IGNORED

Play Off Tickets Online

100200300dear

• SC&T Board Members
this is a joke my bar just filled up again only for it to change to "session timed out" and have to start again think ive got a long afternoon ahead :fingerscrossed:

Tip: Open several windows at once, i.e. click the online link on the OS several times.

I did and although the red bar in an earlier window had not got right across the screen, a later window went straight to the login page.

PS - Bizarre that every ticket has to be 'assigned to a member' given that this is the general sale!

this is a joke my bar just filled up again only for it to change to "session timed out" and have to start again think ive got a long afternoon ahead :fingerscrossed:

I take back everything i said ..Dolman M row A here we come !!!!!!!!!! :icecream::winner_third_h4h::worship2::clapping::dancing2::yahoo:

Good luck to all that are still trying ..... think it must be running again correctly as i signed in and didnt have to wait :englandsmile4wf:

Just emailed the ticket office asking bout my error and got a reply in 5 mins saying that my tickets had been booked :)

All happy now :)

Yea as someone else said, ive got straight in although some people i know have been stuck in a queue :S

Weird queueing system :S

What;s the ticket office email address mate? Cheers.

I think it means you can buy tickets for other members

No problem.

How are things looking, still loads of tickets available?

Not sure. I've now been queuing to check if I have a ticket in my order history (for 45 mins!).

• SC&T Board Members
what does assign mean and when i do that it says ive already purchased????

It means you have to 'assign' the ticket to someone registered on the system. Shouldn't be there IMHO, as this is the general sale.

Either assign it to an ST holder you know who has not already got 2 tickets (and you'll need that person's 'membership' number from the inside of their ST, i.e. top right on the card insert) or click 'Assign' and then 'Register new member' (or whatever it says) to register another name. I guess that should work!

Well providing all season tickets holders (10,000ish), Hull city stubs (say extra 2500), and palace fans (2500 ish???) that leaves 5000ish for general sale.

Also there may be some problems because the online ticket thing only lets you stayed logged in for 30 mins i think.

When you get on, don't take too long choosing seats.....I opted for a couple of different sets of seats whilst trying to see what was available, spent maybe 5 mins doing this, went to checkout and got kicked off when trying to pay after deleting the two I didn't want. Only myself to blame I suppose, but after an hour or so waiting its a pain. Trying again now, half an hour into the wait.....

this is a joke

ive gone from being on the site gone to the last bit then got redirected back to the main page

now I'm waiting in the queue again and don't know if ive purchased or not

same thing has happend to me I put all my details in then back the flipping red bar when I thoguht I had paid for the but have no confirmation nad I have things to do but obviously these tickets more important so waiting..

Archived