed.

Dunno why they cant they just show the kit, instead of all this phoney suspense. Hardly reveal of the century is it (It's going to look almost exact to this years kit anyway)...Cheesy marketeers. tft!

All we need now is the sound of a drumroll when we log on to the OS to accompany a random picture of.....PART FOUR....THE SLEEVE!!!!!!

Your not wrong mate, the suspense is killing me...... :noexpression: And just wait until they actually show the whole shirt on Friday! I think It just might be all to much for me :bored:

Think I may have to take the day off with all the excitement...!

Thing is its the same as the Brentford one with our colours - quite nice.

The funny thing is they are taking orders for the new one - I know we usually all end up buying one, but what if you ahate collars for example and the new shirt did have one....can they expect us to part with our hard earned cash without having seen what we are buying !!!?

The thing is many will buy it regardless of how it looks because it's the offical kit! I normally buy them in the Sale at the end of the season and where them the following season!

I personally think it's all a rip off anyway, the kits hardly change from one season to the next and at £40 a pop it ain't a cheap thing to keep up with especially if you have kids who also want a replica top.

Remember Matt! It's the sleeve tomorrow :bonkers:

Forgive my ignorance, I've not really been following this and, I must admit, I have just about been able to contain my excitement at the 'slow reveal' throughout the week. I did just notice though that the kit worn by the reserves (pic just up on the main site) looks a little different.....

Forgive my ignorance, I've not really been following this and, I must admit, I have just about been able to contain my excitement at the 'slow reveal' throughout the week. I did just notice though that the kit worn by the reserves (pic just up on the main site) looks a little different.....

I don't think its any different.

Archived