IGNORED

Play Off Tickets Online

100200300dear

Ok, I'm happy now! Got my 2 tickets sorted! :)

My advice for anyone still waiting, is to E-Mail: onlinetickets@bcfc.co.uk

Explain the situation, that you're having trouble, and then leave a contact telephone number, and they should give you a phone call back within a few minutes, to confirm the purchase that you're trying to make!

It took me 2 E-Mails when I tried this, and when I got my first reply (less than 5 minutes later), they just asked me for my phone number, and that they would give me a quick phone call back!

Yep, so that's it! As simple as the above, (hopefully, for the rest of you!) :fingerscrossed:

Anyones tickets that they bought vanished off of the booking history cause mine have :S

Got the confirmation email though so i think they got bought fine

I had this problem for Sunday's game, they were in the history to start with (Thursday night when I brought them) but on Friday night they were gone.

I emailed but didn't get a reply so just hoped for the best yesterday. Took my email confirmation & bank record with me to show I had been charged & it said it was confirmed just in case I got any trouble, handed over the email confirmation and it was fine.

Ordered the tickets today after forgetting to join the queue until 12:15, got them by 12:45, it said my session had timed out so pressed continue and logged straight in no problem. They didn't even show up on the booking history at all this time, got the email though so I think it's fine

Archived