IGNORED

Now Thats What I Call A Fantastic Service

Seend Red

Applied for my play-off ticket yesterday morning on line and the bugger has only gone and arrived on my doormat via Mr postie less than 24 hours after booking. :dancing2:

Good work City :clapping:

Mine too, which is pretty decent service, strange though to have a match ticket with opponents as TBC, date TBC, kick off TBC!!

Mine too, which is pretty decent service, strange though to have a match ticket with opponents as TBC, date TBC, kick off TBC!!

Thank god for that, I thought I was the only one :innocent06: Well thats two of us then Welly, we might have to sing up :noexpression:

I thought the same about all the 'TBC'. Looks a little bizarre.

Applied for my play-off ticket yesterday morning on line and the bugger has only gone and arrived on my doormat via Mr postie less than 24 hours after booking. :dancing2:

Good work City :clapping:

Same here.

Good service. If only it was the same across the fan base...

Had a similar problem yesterday ordering one for my dad using his Ticket number, check your Basket.. System didn't like the Address being different from my credit cards registered address (good security measure). I had to change his details to match my address, then couldn't find the Ticket link in the online service similar to you. Turned out it was because the ticket was already in the shopping basket. Its worth checking that you havn't already added to your basket.

Does someone want to go and pick mine up and post it through my door for me?

:innocent06:

Doll's don't get them delivered! Please go and pick em up!

I ordered mine and another ticket online & Paid for postage for both. Only 1 has turned up!

I'm worried sick i haven't a ticket for the game..

If my ticket don't arrive then I'm going over the top!

trench.jpg

To be fair its called standard first class post....

Most places have a collection at 4pm, if its collected by 4 itll be delivered next day

Same happens with our workplace....more "well done royal mail for not losing it"

Yes, I usually go to the Gate to buy tickets to avoid the risk of them going astray but this time the post seemed the best option. Glad to say mine also arrived within 24 hours.

My only gripe with the online buying was that they plug it as a 24-hours a day service but the system was down when I tried at 1am. (I work odd shifts).

Glad to hear that people have been able to get hold of tickets.

I've been trying to book online since yesterday but keep getting error messages. Now the phone system is down as well.

Got 3 of our's online a couple of days ago (they arrived yesterday), another 1 wasn't recognised online so rang up this morning with no problems.

Yes, I usually go to the Gate to buy tickets to avoid the risk of them going astray but this time the post seemed the best option. Glad to say mine also arrived within 24 hours.

My only gripe with the online buying was that they plug it as a 24-hours a day service but the system was down when I tried at 1am. (I work odd shifts).

Does it happen every night at that time though?

I guess if nobody monitors it through the night and a service was to fail then it wouldnt be restarted till it was noticed in the morning?

Ordered mine yesterday, wont know till i get home if they've arrived though

Does it happen every night at that time though?

I guess if nobody monitors it through the night and a service was to fail then it wouldnt be restarted till it was noticed in the morning?

Ordered mine yesterday, wont know till i get home if they've arrived though

To be fair it was the first time I had tried it at that hour, so I don't know, but I imagine you're right.

Think the message on site said 'closed for maintenance' which at the time I took for 'actually we've knocked off for the night, mate'.

Hope your postie delivers. Often don't get post til afternoons round my way.

Doll's don't get them delivered! Please go and pick em up!

I ordered mine and another ticket online & Paid for postage for both. Only 1 has turned up!

I'm worried sick i haven't a ticket for the game..

If my ticket don't arrive then I'm going over the top!

trench.jpg

I had my son's in the post (after selecting 'collect') I went to the ticket office and explained what had happened and they gave me my ticket - All sorted "Happy Days" :D

Just ordered mine over the phone. Got a bit confused when the Canny Lass with a Geordie accent confirmed to me that the date of the game will be Tuesday 13th May. After questioning this due to us not knowing who or when we'll play until after this weekend's game, she confirmed again that it will be Tuesday 13th May. This seems a bit odd to me seeing as we can't get 3rd spot (see dates below from Official site).

First Legs

Sixth versus third, Saturday, May 10th at 12.15pm

Fifth versus fourth, Sunday, May 11th at 12noon

Second Legs

Third versus sixth, Tuesday, May 13th at 7.45pm

Fourth versus fifth, Wednesday, May 14th at 7.45pm

Anyone shed any light?

Just ordered mine over the phone. Got a bit confused when the Canny Lass with a Geordie accent confirmed to me that the date of the game will be Tuesday 13th May. After questioning this due to us not knowing who or when we'll play until after this weekend's game, she confirmed again that it will be Tuesday 13th May. This seems a bit odd to me seeing as we can't get 3rd spot (see dates below from Official site).

First Legs

Sixth versus third, Saturday, May 10th at 12.15pm

Fifth versus fourth, Sunday, May 11th at 12noon

Second Legs

Third versus sixth, Tuesday, May 13th at 7.45pm

Fourth versus fifth, Wednesday, May 14th at 7.45pm

Anyone shed any light?

Not really. It said Tuesday when I was booking online but I took that to be the default position as it's City's normal night. So I amigine she's got the same info in front of her. It says TBC on the tickets (in several places).

I'm guessing the lass hasn't worked out all the permutations but if she has, maybe it's time to put a few bets on.

Mind you, if City stay fourth and Palace finish fifth, that semi will be on the Saturday and Tuesday, as outlined on the official site.

Not really. It said Tuesday when I was booking online but I took that to be the default position as it's City's normal night. So I amigine she's got the same info in front of her. It says TBC on the tickets (in several places).

I'm guessing the lass hasn't worked out all the permutations but if she has, maybe it's time to put a few bets on.

Mind you, if City stay fourth and Palace finish fifth, that semi will be on the Saturday and Tuesday, as outlined on the official site.

Thanks for your response. I guess that the computer system (database?) needed a day, so Tuesday was put in for the sake of it.

As I understand it (please correct me if I'm wrong) unless the dates have changed then 4th and 5th places play on Sunday and Wednesday. The only way to be the home team on the Tuesday is to finish third which we can't do (unless some points are deducted from somewhere).

Thanks for your response. I guess that the computer system (database?) needed a day, so Tuesday was put in for the sake of it.

As I understand it (please correct me if I'm wrong) unless the dates have changed then 4th and 5th places play on Sunday and Wednesday. The only way to be the home team on the Tuesday is to finish third which we can't do (unless some points are deducted from somewhere).

Yes, it's Sunday and Wednesday unless Palace finish fifth in which case it all changes and fifth v fourth becomes Saturday and Tuesday, Palace have some issue with playing on Sunday which must be serious enough for the league to agree to the switch. All a bit confusing for my mushy head.

Yes, it's Sunday and Wednesday unless Palace finish fifth in which case it all changes and fifth v fourth becomes Saturday and Tuesday, Palace have some issue with playing on Sunday which must be serious enough for the league to agree to the switch. All a bit confusing for my mushy head.

Ah. I got ya. I didn't read that bit.

Cheers.

Archived