IGNORED

Lee Trundle

Jesus

I thought Lee Trundle had a great game today, played well with a target man and scored 2 good goals.

Is Lee Trundle coming good at the right time? If he gets us promoted then he'll be worth ever peny of the £1m we paid for him.

:fingerscrossed:

I thought Lee Trundle had a great game today, played well with a target man and scored 2 good goals.

Is Lee Trundle coming good at the right time? If he gets us promoted then he'll be worth ever peny of the £1m we paid for him.

Ye he was awesome,

but he only scored one goal.

Dunno what game you were watching but Trundle only scored once! But apart from that yes I agree he was fantastic today!

Lee trundle is now getting used to the championship hes played it for nearly a year now he knows what he needs to do and hes doin it he scored one set up one and he other chances fantastic will he be the playoff hero playing like that then yes

Once again, alongside a big target man and we get the best out of LT.

Not just that - City have started playing to Trundle's strenghts by playing balls to his feet and with visionary players like Noble and McIndoe in the side he's always likely to get the ball in good positions. Thats what hapened today.

He was terrific today and that's three decent performances in a row for LT.

I always said if we play to his strengths we'll get something out of him.

He only scored the one, but it was very nearly two!!!

It was obvious to me. We played Carle, Noble, Mcindoe and Trundle in the same team. Natural footballers who compliment each other and ripped Preston to shreds. Same team please Gary. Thought Elliot had a blinder and Lee Johnson played well when he came on.

Looking good for the play-offs, unless we let the pressure get to us.

Guest DanC

Trundle could have had 4 goals today, He was brilliant and when there was a attack he wasn't to far away from it. It's just a real shame he couldn't discover this for or we play to his strengths sooner.

Trundle to score the winner in the play off final anyone?

2 points.

1. Trundle played a part in all three goals, Scored first, assist for McIndoe, then won the free-kick. Fantastic performance.

2. A little cynical, but perhaps he is playing to stay at the club in our final games? I don't think so, he's just simply found his feet at a crucial time.

2 points.

1. Trundle played a part in all three goals, Scored first, assist for McIndoe, then won the free-kick. Fantastic performance.

2. A little cynical, but perhaps he is playing to stay at the club in our final games? I don't think so, he's just simply found his feet at a crucial time.

first time he's had a proper run up front with a proper target man.

plain and simple

Great to see Noble, Carle & Trundle in the same team. We look like we can unlock defences with those 3. Trundle was the key today. Scored one, made one, won the free kick for the 3rd. And the fans like him because he tries and he's good to watch. How many other £1m strikers with only 5 goals for the season would be given a standing ovation when he gets subbed?

Guest ashtonyate
Terrific prformance today, Trundle excellent and could have easily had a hattrick if not for Matt Hill and his other shot going just over.

Carle finally starting to show his worth, and Noble too now finding his feet at this level on the right, any of them Premier League standard though?

I thought Trundle had his best home game of the season. I don't agree that he would have had a hat trick 2 goals prehaps. I got to say I did not rate Preston at all I thought they looked a poor side with no Passion safe on the last day of the season.

Trundle showed what a skilful and effective player he can be today. My only worry is that Preston came at us the whole game. Lee and the others need to produce this kind of form when the opposition aren't so adventurous. I don't think Palace will be so keen to come forward at the Gate a week Tuesday...esp[ecially if they have a slim lead to hold on to or are level.

It means we must attack Palace next Saturday and score first. Great performance from Trundle and McIndoe and good to see Johnson get back on to the field after injury. I think if it hadn't been for the cynical tackle by Watford on Johnson we would now be in the Premier League...another reason to ensure they don't get through in the play-offs.

Could it be a story written so perfectly that none of us ever saw the twist coming?

A million pound man winning us the £30+ million pound playoffs; after being talked down for a whole season by some fans...

Well let's not get ahead of ourselves, he/we haven't got there yet, and there our 15 hero candidates in the squad who can score that all important goal to send us up :fingerscrossed:

The signs are looking good though

Dunno what game you were watching but Trundle only scored once! But apart from that yes I agree he was fantastic today!

I was watching the game where trundle was absolute class

ok bit of showboating towards the end, but hey... looked the part today

should we of started him a bit more, or stuck with him a bit more - i think yes (i know its easy now) but did we really have anything better than him..... NO ?

He could be the man to unlock things in the play offs - he was great in the 2nd half at stoke, great at sheff utd and by far the best player on the pitch today

lets all get behing him, his interview on bbc is great and quite humble. i've spoke to him before and he is one top guy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...v_1/7368597.stm (2nd clip!)

Archived