IGNORED

Play Off Tickets Online

100200300dear

Just bought 2 tickets online for the east end :)

Although an error occured but i went on my booking history and it said i'd bought them and paid and i had a confirmation email through. Does this mean i've definately got them?

Thanks

if it's confirmed most lightly check your bank balance asap maybe though? I'm having fun waiting for the red line to bugger off as I was a little late to book online hmm I hope I get my tickets I can't tell if it's quicker on the phone but is cheaper..

Just bought 2 tickets online for the east end :)

Although an error occured but i went on my booking history and it said i'd bought them and paid and i had a confirmation email through. Does this mean i've definately got them?

Thanks

If youve confirmation e-mail then it shold be fine... just got mine aswell

Complete and utter joke.

Can't they get a system that works.

I got logged as someone else.

When I eventually got in, continually got errors.

Eventually put two tickets in basket, but thrown out of system when trying to pay.

Now waiting in queue again to get back into system.

Red bar as moved about 10% in 5 minutes.

Ticketmaster - complete shambles.

Knowing there is a 30 minute session time for the online system I logged on at just gone half 11. It put me in a queue until 11.57 when it let me in. I refreshed the 'matches available' option a few times at 12 and then the Palarse game appeared.

I bought two EastEnd tickets without problem within seconds. :clapping::chant6ez:

Saying that though, not for the first time (think the other game was Watford) it did give me the option to pay either £23 or £26 for each of the tickets!

p.s. Badger, it was me in the same row as you yesterday wearing the camel coloured Duffel coat, for some reason you were looking at me worryingly! :D

There is one hell of a lot of traffic online, i was in a queue for 10 minutes at 11.30 :|

haha yes what is up the time on this forum tut tut. there was always going to be a pile up though I think most online ticket companys woudl crash honestly..do need my tickets though :fingerscrossed:

haha yes what is up the time on this forum tut tut. there was always going to be a pile up though I think most online ticket companys woudl crash honestly..do need my tickets though :fingerscrossed:

Not entirely true. I've purchased tickets easily for many concerts that make this game look like a downs league game in terms of scale.

Not entirely true. I've purchased tickets easily for many concerts that make this game look like a downs league game in terms of scale.

true but this is football tickers rather than concerts am sure they pay over the odds for decent ticket systems but hopefully if we go up they'll see the reason to waste money on a decent ticket company!!! :fingerscrossed:

true but this is football tickers rather than concerts am sure they pay over the odds for decent ticket systems but hopefully if we go up they'll see the reason to waste money on a decent ticket company!!! :fingerscrossed:

Just waited for 35 minutes on the phone. Gave them all my details and was then informed that the system was down and that I should try again. Can't City do this themselves???????

Knowing there is a 30 minute session time for the online system I logged on at just gone half 11. It put me in a queue until 11.57 when it let me in. I refreshed the 'matches available' option a few times at 12 and then the Palarse game appeared.

I bought two EastEnd tickets without problem within seconds. :clapping::chant6ez:

Saying that though, not for the first time (think the other game was Watford) it did give me the option to pay either £23 or £26 for each of the tickets!

p.s. Badger, it was me in the same row as you yesterday wearing the camel coloured Duffel coat, for some reason you were looking at me worryingly! :D

Was I? Sorry mate I didnt mean to, I get like that during a game.... nice coat by the way...... and sorry for being a bit loud, was trying to get things going..

Just waited for 35 minutes on the phone. Gave them all my details and was then informed that the system was down and that I should try again. Can't City do this themselves???????

ah ouchh surely they can reserve a flipping ticket for the people who waited that long and wasted their money on the phone now that is quite bitter I admit not going to touch the phones today.

Collis, you coming to watch with me then pal? I'm getting the day off

Going to be getting in early that day and prob on the Natch!

We could definately go for a few beers in the centre in the afternoon if your up for it?

Going to be getting in early that day and prob on the Natch!

We could definately go for a few beers in the centre in the afternoon if your up for it?

Yeah mate, give me a text on my work number, pm me if you havent got it

Archived